Why are dogs allowed everywhere now?

Why are dogs allowed everywhere now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-d-G03390w
youtu.be/7u9pFLChp6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because white people love making excuses for being too pathetic and selfish to raise children, so they get meme dogs which also enables them to do the only other thing they’re any good at anymore: virtue signaling for likes and retweets.

why shouldn't they be, nigger?

youtube.com/watch?v=5-d-G03390w

I wish they where

Pretty sure that's one of those blind people doggos.

What's wrong Ahmed? Dogs are haram?

>"Sorry, my headphones rolled under the seat. Can you grab them for me?"

Because of laws which require companies to cater to disabled persons and the ease of going online and printing out that my dumb pound mutt is an emotional support animal since I have depression, for example.

Businesses are afraid to challenge a persons dog unless it's acting up. In SoCal it isn't rare to see a dogs in a grocery store which is disgusting to me.

I will take a random dog over a random human next to me on a plane anyday. Obesity is winning my friends.

Because millennials are self-entitled, worthless pieces of garbage who demand everything and give nothing?

Someone should tweet them, 'I don't know why is a monkey?'

nigger repellent

>tfw fat bitch new hire has "comfort dog"
>tfw complained I had a bad dog allergy and needed to be moved
>tfw have corner office now

>why shouldn't they be, nigger?
They let black people on planes. Dog looks much more well trained.

I'd rather sit by a dog during a flight than a nigger or a fat fuck.

To trigger subhumans.

So they don't shit on the plane

>A monkey complaining about a dog on a plane.

t. boomer who will be on average drawing 70% more from Social Security and Medicare than he's ever paid in taxes at expensive of successive generations

because americans HATE sand niggers and we LOVE doggos. the whole sjw/regressive left/not all muslims fags are a minority. last i read 65+% americans distrust and dislike muslims.
if we allow doggos on planes then fucking sand niggers wont use them anymore. sounds like a wonderful plan. i wonder if trump enacted it.

People shit on the plane though.

Niggers BTFO.

“Comfort dogs”are such bull shit. Like medical pot, “I have headaches so I smoke out everyday give prescribyion pls.”

Not on the seat they don’t

A dog is likely more well behaved than some "people" they allow on board.

>burgers have cool support doggo system
>doctors hand out certs and drugs to everyone and ruin it
>can't even get a support doggo here

Dogs are generally more trained than niggers. Take up less space than fat fucks. Don't smell anywhere near as bad as an Indian. Don't talk or babble on like some retarded woman.
And are generally kinder and friendlier than anyone you'll meet.

Dogs are mans best friend. If someone doesn't like dogs, they're probably a non-white, i.e. not a human.

Stop defending this bullshit, you know the people that take dogs everywhere and treat them like humans are the ones that train thier pets the worse.

BASED DOGGO

FUCKOFF MUDSLIMES

Dogos are great, fuck off, goyim

Look at that beautiful dog. I wonder how his life went. I bet he had a great life.

Dogs are a litmus test.
Do dogs upset you? Chances are, you're not white.

That's a big doge.

>Yeah sorry I hate to bother you again, but could you tell me whos a good boy?

See the way the dog is looking at you? He knows you don't like him. And if you try to hijack, he will F you up.
He's on to you Achmed. Personally, I think every plane should have at least two doggos on it.

this

muslims hate dogs

To keep muslims out

b i n g o

Wow, what a good boy :)

Filthy non whites complain about dogs while not realizing they rank so far beneath the White mans best friend its not funny.

We allow niggers everywhere now, so how can we turn dogs away?

If you are going to allow one animal, you might as well allow them all

because only pieces of human shit don't like dogs and complain about them when they are just sitting there being dogs.

>He's not barking
loud assholes, black people, babies and young kids are allowed on the plane
>He's not activity soiling himself
old people, babies and the retarded are allowed on the plane

Dogs are cool, especially most "helper" are chill as fuck.

Degeneration. Wait until they start getting lax towards people just hopping on top of the plane to catch a ride

It`s a helper dog. It helps to sniff out the smelly mudslimes and kick them out of the plane. Preferably after the takeoff.

AKA NOT HUMAN

SOME KINDA CHINK OR ISLAMIC

>you know

Well when you submit your evidence to the authorities then they will surely ban all animals in the passenger cabin, won't they?

>bad dog allergy
pathetic weak genes dont reproduce you fucking pansy

What better way is there to prevent sandniggers from hijacking planes?

Probably happens more often than you think.

That said, doggo isn't going to shit where he's sitting, and if it's a domestic flight he probably won't even have to go during the flight.
At worst he goes in the floor and you clean it up with a bag and spray a little air freshener. Big deal.

dogs are mans best friend. i'm allergic myself, and still have one. grow up cuck, they are equal to humans.

>Dog chews the control runners for the rear rudders
>smash into runway on landing
Than..k..ks liberals.

4 U.

>helper
hello, am helper

Cuz pupper is mans best fwend

>being allergic to animals

Might as well live in a plastic bubble, pussy whiteboi.

To piss off muzzies

If you don't want dogs everywhere then kys lol

Come on, grow up at least.

plenty of elites with allergies, want to find out?

Cant discriminate against animals anymore. Had to throw out the "No blacks, Irish, dogs" sign and now I don't see a point in adding a No Dogs policy

>he doesn't own several dogs
Dogs are mans best friend. If you love dogs, take care of a dog, take it on walks and train it.
Chances are you're white.

If you don't like Dogs, chances are you're a non-white. AKA not human, as dogs are mans best friend

Exactamundo

There's only two kinds of people who hate dogs - chinks and Muslims. Are you a chink or a Muslim?

canines are just filthy.

>madness personified
does she take her mattress on a plane?

Because they're awesome

She had five nice puppers but within the month they were all put down so they wouldn't be tortured to death by Communists.
;_;

I would rather be on a plane completely filled with dogs, then be on one with any people.
Oh ho, could you imagine the antics that would take place on a plane full of dogs? Shit would be super fun.

youtu.be/7u9pFLChp6M

This is bullshit they have dogs on planes now but I cant smoke on a flight?

Oh, sweet numbers for doggers

Muslims hate dogs. The more places dogs are, the less places muslims are. So it's good.

fuck off nigger

kek

Its smells like they do.

>being a smoker

Because they're less filthy and dangerous than muslims. They got an automatic upgrade when we collectively lowered our standards to allow subhumans among us.

Stop using all the air for yourself.

Having to put up with dogs farts in your face for 1237918 hours

they don't even hold them in, they just go Ffffffft and they stink, why can't they train dogs to hold their farts in?

Perfect. I'd rather sit next to a dog than a muslim.

Honestly, how can anyone rape that thing? They'd need a bag for her face, a blindfold for the rapist and a bucket for the rapist's vomit.

Helper. Back to bed. March.

What the fuck does that have to do with dogs

You know that's not a natural thing that they do but a human trained them to "hug" like that, no?

>Being a non-smoker
>2017

I hate flying, it's always a fucking hassle but a plane full of dogs would indeed make it better.

Because animals are what matter, not anything else! Not dignity! No!

Animals!

Guise I'm watching netflix and this show has a white girl with a black man. But this is like every other show. WTF is going on?

Cause my dog already stopped one home invasion by a nog this year when I put a for sale sign up.

Any more stupid questions?

Hey bong, sorry you can't have sweet support doggo.

i helped your mom

Dogs aren't just animals. They are our friends

>burger meme

Not everybody's a cheapskate who feeds their dogs shitty food that give make them gassy like you.

>>tfw have corner office now

"I got an advantage by complaining and being a sensitive faggot!!"

t. millennial.

\thread

I said animals! Dogs!

Not dignity! No! Animals are what matters! Animals! Dogs!

Ive never heard or smelled a dog fart. I think people who shit there pants all day blame dogs on their own leaky asshole.

Muh """emotional support""" dogs. Nothing but an excuse to bring your dog to work/on a plane/wherever you want.

My company hired some girl with two "emotional support" dogs who brought them in to the office every day. They were clearly untrained; whined, rattled around in their kennel all day, chewed shit up, and were just obnoxious in general. Gee, it's almost as if there's a reason we don't let people take their dog wherever they want.