pastebin.com/AiCJJ8rX
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
youtube.com/watch?v=UDw4N8mwg1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>88

Nice try but it is literally impossible for the holocaust to have happened as history reads.

you're a clown my man

>Sir (((Aaron)))

literally name a revisionist theory and it's answered in there. Here's the explanation for the body disposal at Auschwitz for example:

Krema III had 5 ovens with 3 muffles each, 15 muffles in total, as shown in the pictures earlier.

...so 1440 corpses cremated a day in 15 muffles is 1440 / 15 = 96 corpses cremated in every muffle per day.

One day has 24 hours, so 96 / 24 = 4 corpses per hour.

If you stuff 4 corpses into each muffle (2 adults + 2 children or infants) and it takes an entire hour for the contents to be somewhat reasonably cremated, to then be dropped to the ash collection channel below, so that the muffle is clear for the introduction of the next batch of bodies, the calculation checks out. But we're not done cremating the ones that were dropped just yet:

In the operating instructions of the Topf double-muffle oven, the following is written:

"As soon as the remains of the bodies have fallen from the chamotte grid to the ash collection channel below, they should be pulled forward towards the ash removal door, using the scraper. Here they can be left for a further twenty minutes to be fully consumed . . . In the meantime, further bodies can be introduced one after the other into the chambers." - J.C. Pressac, "Technique & Operation..." page 136

I like how it says "bodies". It's almost like it's plural. OH WAIT! It is plural.

As well from the Pelt report: "The procedure was to put the first body with the feet towards the muffle, back down and face up. Then a second body was placed on top, again face up, but head towards the muffle. . . "

The idea that only one body fits in a muffle can therefore be dismissed.

1 corpse a minute is just a stupid way of saying 1440 corpses / 24 hours / 60 minutes = 1 per minute.

Then why is it illegal to question the official story in many counties? surely the truth should be air tight and shouldn't be afraid of scrutiny or critical analysis..

SHUT IT DOWN

>siraaronrichards.imgur.com/
wow imgur you really cracked the case OP

-pened but it should have

pened but it should have and will soon.

pill

There were labour camps, not death camps. They actually had a lot of amenities including doctor and dentist surgeries, rec room, showers and even a swimming pool at Auschwitz.

The zyclon B gas found at the sites were used to delouse the inmates since there was a massive about of typhoid at the camps, not to gas the Jews.

The reason the gas chambers looked suspiciously like showers was because they were showers.. It is even admitted that the soviets added the hatch after the war that was supposedly used to get the gas into the chambers.

No authentic documents attesting to The Holocaust exist anywhere, it is based on eyewitness testimony with no hard forensic evidence.

The reason the inmates were staved when the allies found them was because the allies had cut off all supplies to the camps near the end of the war, so the blood is on their hands..

None of the war generals after the war who wrote their memoirs made any allusion to human gas chambers or indeed to any intention to exterminate an ethnic group, there is also no mention of killing Jews in Mein Kampf

>denying the Holocaust
You can't deny a lie

You kikes accused Neros and Peter the Great of the same 6 million and called it a Holocaust. But you deny the world genocides you commited under Communism and our modern desert worlds.

you have to go back I fear

Too small to read

can you make it bigger ?

>It is even admitted that the soviets added the hatch after the war
Source? I've doubted whether the chambers were even there before Soviet occupation, but I haven't seen anything admitted by the Soviets

Holocaust did happen

>not a single(ONE1) document exists that asks for the extermination of the jews
>there are dozens of documents that want to lover the death rate of the jews
>most of the furnaces are right beside the gas chambers, i.e explosions would be daily occurences
>stories with wooden doors, where dying jews scratched with their fingernails into it - doors that weren't in the camps pre 1945 and are replacements for the real ones
>germany wasn't able to feed its own citizens, let alone supply the frontlines anymore, but the ovens and gas chambers ran 24/7
>the official death toll from the holocaust dropped to 400.000 people, non jews included, we still get teached about 6 million.

i could go on, but you get the idea.

>lover
>lower

muh grammar nazi

Why does it matter so much that the holocaust is talked about so much?
its not like it was the only genocide to ever happen in the 20th century or even the last
or even the most denied
or the one with the highest kill count

Not without in being a massive blur, if you can read the original then just open paint and resize it

I don't think it was admitted by the soviets directly but I think by the people that run the Auschwitz museum or something like that, I'll have a look

I visited Auschwitz two years ago and they pointed out the chutes but never said the Germans didn't make them. The guide did admit that the scratches were made by tourists years later

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>pastebin.com/AiCJJ8rX
pastebin.com/AiCJJ8rX
>pastebin.com/AiCJJ8rX
pastebin.com/AiCJJ8rX

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Don't leave until you are done, then I have some more for you.

I wish the holocaust never happened because it would be cool if Hitler was secretly the good guy.

Here is an article explaining how the Head Museum Director at Auschwitz admitted that the gas chambers were a hoax in 1992, there is a video of it somewhere which I'll look for

what is a "flat earther"

he's a lying sack of shit.

i know exactly where he got all of that bullshit from. it's some garbage ultra radical far-right pro-nazi "documentary" that i saw linked on here in one of those dumb nazi threads with tons of links to their propaganda books, videos, etc. that they encourage retards on here to read.

it can't be too hard to find, since it's the only video of its kind that i ever watched. i remember clicking on it to see the kind of bullshit that the retards on here fall for, so it must have been the first video link in one of those threads that the clowns here keep copy pasting over and over again to try to get fresh batches of new retards to brainwash.

anyways, he's a lying sack of shit because everything he wrote is the exact summary of the video in question. the part about the "recreation area and swimming pool", the part about the gas being used to clear their clothes, etc. he's just repeating that bullshit word for word. except that he's being a deceptive little cunt because that video doesn't talk about auschwitz at all.. the whole "documentary" is about some other random small camp or some shit.

if you want to find it, it was some nazi propaganda bullshit "documentary" that takes scenes from an actual documentary of a woman researcher that goes to the concentration camp in question to dig around and do research. the nazi retards just took it and added some loser talking on top of it.. the entire thing is basically that retard narrator talking about how everything in the actual genuine documentary is bullshit and how they faked it all and how the holocaust is a lie and blah blah blah.

bunch of fucking bullshit, don't believe this fucker. if he had any actual argument he wouldn't have to pull out some bullshit "proof" from some ghetto ass nazi "documentary" from some Sup Forums nazi board thread.

It cost the US over $100 billion in foreign aid to the Israel since 1948, also billion in reparations from Germany

No way you can fit 4 bodies into one oven. Have you seen how small the ovens were?

>autists start dumping unrelated images about israel because they just save them all into a "jews" folder they instinctively start posting when asked to question their opinions

Sure, but you have to mentally disabled to believe "4 to 6 MILLION"

They excavated Treblinka and found nothing.

Attempts to explain that it "could" have happened are irrelevant - it couldn't have, but that doesn't matter, because if it did, there would be physical evidence of gas chambers and remains of millions of bodies, which there aren't.

The source is likely David Cole's documentary.

Hey I would really love to give you a chance but I am sorry your propaganda presentation is lacking.

Don't worry WW3 will give us another chance.

hello JIDF, how about this little picture then, surely you will enjoy it, but beware, it is evil propaganda that disproves the holocaust.

also note, that not even modern ovens could burn so many people in just those few years, even if run 24/7. i am afraid you are still feeding on the bullshit that you've been taught.

youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk

Your post doesn't contain a single meaningful argument or refutation other than:

- garbage
- far right
- ultra radical
- "documentary"
- dumb
- propaganda
- retards
- bullshit
- retards
- retards
- brainwash
- lying
- sack of shit
- bullshit
- deceptive
- little cunt
- propaganda
- bullshit
- retard
- bullshit
- blah blah blah
- fucking bullshit
- fucker
- bullshit
- "proof"
- ghetto ass
- "documentary"

And all of that without any single refutation.

Reminder that Breivik gave leftists a gift that corresponded to what exists inside them - death. Nothing else has ever worked.

All these (((census))) numbers after the hoax are round numbers even numbers like 100000, Total bullshit.

Where is the exact amount of bodies and names of the dead? There is none, Jews were killed yes, but no where near 6 gorillion. It was more than likely somewhere around a 250k, still alot but a minor footnote in history.

Holy shit m8, I just thought that must be fake so I looked it up and it's real. Cheeesos fucking christ

Kike

>siraaronrichards.imgur.com/
(((you)))

Where did you go? Ashamed your weak arguments have been refuted?

Yeah, cremating 4 corpses in 1 oven in 1 hour, nigger modern oven take longer than that for 1 corpse

All I see is a population change. Maybe they all went to Israel. Though I bet most came here

Europe used to be full of jewsih before WW2. Poland alone had 3 million jews, today it has them in few thosusands. Yes many did immigrate to Israel or US but many more didn't

It should be allowed nonetheless. The fact that denying the holocaust is a crime in half of Europe is sad and only gives holocaust deniers more ammunition.

Caught me

>sad
it is downright evil, as they know it is a lie and the foundation for the jewish community to play the eternal victim in politics and therefore influence them in most western countries. without this lie, alot of things would be different in our world. hiding the truth and imprisoning everyone that speaks it, is not sad but evil!

* puts arm around you*
my dear dead boiiii
You have a lot to learn my son

also
Daily reminder that the reason why the kikes took out JFK was because of pic related.
He was going to expose the kikes to the nation in a national state of the union speech where he was going to broadcast it live.
He was going to BTFO the federal reserve, the irs, and the kike banks.
He was going to say that Hitler was right and that the holohoax was a hoax.
They killed him because of that.
And hopefully Trump shows the truth to the world.

Actually, it's an interview with Dr. Franciszek Piper who was the Head Museum Director as Auschwitz, and most certainly was about Auschwitz.

Wonder who is behind this post.

Video which shows what Patton thought about the kikes

youtube.com/watch?v=UDw4N8mwg1o

A Jewish man himself might I add

jesus fucking kek

dumbass

Surprised he wasn't calling you a retarded conspirator.

the notion that Germany would waste a massive amount of fuel to secretly cremate bodies (because not one official record of a policy if extermination was ever produced) is ridiculous. they employed Jews as a labor force for the war effort...why would you waste resources to destroy to your labor force?
to start, do look up David Cole on yootube, a Jew who investigates the fraud of gas chamber allegations. his documentary alone sparked my curiosity at this idea which I had formerly found absurd. after doing my research, I'm convinced the Holocaust as we are taught is complete bullshit.
but yes, the earth is spherical.

>If you stuff 4 corpses into each muffle (2 adults + 2 children or infants) and it takes an entire hour for the contents to be somewhat reasonably cremated
t. retard and im not even a denier

Your participation award.

What is this a red pill for ants?

Exaclty, I saw somewhere someone did the calculation of cremating the amount of Jews they said they did, the size of the ovens and the time they had, they would have had to have fully cremated 1 body every 2 and a half minutes.. Must've been some hot ass ovens

that is two quotes mixed together, not a single quote.

i guess he was calling for backup, but nobody came, so he left as well.

Yea lots died of typhus, starvation and the issues of open warfare. As well some fought against the Germans as partisans. The whole declaring war on Germany as an international people tends to drive a wedge between the groups. Also fomenting a revolution against the host nation is again in bad form.

>flat earth is once again confirmed by proxy
thanks kikes

kekk

there you go.