JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Spore_drive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pol btfo

rural & suburban retards can't afford TV.

gayniggers from outer space.

inb4 it gets canceled halfway through second season and they end up making a movie to finish up plotholes years down the line like that shitty firefly show

The last episode sucked ass. I nearly fell asleep.

Michael entering the head of whatever the vulcan dude's name is and doing some magic restoration ritual with her mind or some shit?

They are literally trying to replace science fiction with feminist magical thinking nonsenss.

I can't think of ANY star trek franchise that got only one season. Even that shitstain Enterprise got what 3? 4?. The fact that STD was even in question of being renewed is pretty telling.

Who watches cbs?

"Even The Orville is a lot more like Star Trek than Star Trek: Discovery."

- Charls "Tec-9 Night" Carroll

I think it's alright.

Even enterprise got 4 seasons.

I like it OK, but I don't exactly pay for it. Not worth it. Orville, either and I already got a bitchy e-mail from my ISP forwarded from FOX about that, but fuck them.

My family has three large star trek fans
They had no clue this show even existed

I thought they were going to do somthing similar to American Horror Story. Like for season 2 they would do a whole new story except like a few hundred years in the future or something.

Visually it looks great but I'm not a fan of the story so far.

The story is shit and there is no character to root for.

The most competent character is the black girl, and she was retarded enough to attempt mutiny and she is responsible for the death of her Captain and crew.

>commander tell me about your sexual organs

hollywood is so shit that this is doing well in comparison to the other shows they put on tv.

We need to bring the Sup Forums faggots over here and spam thier trek images in here pronto!

The black bitch is a flawed/misunderstood Mary Sue. She does stupid shit to advance the plot, but is otherwise perfect and flawless. If other characters hate her it's because they are threatened or jealous of her. Even Sarek's dying thoughts revolved around her, over his other kids. She's even worse than Wesley Crusher.

CBS is intimately tied with military command. They probably want to imprint their latest prototype designs on the public's unconsciousness to make them feel safe seeing phallic objects in the air.

I've seen at least six phallic objects in the sky since Year's Start. Each one used some sort of electromagnetic anti-gravity propulsion rather than jet propulsion because there were no trails. Each one rested two-three miles in the air and the vanished out of the periphery of my left eye.

I believe these phallic objects are military tech being used to pump toxic fumes into the airways (toxic fumes being: fumes that have brain-damaging effects, for increased compliance and extermination, see: Nazi eugenics in modern American military Wikipedia page).

I'm never going to watch this. Is it really as bad as I think it probably is?

Pretty sure every tv is able to access CBS for free

Notice that I got quadruples. Keyword-detecting algorithm to derail conversation?

You should get checked for schizophrenia.

>gayniggers in space
>even worse of a character than Wesley Crusher
>mentally retarded vulcans
>cannibal klingons
>torture-powered FTL drive

It's worse than you think it is.

Grew up with TNG, fucking love star trek as some absurd impossible alternate post-scarcity reality. Even the DRUMFPFX california autists whose podcast i listen claim the show falls into repetitive preaching.

Why?

Relative to the other shows in the Star trek franchise?

Literally no one thought this would get just one season. It's the flagship show for CBS All Access, which CBS needs to succeed, and is paid for entirely by Netflix.

>mfw i almost worked on that series

It's honestly not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. In the first episode the nigger commits mutiny and is thrown in the brig, then sent to supermax prison for being the first ever traitor to starfleet.

>nigger breaks the law and goes to jail
Accurate.

I really miss the guy who would always talk about how we should all wear starfleet uniforms and what colors they come in.

Checked, and autism.

Pretty much every Trek series is shit in its first season
It takes until seasons 3-4 to really get going

too bad its not on cbs tv, its on their 30 dollar a month streaming service.

goodbye star trek

>torture-powered FTL drive
?

That's just schizophrenia

I still need to watch the latest bombstrap

this.... i think most people dont know this show is on

You also just happen to have exactly three family members who are huge Trek fans and didn't know this show existed?

I find that highly improbable. GREAT example of AI chat bots on Sup Forums, one of the best I've seen today.

1.Those aren't klingons.
2. Tardigrade is plagurized strait off a Steam game
3. Lamest Mirror universe ever
4. My close relative is a CBS/Paramount exec and I tried to pitch them on a StarTrek:TimeTrek series. They said they were, and i fucking quote "more interested in explodey shiney things with characters that will appear to the 14-21 crowd, same directive we have for the movies..." andrejected my idea.
This is the same relative who tried to cut Leonard Nimoy completely out of the Star Trek reboots until I screamed at them at a holiday dinner many years ago.

CBS literally has no clue. The completely wrong people are in charge.

I gave up on this show 2 episodes ago after the gay interracial couple had a twinkish bathroom scene

this show is Star Trek: Jew

90% female cast. 99% non-white cast. gay characters out the ass. and liberal talking points shoehorned in like animal abuse.

plus they did retarded shit like name the FEMALE Michael, a guys name.

they ruined trek lore by making her Spocks nigress sister

they fucked everything up.

There's some kind of agenda with the show for sure.

Jewpedia articles on it all seem to have been written like they're from the marketing dept and everyone with the power to tone them down has been castrated.

'cause it's not on TV, only an expensive streaming service as a ploy to get you to sign up. It's not working, see their stock price over the last month as evidence.

who the.. wha-what?

If they are getting another season, The Orville should get at least 6 more seasons to balance it out.

The showrunners are A)Total SJWS B) Total N00Bs at show writing and C) Completely ignorant of Trek lore & history.

I am personally responsible for the redesign efforts of the ship's appearance in as much as I made the aforementioned executive feel stupid in a long car ride about the initial look.

At least the Captain is Southern. That's why he's a Rebel badass who does what he want's.

>HILLARY IS GOING TO WIN 99999% CHANCE
>STD IS GOING TO SUCCEED 99999% CHANCE
When are shills going to learn that they are their own worst enemy?

When people like Amy Pascal die from old age.

When they dropped the F bomb I REEEEEE'd so hard Jean Luc Picard could hear it in the Delta quadrant.

Take poor ratings and a loss but don't enrage SJWs by cancelling during the first season? Seems like a pretty easy executive decision.

all you faggets watching this shit regardless of reason are all part of the problem.
unless youre watching illegal streams or whatever in which case you need to get a job

Why was Bryan Fuller ousted, anyway? Because he's a flaming homo?

they're supposed to have nekkid people in it eventually.

Meh could be worse. it aint that bad as many here say. The pussy ship got destroyed in episode 2 i believe, and about that interracial gay stuff, well its fucking startrek. Could have expected that huh? And at least the captain is a white man. And most of the crew is white.

one more for the good guys

I agree with you. Lorca is Sup Forums in captain form. They should change the name to the legend of lorca

Its Sarec, spocks father. They retconed the narrative and gave sarec an adopted human child.

They're trying to make michael an interesting character by applying the inexplicable vulcan mind garbage. Its retarded and dodging the fact that they're going too far back in the timeline for shit to make sense in the rodenberry universe.

numerals confirmed
they dont need ufos to drop air chems, just fuel additives to jet planes

NOT MY STAR TREK

/k/ approved

Dude is actually dead and they dug up and fucked his corpse for this horseshit.

>not wanting to see alien genitals
is the vulcan vagina sideways? do klingon women have beef curtain labia? how many testicals do other species have and do humans have the largest penis in galaxy? that would explain a lot. many important questions

I think its a good series so far. I like Cap Lorca. He sent the other captain to the klingons because if she was captured, she wouldnt be able to turn him in and if she succeeded then there would be hope for peace. Win win for him either way.

I am curious to see how they will integrate a Tardigrade species to the plot, I want them to expand on this subject.

You guys should stop focusing on gay niggers and start following the plotline.

last episode aside i think it's pretty good. it seems gay at first but then that ship explodes because women were in charge and the new white human male captain is total /k/ approved. good special effects, neat plot ideas.

but it is a lot like rick and morty in that you need a high iq to appreciate it. it appeals to a dumb liberal and smart conservative demographic at the risk of losing dumb conservative viewers.

yeah there are some chicks in charge like any show but they keep fucking up in ways that women would so it's pretty realistic in that sense. not very political really. stealth redpilled show? the klingons are clearly suggestive of white supremacists though, wantign to keep their species pure against the diversity of the federation.

fuck off with your just. have you even SEEN the cgi in there? the attention to detail? when we first see the big bug alien the captain does something at an interface in the window and it shows how the border of it changes or something. each ship looks like civ vi you dummy. makeup is fantastic. good story. i cant wait til sundays now. stupid hetero. i love the window shots. the camera just does whatever. the melting guys when the bug alien? that was your face. this show melted your face too much. deal, better. also they swear

>F bombs
>Nudity
>Fire-island homosexual relationship
>Muh feminism
>1st episode, Sending away team of science nerds, one security guard, incompetent millennial girl, and the new chick to go investigate an entire starship that's gone dark because everyone fucking DIED. Team shows up, one of them cracks dumb fucking laugh track joke.

It's a shitshow but I'm still watching.

>tfw he will never protray Mazrim Taim

Also - the away team should NOT be breathing ambient air when both ships have been doing top secret SPORE RELATED RESEARCH.

he's not fucking wrong

I turned it off after the first couple of minutes of the first episode. I was getting irritated by the strong capable women. Not joking.

they're going to kill off the badass captain and have a black female shipcaptain who is going to 1 shot every ship they come across (because black woman power fantasy)

>torture-powered

magic-space-mushroom-powered

memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Spore_drive

>The displacement-activated spore hub drive, commonly shortened to spore drive or s-drive, was an organic propulsion system the Federation experimented with during the 2240s and 2250s. The technology used mycelium spores harvested from Prototaxites stellaviatori to jump or leap across the mycelial network. During such jumps, the ships were not in normal space but in the mycelial plane.

>yfw the clingons are white europeans

>yfw they kill/martyr the "not-Richard-Spencer" in the first two episodes.

beep boop am i kawaii captain?
>how can female humanoids even compete

Jesus, they're what, 6 episodes in, and they've already done a Mirror Universe episode?

>inb4 polywater intoxication episode

Are you trying to tell me season 3 of the original Star Trek were better than season 1 and 2?

so what, did they get envious of Star Wars using unused McQuarrie concepts, and just had to jump on that bandwagon?

>have infinitely large galaxy to work with
>can introduce new planets, new quadrants, new extra galactic factions
>literally a universe of possibility
>decide to retcon

This is why I dropped Star Wars. They had all of EU to work with and decided to just add meme shit. Instead of making these fictional universes living and breathing they are just trying to resurrect the dead corpses of previous characters and plotlines.

Can one of your uncles get me a copy of an unreleased Zelda game?

>bzzzzz am.. i... kawaii... bzzz

who would intercourse this thing?

it's fucking terrible

>tfw no TNG or DS9 tier show anymore

>Sisko's face when they said Micheal will be the first black lead in Star Trek.

I really have seen a lack of discussion anywhere.

Did they actually say that? Good lord its stupid but I believe it...

If it fails in under 4 seasons it will be worse than ENT and that's the worst thing you could ever say about Trek.

Every Trek gets a free renew, TNG was garbage until season 3. Too bad STD will never get good, the more money they throw at it the better cuz it's a waste.

I've posted that it'll get a second season and maybe a third. I heard CBS isn't funding it or barely funding it.

It's on Netflix in the UK, are they ripping off Americans? I've got cheap access to it and I haven't even watched any of it because I know it's shit.

>Using Star Trek as a forced diversity meme
Great way to turn people off to what ever you are trying to sell. Good.

>black alert
>cut to shot of michael

You are right. TNG 1 and 2 were awful, it picked up some in season 3 and really took off after that.

Discovery fails to connect with true trek fans. I know several people that were watching it and now they have cancelled their subscription.

I think it was BLACK and FEMALE. Technically true though both have been previously done, also Cassidy Yates was the first Black Female captain on the show and was a recurring main character. Also the actor who played Yates is the med officer on the Orville.

>firefly
>shitty
The only thing shitty here is your b8.

It's not bad.

Netflix paid CBS a shit ton of money for global streaming rights outside of the USA.

Daft Punk

I thought it was misleading that they show "A Netflix original series" watermarks before star trek.

I thought that was reserved for shows they actually made, not just ones they bought the rights to.

That's exactly why I didn't bother. Besides I am enjoying The Orville as it feels like Trek. It's no Picard level philosophy though it's good and has SOME Sup Forums approved opinions.