Fixing the second amendment:

Before I start discussing my argument, I need to say that I am a gun loving American. Born and raised in a Republican family, I cherish the 2nd Amendment. Even though I love that the 2A grants me the privilege to own all the firearms I have, I am not arrogant enough to say that the 2A is perfect, because it isn't. It's about time that we made some common sense changes to it, because it is 2017 and not the 1700s anymore. The changes I want to make are reasonable and do not infringe upon our right to own and bear firearms.

Change #1 - Complete and total ban on assault weapons. I have owned firearms for over 3 decades, and never once have I owned an assault weapon because no one needs one. My pistols and long guns are more than enough for self defence, hunting, and militia purposes. The only people who use assault weapons are those who commit mass shootings. We could eliminate our immense gun problem by banning all assault weapons.

Change #2 - Restrict magazine sizes to a maximum of 10 bullets. No one needs more than 10 bullets loaded into their gun at one time. Really think about it. One well placed shot is all it takes to kill an animal or human being. Why do people need 30 round magazines? The only people who use them are mass shooters looking to cause a large amount of bloodshed. This would be very helpful in eliminating our gun problem.

Change #3 - Mandatory extreme vetting for all those wanting to purchase a firearm. I'm talking about extensive background checks, mental health and IQ testing, etc. This way only the most competent, and law abiding citizens would be able to own guns. This would also help to eliminate our countries gun problem.

All these changes are really geared towards solving the huge gun problem that our country faces. I feel that they are very realistic and would not infringe on the 2nd Amendment which I love very much.

SHALL

>I need to say that I am a gun loving American.
apparently not

i want grenade launchers delivered to mental health asylums

NOT

NOT

Report and sage

BE

BE INFRINGED

NOT

BE

SHALL

BE

NOT

INFRINGED

small arms seem to be the major cause of death for you burgers...what was the stats...80% being suicides???

NOT

stale copy pasta
bill of rights, not bill of needs

>no
>no
>no
go fuck yourself

MAKE NO LAW

>constitution is muh privilege
> muh republican family
Gtfo shill you ain't fooling anyone

FOR A CAPITAL

SHALL

No. You're full of shit. Let them all die shill.

Here's how it really goes: WE GET MORE OF OUR RIGHTS BACK:
This needs to come from the people, no one congressman or senator will sponsor this because someone will commit a crime with this later because there are bad people, and his opponent will be able to point to his support for this and blame him for it somehow.
Principles of responsible gun control and a national militia card:
National concealed carry, not just reciprocity. If you can prove competency and pass background checks that show you aren’t a danger, you can concealed carry anywhere in the US.
But to show that you are carrying legally, you will also have a national militia license. There will be various levels of license, showing competency showing a good background check, and a felony-free criminal record, and showing full-auto or concealed carry options. Basic pistols, and sporting rifles will only require a background check, as they do not today.
No gun registration. Gun ownership lists in any form will not be centrally kept with any government body.
But we will agree to universal background checks at every purchase, and carrying the militia license. Provided the background checks are free and instant, and there is no wait time, or limit to the number of guns that can be purchased. These checks shall also be used if a gun is loaned to someone. Private transfer of property between two citizens was well and good a hundred years ago when you knew the man you were selling the gun to. Now if you are selling it to the highest bidder on craigslist, it seems only fair that you comply to the same level of scrutiny a professional gun store does.

theirs your next reality tv program that people would actually watch

Nice flag and yeah, most gun related murders are caused by handguns, usually niggers blowing shots at each other because they're niggers. DESU Las Vegas is just about a week or two in Chiraq but it isn't easy to sensationalize gang violence.

No bump stocks. Attaching a bump stocks will be the creation of a fully automatic weapon because you are only pulling your finger once to fire multiple rounds, even though the trigger is being pulled multiple times.
But we require that fully automatic weapons, and all NFA items become available to civilians again, outside of onerous class 3 FFL costs. At no additional cost to users, a new licensing program will be created where you must prove competency and pass an enhanced background check, and may be continually monitored. This will bring automatic firearms out of the shadows—the creation of work arounds like the bump stock or illegal modifications will be greatly reduced because legal owners can simply obtain their fully automatic dream-gun legally. At the same time, these owners will be subjected to additional scrutiny because of their militia license, thus the investigatory bodies will be more likely to catch them planning a mass shooting.
For the high competency, high background check citizens, there will be no limit on suppressors, magazine size, or other accessories, even including collapsible stocks for automatic pistols.
Ammunition purchases must pass basic instant background checks at no additional charge. Loans/giveaways should pass background checks as well.

>Complete and total ban on assault weapons
WTF I HATE THE SECOND AMMEND NOW, POL BTFO, SHADILLAYYYYYYY

>I own guns, I'm a gun loving American
>Lets ban guns because hurrr durrrr
You do realize pistols are used in almost 90 percent of gun homicides you fucking kike shill
Guys, make sure to put sage in the options field.

I'm not even American and I see your wishes are stupid.

From what I see, isn't the whole right to bear arms and organize in a militia primary there to fight against a tyrannical goverment? It just doesn't make sense to reduce your firepower

R
A
R
E

literally everything not completely hyperbolic in this post is already in effect

“Gun loving American” HAHA

NOT

Kys you worthless nigger

You stupid fucking nigger. You can bump fire with a fucking string, you can bumpfire with only your two hands, you can bump fire a fucking pistol.

Not

BE

Be

Be

INFRINGED

>I am a
We really don't give a duck what you are and it has no bearing on your argument so stop mentioning this bull shit. We know you're a commie fuck and were raised by limp wristed hippies.

INFRINGED

Ssssh. (((They))) got the people scared scared of bump fire stocks. Give it to them and get select fire back.

SHALL

Rule violation for spam. Nuce try shlomo
Get fucked and

Sage

BE

SHALL

REMEMBER TO SAGE

I want to be able to spray automatic fire into a mob or military platoon that's coming for me. Evaluation is subject to power abuse. I'll never agree with your talking points.

INFRINGED

>At no additional cost to users, a new licensing program will be created where you must prove competency and pass an enhanced background check, and may be continually monitored.
No. There is literally no reason to ban or restrict automatic weapons from civilians. If criminals want them they can get them anyway.
>Ammunition purchases must pass basic instant background checks at no additional charge.
Financially untenable.

NOT

Rule violation, announcing reports/sages.

>It's about time that we made some common sense changes to it, because it is 2017 and not the 1700s anymore.

You're right. It isn't the 1700s. At the time of the 2a was ratified all military weapons were available to the general public and covered by the 2nd amendment. It's time we updated it to ensure civilians always have access to military grade firearms.

INFRINGED

Sup Forums has id's, dipshit

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

INFRINGED

BE

Here's an idea.

Shove your """"great ideas""""" up your fucking urethra and use some of those durr fudd guns to shoot yourself in the fucking head.

Don't give one goddamn inch. Not one inch. How the fuck do you expect freedom if you keep compromising on your rights? First they came for, yadda, yadda.

The WORLD should have a 2nd Amendment. God sometimes I just fucking wish Trump would finally just annex the world already

INFRINGED

NOT

SHALL

You see this coming up the street: still think you don’t need more than 10 bullets per magazine? Well no I suppose you wouldn’t since you’d be on the side of the fucking commies. You people are never taking my guns, not ever.

As it stands I need to shell out like $5k a month for a class 3 ffl if I want to have full-fun. I'd much rather take a test once and just be able to buy them again like it's the 40s

I know we're having a resurgence but I don't see us getting it back without such concessions.

BE SHALL NOT INFRINGED

BE

IN THE LOBBY OF THE MACDONALDS

NOT

>The only people who use assault weapons are those who commit mass shootings
Um I know this is a troll, but you went full retard here. If we're using something like your picture to indicate what an assault rifle is (there is no real definition) you would exclude AR-15s which are actually used mostly for hunting, they're really a .223 rifle

INFRINGED

>Complete and total ban on assault weapons

Shut the fuck up your retarded.

How many times must we tell you niggers.

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

This reminds me of the French police manga with the daughter dying from the mudslimes in the streets attacking.

>The only people who use assault weapons are those who commit mass shootings

This is false.

> The only people who use them are mass shooters looking to cause a large amount of bloodshed.

Again, this is false.

> This would also help to eliminate our countries gun problem.

Lastly, this is false.

One law that would be VERY good in ensuring the safety of citizens be maintained is, a law banning Democrats from owning firearms. It's no surprise that most mass shootings ARE committed by registered Democrats.

i found the shill fuck off leftypol

Assault weapon has no def. Assault rifles are rifles with selective fire.

This guy gets it.

>You're right. It isn't the 1700s. At the time of the 2a was ratified all military weapons were available to the general public and covered by the 2nd amendment. It's time we updated it to ensure civilians always have access to military grade firearms.
Don't forget the original document was written by James Madison, and when asked about private ownership of cannons was like, yea of course you can have those.

>Global second amendment

All of my yes

You guys should google project exile. Only gun control system that works.

>#1
Cool, let's start with disbanding the military and disarm the police so we can have cops like Britain? No SWAT either.

I'm behind that.

I don't know who's jawing who anymore.

The moment the 2nd amendment is removed, the commies start a revolution and america is rip

Fuck off kike NWO shill

Wow, that is a really shitty looking noose. Step it up lazy Jap artists.

Here I was thinking you would change it to specify artillery and McNukes as legal. Fuck off.

>assault weapons

what does this even mean, why don't you just say assault rifles?

>Why do people need 30 round magazines?

in case you have a group of intruders threatening you rather than just one

>Mandatory extreme vetting

tbqh americans are retarded and cant stop shooting themselves and each other by accident but I think this could be solved by having gun saftey lessons in highschool, at the end of the day if someone wants to murder a bunch of people in an edgy mass killing they can get a gun illegally or just steal a truck

How about this, we enact all your changes OP, and after 2 years, if there are still shootings, you are detained and physically castrated.

>Americans can't stop shooting themselves
Ever heard of nigger crime? Niggers aren't American, they are subhuman. I mean us burgers are pretty close to being subhuman because of the nigger dna, but one day we will be great again.

>muh telescoping stocks

>IQ testing

I guess that would mean no guns for you, OP.

You are converting more people that see your obvious shilling.
Keep it up the masses are waking up , thanks
I hope you like the Dotr

I like to imagine him shouting SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED at people like Sup Forums when asked about the canons

> why don't you just say assault rifles?
Because they're already banned. The term "assault weapon" lets them imply scary assault rifles without actually saying it because then, any opposition would be able to immediately out them as being monumentally retarded. An "assault rifle" is a select-fire rifle in an intermediate cartridge, and select-fire is banned.

> safety lessons in highschool
This would be an excellent idea, but the problem is that the retarded gungrabbers will immediately declare that the evil NRA are indoctrinating kids into being murderers for the gun lobby and all that shit. Gun safety should be a mandatory part of the curriculum, in every country, to accompany 2A rights worldwide.

Revolvers only! Because I'm that good.

> assault weapons

> assault rifles

Literally words leftists use to scare people.

Not completely, but really fucking expensive. 5k a month for a class 3 + insane gun costs, like 10-50k

>I support the 2A, BUT

Fuck you, eat shit, Shall Not Be Infringed and sage

fuck off, jew.

fixing the 2nd means allowing us to get full autos again along with tanks n sheeeeeeit.