Gun Control Doesn't Work meme

>Firearms-related deaths and injuries increased 70 percent in parts of California in the weeks after gun shows in neighboring Nevada

reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns-study/nevada-gun-shows-tied-to-firearm-violence-in-california-study-idUSKBN1CS2P8
archive.is/sQViK

Explain this one gun nuts

Other urls found in this thread:

nber.org/papers/w14371
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quick to cause effect aren't they?

SHALL

correlation doesn't equal causation

and you need to show a trend to make this association

Sup Forums literally does not believe that anyone has ever bought a gun and used it the same day to kill someone, despite thousands of examples proving them wrong. You're not going to find any decent discussion here, OP.

There's nothing wrong with killing niggers or even better selling guns to niggers so they can kill other niggers.

The parts that border Nevada are totally fucking desolate are there even 100,000 people that live there for these per 100,000 people statistics to make any sense?

They should make murder illegal.

>Almost all guns used in murders are illegally owned
>Let's make guns illegal. Surely this will stop illegally owned firearms from killing people
k m8

It's literally like that one alien beef jerky store a few gas stations and fast food places and like a motel for people with broken cars.

>people dieing in california

Nothing of value was lost.

a 70% increase is a pretty startling correlation if no causation. Pretty damn big coincidence.

I'm aware of this. Just giving ammo to the dozen or so people here that actually think about problems rather than just blindly follow their team.

>I don't like them anyways so who cares?
East California is mostly republicans anyways, so fuck 'em, am I right?

Of course gun control works. It works perfectly for what it's intended to do and that is disarming the population so that it loses a very notable deal of its power.
The same applies to all the nanny-state neutering going on in the West. It's all to turn the people into gullible, feckless, weak and malleable drones who would never rise up against their rulers, even if the rulers were actively betraying their nations.

California.. the state that doesn't put criminals in prison.

>a 70% increase is a pretty startling correlation if no causation. Pretty damn big coincidence.
then why no laws against blacks

Gun "control" can never work in a country that has 300,000,000 guns, ff.

It works fine elsewhere, but a different solution is needed for the USA.

Trace 1 gun from any of those crimes back to the Nevada gun show and I might give this horseshit a second glance. And don't spout that gun show loophole nonsense. Tracing a firearm is ridiculously easy regardless of how it was purchased.

Until then you can fuck right off.

Looks like Nevada isn't having enough gun shows.
>free states keep having freedom and libtards and mudslimes keep killing themselves
If we ramp up the shows to like a couple a day, hopefully Commiefornians commit suicide by the millions and we MAKE CALIFORNIA RED AGAIN.

>Firearms-related deaths and injuries increased 70 percent in parts of California
Niggers.

>in parts

You can make statistics look like anything. 50 bucks they used a sample size of 1-2 small towns and timeline of 1-2 weeks prior and suddenly a jump of 3 gun crimes in week 1 to 5 gun crimes in week 2 becomes '70% JUMP IN CRIME!'

You can do more with a couple of kilo's of Ammonium nitrate and a little brain power than you can with any amount of small arms.

It's almost like you have never been a guerrilla fighter or partisan before...

You're a retard if you trust Reuters.

It's That Gun.

And what good does blowing up some government building and a kindergarten do? What power does that return to the people?

Lots of people also ate chili at chili feeds during this period.

Guys, I finally see the light. Gun grabbers are correct: the obvious solution is to just make anything you think is bad illegal. This magically fixes the problem. So let's start by making murder illegal, that should immediately cause way less murders.

And Neveda's firearm related deaths were affected how so in that time?

Guns are strictly prohibited in Mexico.

>And what good does blowing up some government building

What do you think it does?

Disrupts operations, makes politicians and regime supporters scared, promotes distrust between security services and the government and makes the population think the government isn't in control anymore.

Killing single solders or taking over small depots with small arms is nothing in the scale of a country. You can't do SHIT without large scale disruption of underlying infrastructure or organisation. Why do you think the first step in any war is bombing government buildings and infrastructure?

Again, it's almost like you have never been a guerrilla fighter or partisan before...

only retards read news.
True red pills only follow trump tweets, am I right

>Disrupts operations, makes politicians and regime supporters scared, promotes distrust between security services and the government and makes the population think the government isn't in control anymore.
And this will topple the government, how?
>Killing single solders or taking over small depots with small arms is nothing in the scale of a country. You can't do SHIT without large scale disruption of underlying infrastructure or organisation. Why do you think the first step in any war is bombing government buildings and infrastructure?
And all this is relevant to what I've been saying, how, exactly? Are you just ranting?

Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

You're fucking stupid and you idiots better stop bumping this bait, you're dumber than the OP.

Could it be because of California's rampant crime? I wonder what could of caused that?

70% in parts of rural California counties. There's a lot of data they aren't showing.

repeat talking point. they say the same thing about Indiana contributing to Chicago. Its amazing you didn't know that, being so anti-gun.

>add 7 to 10

>OMG A 70% INCREASE, I'M LITERALLY SHAKING. HEY EVERY LITERAL TRISOMY 21 VICTIM, THAT'S A HUGE INCREASE AND YOU SHOULD CARE ABOUT IT ON THE TERMS I SET FORTH AND THE CHRONOLOGY FROM THIS OTHER EVENT DIRECTLY CAUSED IT

>THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO THINK FOR YOU AND PAY FOR ME FOR THE PRIVILEGE

Probably coincides with nice weather so the nogs feel compelled to run around outside killing eachother. If it rains the murder rate drops in Chicago. Probably the same in "parts of California."

nobody fucking cares about california
as if those (((((((((stats))))))))))) are even legit, its probably fucking spics and niggers anyway, as it always is

>but but but I had this one data point therefore the Constitution is wrong

>He didn’t take stats
Look for confounding factors

Increased Ice cream sales and increases drowning rates

But wait, ice cream sales increase in summer and summer time means more people at the beach.

Summertime is the confounding factor

Unless this is the effect in most places with most gun shows, it's literally nothing. There are thousands of gun shows a year. There are also many random spikes in violence.

Then why didn't they increaee in Nevada you fucking idiot?

>increase in california
>no increase in nevada despite the gun shows taking place there

Also

>more dead californians
>bad

How much is George soros paying you ?

>The Nevada association was driven by significant increases in firearm injuries from interpersonal violence (RR, 2.23 [CI, 1.01 to 4.89]) but corresponded to a small increase in absolute numbers

>small increase in absolute numbers
>interpersonal violence

niggers and spics shooting each other.

Here's a study that came to the opposite conclusion: nber.org/papers/w14371