Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gptUUDglQw4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Very nice Miku

Gay.

Re-release when??

No one wants to join your shitty skype club

These love live eyes are so creepy.

what is this? original by chinese company?

post your pre orders

how fucked you are?

Is CDJapan reliable? The prices and shipping are too good for me to trust.

i forgot one

Yes, I'd say they are pretty reliable. I also like their bubble wrap envelops.

>he ordered the fat face jubei

what is the name of this person?

>Pre-orders from tomorrow.
Great, now I have to fap every day if I don't want to pay another 300€ on this butt.

>didn't order that semen demon

what's your problem nigga?

Two Baselards, the new Assault Lily, and a bunch of picco neemo clothes next month. Fuck. Though I'll probably end up selling one of the baselards when I get too scared to make a custom like I did with Gourai.

It's pretty nice and it's a cast off. But for that price I'd rather get something that I really wanted. For now just saving until something I love gets announced.

Who wants to take bets on Edna being pushed from Sept to probably Oct / Dec?

Alright, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't bootleg stuff, like in AliExpress (at least I've heard that's how it is in that site). Although the shipping for the particular item I was looking for is a bit more expensive, but I think it's worth it.

not that bad

Not many things on PO, but I still want to include some figures down the road, just I haven't decided yet

I like people that can appreciate really cute things

Not ordering many pre-order things lately

I have Love Live Sunshine BD 1 pre ordered and I plan on getting the rest when they are up on amiami.

Where did you preorder this? How much?

youtube.com/watch?v=gptUUDglQw4

Somewhat fucked for next month, but not so bad after that.

>ordering worst saber

God damn this figure just got a lot better

probably never
they have to finish the line first, pretty good chance that Aqours are next. if the first line get a rerelease than it will be after that in 2-3 years

It's the international version of neowing.co.jp. It's legit.

Still thinking about getting that Jubei.

Those tits look so fucking bad, holy shitting fuck.

Bigger Meat

Because I like the armor better than her dress version. The arms do look like shit though.

>Castlevaniaesque Remilia
My urination-and-procreationally-purposed external organ

How long do things usually stay in customs? What about if it's a large item (80cm)?

December gonna be rough.

>Alter
Oh, don't worry.

I'll probably get chino as well. What do you like most about her?

Looking at a rough June here, I'd say.

I did a combined order for the three, what will happen?

Ah, no, don't worry about it.

I've been waiting for a good Chino fig. I like how her hair and ribbons came out. Tippy also adds a nice touch.

Something about her doesn't do it for me; I'm prepared to climb all over Reimu though. Are the games for this any good, come to think?

They don't ALWAYS delay. The first release Lala was on time. E at least so I doubt that'll get bumped back.

NY

13,580¥ + shipment

WELL I'M TOO SCARED TO DO THSI

Canadian fag here, bought the Fate Illya figure and now it's held up in costumes and I'm supposed to go down there and sign off and pick it up.

how fucked am I?

My wallet is ready. Buyfagging has really encouraged me to pick up more responsible spending habits.

>help up in costumes
So you bought the lewd Illya and they dressed her up in Ruby's magical girl outfit?

>its GK
FUCK JAPAN!!

>leo

Just this and Pastry Chef Pochaco. Most of the stuff I want isn't even up for pre-order yet.

>e2046 is making a Gathering version
THANK CHINA!
FUCK E2046 FOR RUINING THEIR TRADE PROGRAM THOUGH. I WANTED THAT ANUBIS TOO.

Jesus fuck why is Nippon Yassan so expensive?

They have to be to make a profit; they're like second level retailers.

I love the soft flab on her stomach and butt. Nip girls are always skinnyfat.

thicc

So when're the mounties coming to take me away?
> tfw your new phone's camera is worse than your old one's

Got my BQ Maki in today!
It looks a lot better than I expected, for something the same size as a prize figure.

You goin ta jail now, YOU GOIN TA JAIL NOW

Does the face look weird to anyone else?

>Ship figure by Airmail.
>Finally get the "Delivered- left with individual" tick on USPS website
>Get home
>No one's seen it

>Pastry Chef Pochaco

The only good porkchop figure
Hopefully it doesnt get delayed again

False alarm, for some reason the folks at USPS like to mark their packages as delivered prior to delivery.
Hope that faggot gets fired.

In the last thread someone mentioned Nendoroids being a waste of money.

Is this really a general consensus? What about the more detailed nendos?

I love scales but I like Snow Miku/Racing Miku nendos cause they're cute. Plus they have a lot of extras and are fun to pose.

I like nendos because they are cute, pose-able for photos, and there aren't any bad looking joints like on figmas. Some people don't care for them, but it's your money.

I think that when you spend hundreds of dollars on plastic butts from chinese cartoons, you lose the right to call anything a waste of money.

I have around 30 nendos and after a few years with them I do have to say that they are not as fun as I thought they would be.
A lot of them have broken parts, some of them have very loose joints/ they can't be connected properly to their bases.
I'm wary of exclusive nendos as mine tend to turn out even more defective than the standard releases.

I'm trying not to buy any more unless my waifu gets another one.

>good chance that Aqours are next

It's confirmed. Alter are holding a poll to decide which girl they make first.

I'll never afford birb

>no heart glass lens

One job, WAVE. As usual they failed.

Please tell me you at least got her as cheap as the prize figure tier she looks.

Going to Los Angeles today. Any stores worth checking out?

The face itself is fine but the expression is just a tad off for the pose. Dies UT look in character? I never watched Dagashi but the impression I got from lurking says no.

What's the most "perfect" figure you own?

As in, you say to yourself "fuck I'm glad I bought that".

Pic related for me.

They're pretty meh. I've got some swords because I don't like them enough for scales, but I do like the designs, and I've got the 501st because it's really the only way I'll get the whole squad, but that's probably it.

Did any buyfags buy the porkpad?

It's a problem with their shitty system. It sorta works out though. I've had packages where I'm notified it's been delivered but haven't received it yet. Just happens to be the mail lady up the block preparing the mail. Doesn't work for EMS stuff though.

Don't ask stupid questions.

Are we comparing them to Figmas? Because Nendo quality, accessory count, and license selection has been going up while Figma's are getting fewer accessories and more exclusives for more money and nothing to make up for it.

Probably Momohime. She's goddamn perfect, and her original price was cheap as hell as well.

It was literally 5 hours before it was delivered though.

Every time. Alter, based, etc.

This. She's such a nice figure. I missed her preorder but was able to get her for a great price after-market.

Finally best girl got her shirt.

Figmas are ass, if VAHs didn't cost so much and had shit for more series I'd easily recommend them to jointfags. Right now all they have is Gintama, Devilman, Pokemon, and One Piece

If you're a jointfag, life is pretty much suffering no matter what.

Picco Neemos are the price of a low-mid tier scale and cost more if you factor in clothing
GSC seems to love finding new ways to screw over customers with figmas
AGPs are overpriced and have no quality control
Western jointshit is made for kids
Even shinki prices are skyrocketing
Everything else costs close to twice as much what it should

It's weird that model kits are the only thing I can't really find a flaw in (ignoring the twenty different 'let's release this same exact mold with one tiny thing changed to milk it more' that happens all the time) but that's only if you like assembling them.

RAH are pretty decently priced. It's more about finding one you like.

>RAH are pretty decently priced
I've never heard anything about the quality of RAHs so maybe the prices are justified

The older RAHs can be pretty shit but a lot of the newer figures are really well done. The range of motion varies too, but that's a given.

I really want the Boku Girl figure since I enjoyed the manga, but I've never bought something quite so lewd.

I was in the same boat as you. Preorder him user, you won't regret it other than the hair seam, you might regret that.

I wouldn't say she's the most perfect figure I own, but she definitely made me say "fuck, I'm glad I bought her." Left me pleasantly surprised by how great she came out.

>Spoiler
Tell me about it user.

Mah fuckin' Grail.
Never to be achieved...

Everything is budgeted

Every time I see this one next to my Tharja I feel good about being a buyfag.

Both my Alter Mu-12 and GEM Angewomon invoke such feelings in me.

>In transit
With Australia Post for delivery today
5:33 am Tue 30 Aug

>tfw your loli doujinshi order made it through customs
Hopefully this isn't a controlled delivery

>Everything is budgeted
Mah fiscally responsible nigga. I'm jealous about the ballerinas but I just can't justify the price.