Does Sup Forums really know what it is doing? Have you achieved a high level of spiritual enlightenment...

Does Sup Forums really know what it is doing? Have you achieved a high level of spiritual enlightenment? Have you shed the chains of a false reality and understood the world as it actually is? You wouldn’t be here if you had.

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KY2KzjVNoKY&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=A7w60CMUovU
youtube.com/watch?v=7UvesKl8_W8
youtube.com/watch?v=GvrOlKUUSlI
youtube.com/watch?v=3XK7rI-iBJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=652T4lD-xp4
youtube.com/watch?v=z5ZdjwbQnXc
youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU
youtube.com/watch?v=RbhW2hTRyGY
youtube.com/watch?v=MVmk7VthBQo
youtube.com/watch?v=zOTIsNELvis
youtube.com/watch?v=tcjywV9echw
youtube.com/watch?v=KPQcF16zv7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nf4Bg-gEc5E
youtube.com/watch?v=Cnek8WDETHs
youtube.com/watch?v=HdzI-191xhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You bring up a fine point

Brownpills shouldn't get to talk. You think you're so peaceful and enlightened that you're above everything. Like none of this matters.

If (((they))) get their way, This planet will be a prison with gentiles microchipped like cattle as they rule over us. Someday Sup Forums will understand the occult power that enabled them to do this to us for so long and fight back.

In the meantime, go sit in the corner and eat your tasteless porridge you right hand path cuck. The rest of us wizards have work to do, and a planet to save.

I believe it matters. The question is, do you have the power to enforce your will?

A picture with the correct placement of the chakras I see, upside down cross

Are you already dead? Have you been reborn knowing that every moment of your life could be your last and you have the power to manipulate reality before your eyes? Reality is just a construct of you, yourself. The only conscious force you know but somehow find intrinsically linked to those around you. You want to be the shepherd of the flock and show them the way to righteousness but you don’t know how. You are not righteousness yourself just a product of your animal mind.

I, and others work against (((their))) interests. We empower ourselves and grow stronger with each passing day.

People need to understand is that what they've done is unnatural. It's goes against all forms of natural law and thus requires more energy to enforce than the energy required to tear this perverted world they've built in their image down.

They built this world in their image. As we start to awaken, we'll build the next in ours instead.

I dream of a future where Sup Forums starts dabbling in occult power and awakens their kundalini. Can you imagine what we'd be able to accomplish?

well you're here...
can someone give me a qrd on chakras?

The symbols become meaningless once enlightened. Just a signal from one ascended person to another, whether they are good or evil, do they believe they are the master and not God or do they believe that the eternal consciousness asks them to lead others to this heaven.

Too bad most of humanity's spiritual knowledge was destroyed by the inquisition and christians.
Unfortunately Sup Forums is mostly christian, chained by their own ignorance

Oh how wrong you are. If you were being honest you would know the power of collective consciousness. Our thoughts affect reality.

Our will is manifest, if only Sup Forums knew the power it held in its hands. Keep on brother. This journey has just begun for us.

That’s what I’m saying my friend. The world melts away before your eyes and you become all powerful. Left with only a simple choice. What will you do?

>Unfortunately Sup Forums is mostly christian
True poison.
The Jews are destroying this world. It baffles me they think that something is to be gained by praying to their king.

I like this image, shows where everything is. Energy can be described as many things. 'Chi' 'Awareness' 'Intent' for example.

Awareness funneled through a chakra will yield a result. If you want to know more, I find the eastern systems are best to get you up and running. Find some books by Mantak Chia. "Awaken Healing Light" is a good place to start. An Australian fella named Robert Bruce is good beginner stuff too.

I know almost nothing at all except my own path that brought me here. Once you realise that everything you see in the world is simply a manifestation of yourself in the greater unconscious, you will realise that through consciousness you can effect your will on the whole. You have a divine blessing that empowers you to make decisions to either preserve life or destroy life. The real question is how far down each path will you go?

The jews have 4 chakras instead of our 7.
No heart chakra, no throat and so 6th.
They cant create anything only steal what was already created. Christianity is stolen meant to put chains on us gentiles.

If you understood enlightenment, you'd know that everyone is already exactly where they need to be. There are things in the world we want to react to, and there are only so many places that it's safe to give our true reactions, and this is one. This is the way of human life. We see conditions and we seek to change them.

Conquer.

All religion is now a chain. We have all knowledge at our fingertips and a true path to spiritual enlightenment can be attained from understanding parts of a greater whole.

Hope you've been doing your RTRs. ;)

So by what mechanism does one achieve any result?

This is /x/ shit GTFO!

>result

Define it further for me. What would you accept as a 'result'? No. Lets take it further. What do you -want-?

I definitely have
Hail Satan

You're here.

Most people are so stupid that allowing them to choose their own spiritual path would be a tragic waste. This is why God deceives.

All spiritual art is a metaphor. The chakras represent points of energy that need to be understood and brought together before a harmony can be achieved. He Kabbalah tree of life give a view of the mind as a metaphor for the universe as a whole. The knowledge is freely available to anybody who truly wants to break free and find their true destiny.

I actually did all that shit you mentioned yesterday, and here I am

Sup Forums has a memeball for that.

True, some form of religion is required to control the environment in which the mind develops. It’s too late for any one religion to provide answers now in a global world of information. We live in a time of chaos and from that chaos, order will be built. The question is do you really know what you want and why? Because if you don’t build the future, someone else will build it for you and you will remain a slave.

We are in the midst of a mass awakening of the masculine consciousness. What remains to be answered is has he been listening to what his women want?

I didn't have any specific result in mind. You said:
>Awareness funneled through a chakra will yield a result.

The other Aussie said:
>through consciousness you can effect your will on the whole[greater unconscious].

To give you a "result," the first example that comes to mind:
Say you killed someone and were going to trial. All the evidence points to you and they've got you dead to rites. Can you just meditate on the innocence and forgiveness Chakra and you'll be found not-guilty?

However, I'm only trying to understand HOW you do this. Is it done by meditating aka thinking about it? How do you "channel energy" and direct it anywhere?

The Breath:
The Basis of Magick, Energy Manipulation, and Mind Power
Sit in a comfortable chair or lie down on a comfortable spot and relax.

Imagine and will, with each inhale, not only your lungs are breathing, inhaling air, but also your whole body is breathing in energy. You inhale with your entire body. The breath acts as a focus for absorbing energy.

Know that along with your lungs, each single inch of your body simultaneously absorbs energy. Like a dry sponge when dipped into water absorbs, your body should absorb energy with each inhalation.
Since everyone is individual, how each of us feels the energy will be different in some respects.

To reverse this, exhale energy out. This can make you tired and shouldn’t be done regularly other than to get a grip on how to do it.

Exhaling energy is for empowering talismans, charging sigils, healing- anything, and everything when you want to put energy into something or to direct it.

Energy can also be inhaled and absorbed and then directed to a specific area of your body for healing.

In a very short time, you should be able to feel the energy when you breathe it in. As you advance, you will be able to see it without trying to visualize it.

Feeling in this exercise is most important, especially when you are new. Do not try to see the energy as this can be a distraction. Just get a feel for it.

This exercise is the most important for working with your mind and manipulating energy, which is the foundation of all magick.
As you advance, you can use this technique of energy absorption to absorb energy from the Sun and from just about anything you choose.

You are just a sack of meat that exists within reality. You are bound by its rules and you will die by its rules. Only god is all powerful. Your choices will define whether you live or die.

When using power meditations for a specific purpose, it is very important that you cover every aspect of how you want the energy to manifest in your affirmation. For example, when making an affirmation to attract money, if one only affirms for attracting money, the money may come and even be in one's hands, but this could be like a bank teller or cashier or the money may belong to or be taken by another. Get it? The mind does exactly what it is told to do and does not understand specifics unless it is *told* EXACTLY how the energy is to manifest. The easiest route is always taken by the mind and aura regardless of what that route is. This is why it is so important to be as specific in as little words as possible with your affirmations. Energy does exactly what it is told to do.

The affirmations I included are a basic guide. You can use them or modify them as you see fit.

Another example is with weight loss. Just affirming to lose weight is unwise. You certainly wouldn't want to lose weight through an illness like cancer. It is important to affirm "I am losing excess and unneeded body fat in a very healthy way." See what I mean? This is very serious.

All workings must also be able to manifest in reality. In other words, they must be physically possible.

Always word affirmations in the present tense, as the right side of the brain does not understand future tense - i.e., "will" never happens and the mind does not understand future tense.

As with all workings, you must have faith and will that what you want will manifest itself. Desire is very important!

When you are finished with the meditation, no matter what the meditation is for- PUT IT OUT OF YOUR MIND! Let it work and do its job! Don't think about it or dwell on it or you will interfere with the energy.

Never spread your energies thin. Work on one problem at a time. The more places your energies go, the weaker they become. Evergy should be directed like a laser.

^this is correct

You can transfer this energy onto others as well

As a Teenager I achived quite a high level of chi manipulation even though I didn't martial arts. However, after the Mandela Effect the body and the chakras changed. I hurt myself badly when I tried to make use of it the way I used to. I'd like to say it's reversed but that's not it. It's kinda all over the place.

For some reason my the energy I obtained before the mandela effect is still within me. Thus I decided to keep it because it can protect me passivly but It's madly difficult. I have to maintain a state of mind that adapts to the changes in my body and everything else even though I usually don't know what's changeing until it's changed.

Still it's better than start from scatch. After I hurt myself, and found out why, I have a rough impression on how things work in this reality... and I don't like it. It feels nasty somehow.

self-defense

Be careful with what color you transfer the energy.
White/gold = for healing.
Grey = for killing.
Dont use grey energy on yourself

>be somewhere by not being there
>pretentiously homosexual image of the enlightened brainlet
>flag checks out
>can't into simplistic dialectic
pfffffftttttt HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

replying to yourself? kind of faggy

Indeed. When aware of your self you can really hear what people are saying. You can understand their expression on a level that they most likely do not know. It is an enticing power though.

I havent felt white energy in months. Its seems like its been forever since i was myself. Soon i hope.

You know that you are on your path friend. When you know you are ready you will see the answer. This is the most important journey of your life and should you deny it you will sacrifice your soul. I believe we have the power.

Imagine yourself surrounded by white/gold energy while you are relaxed. For healing concentrate the energy on a specific spot. For pleasure you can concentrate it on your pineal gland.
Breath in the energy and you can feel it surround you.

I was going to jump in, but my friend seems to have beaten me to it. First up I've gotta compliment you. You are open minded enough to consider these possibilities in a world where 90% of people would immediately laugh them off.

But basically how it works is there is an energy source all around us. Indians called it Prana. Chinese called it Chi, Moonspeakers called it ki. It is paradoxically both an invisible, ephemeral energy as well as a visible, material substance. Not all people can see or feel it, but through training and meditation regimens (as my friend has outlined in this thread) people can become increasingly sensitive to it.

It has electric, warm, magnetic qualities, described as heat, wind or perceived as light. It can push, pull or flow like water. It is also related to a persons inner spirit or mood. In this sense, this 'chi' is both a material substance, a life force and an energy source all in one... and we're powered by it.

Simply put, we learn to feel it as the first step. Next, we learn how to raise these energies and 'program' them to our will. Eventually it becomes a little bit like having a weak game genie for life. Positive coincidences become a reoccurring trend in your day to day existence. You feel more confident and in control. It's a wonderful feeling, but like all other things working with it is a skill. It takes time and practice to achieve a level of mastery over it.

interesting stuff.. is this method part of a specific philosophy?
Where does one learn more about it?

To truly see the light, you must also see the darkness.

Indeed it is. And i indulge upon it once in a blue to give certain assholes brain zaps alongside a reality check.

I wrote out a hypnotic script describing everything you said a couple of years ago. It really does work. Thanks for reminding me of it.

This, but said far better than I can.

The power of sex becomes incredible when you reach this level and that’s about the only pleasure I indulge for now, but I understand that even that I will give up one day when I am done my duty.

>It has electric, warm, magnetic qualities
I've heard user in another thread describe something like electric tingling along the spine that radiates out to the limbs and whole body. Would you describe it as such? How do you begin to see this force?

angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

However don't go too far without being protected. Preforming a dedication to satan will give you more spiritual power and will give you protection against the angels who try to stop us from getting our spiritual knowledge.

Hail satan

joyofsatan.org
is a the root of information for spiritual knowledge.

Platos cave.

We are the ones standing outside of it trying to break free the chains of everyone still entrapped in it

Remeinder Meditation and Yoga are satanic, don't do them. Meditation opens you up to influences.

Ultimate spiritual playlist

youtube.com/watch?v=KY2KzjVNoKY&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=A7w60CMUovU
youtube.com/watch?v=7UvesKl8_W8
youtube.com/watch?v=GvrOlKUUSlI
youtube.com/watch?v=3XK7rI-iBJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=652T4lD-xp4
youtube.com/watch?v=z5ZdjwbQnXc
youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU
youtube.com/watch?v=RbhW2hTRyGY
youtube.com/watch?v=MVmk7VthBQo
youtube.com/watch?v=zOTIsNELvis
youtube.com/watch?v=tcjywV9echw
youtube.com/watch?v=KPQcF16zv7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nf4Bg-gEc5E
youtube.com/watch?v=Cnek8WDETHs
youtube.com/watch?v=HdzI-191xhU

Nor would you.

There is nothing wrong with it being satanic.
Everything filthy that the jews and christians did is blamed on Satan.
Satan brings spiritual completeness for he is our true creator, dont be deluded by the jews and their christianity.

Yes, you are offered ultimate pleasure. A dangerous choice to make.

that took a quick turn

how so?

You choose Satan over God. You choose to forget that you are part of a whole and not just a single, weak, fragile human person in a far greater play than you can control.

Jesus Christ went to Hell and freed the Dead

I'm here to free the dead once again

Checkmate

From my understanding, if God is Big Boss, then Satan would be Revolver Ocelot.

If you let your animal mind free, what would you do? Rape, kill, enslave? Of course, the animal wants predictability. It wants to know of the threats to its existence. The only threat to our existence is ourselves. Do you understand what you could do? Do you love anybody enough not to do it?

Jesus is the path, as are all other great religious teachers. Understanding the path is key, not who said it.

Chose to forget? What "god" are you talking about. Jehova? the liar? The one who broke all of his 10 commandments?
Satan never lied, never killed.
Satan comes to you when you need help however lets you do what you can on your own.
If you want to reach spiritual success he will help you and make you earn it.
Humanitys gods are satan and his demons.
If you meditate you use the knowledge that satan gave to us.

Hail Satan

>I've heard user in another thread describe something like electric tingling along the spine that radiates out to the limbs and whole body. Would you describe it as such?
That's accurate. It's not especially difficult to move it around your body. The old axiom "Energy flows where attention goes" applies here. Seeing it is a little bit trickier. Comes with time and development of your energy body. As a beginner I'd say being able to feel these energies is more important.

If you REALLY want to see auras, there's a bit of a trick to it. It involves slightly unfocusing your eyes like you're looking at a magic eye picture. Its easier with your peripheral vision, and can be practiced in dark rooms. You're looking for a slight 'mist' around people. That's how it starts.

Oh look. A wild Christcuck appears. How do your knees feel? How is your bottom? Nevermind. I already know the answer to those questions :^]

>remeinder Meditation and Yoga are satanic, don't do them. Meditation opens you up to influences.

First up, learn to spell. But spoken like a true Christcuck. Down on your knees. Bite that carpet. Let's open this up as a bit of a thought experiment. Why is it that nowhere in Christianity is it explained how to work with ones chakras?
How to advance ones soul? How to become a more powerful and complete human being. A simple explanation. You are cattle. Your energies siphoned off and harvested for a foreign and hostile creature of entropy and death that cares nothing for your existence.

Meditation and Yoga open one up to their true potential. That's why they're such a dangerous affront to Jewsus and his army of backup dancing Christcucks.

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees. You've made your choice.

Jehova never created satan, jesus was made to keep spiritual knowledge from us. True spiritual satanism is one of the oldest religion of humans.
The crusade and inquisition wiped out the knowledge and the people.

Demons are interdimensional beings that Satan rules over. Hes more of a glorified prison warden then a source of magic. Everything blessed you do is because of God.

Satan will give you what you want, but ultimately destroy. Power. So much power. You are bound by your mortal life and your power is subservient to the eternal God, unbound by flesh.

Satan is the perfect middle between creation and destruction. Jehova does nothing, he hides spirtual knowledge from us and his filthy angels attack us just for unlocking that knowledge.

Jehova and his angels try to get us to not get the spiritual knowledge that is our birthright.

The bible puts high value on meditation.

Satan gives us the opportunity to ascend to being a divine being.
The hell that christians believe in was created by your "god", Jehova.

The future will manifest your will. Are you choosing individual power in this life over eternal power. Our desire for control can often supersede our desire for good. It is probably our greatest enemy. Our greatest plan to prevent the threat we feel of death coming our way before we want it to. When you are playing for eternal good, because you love life, love god, and love yourself, you will sacrifice that dark, animalistic part of yourself to the greater good.

Have you ever seen a real demon in the flesh before?

I have seen demons manifest and felt their aura and power. They have helped me. Angels did nothing but attack me with putting fear in me.
Trying to turn me against satan

Yes, but Satan can’t answer the final question you ever have. Why? If you can’t take the leap of faith and understand you will ever know, then the god of this world will control you. Forever an animal.

If you aussies actually took what you're saying seriously and rigorously pursued it, you'd just end up hurting yourself.

"Only one person in a million becomes enlightened without a teacher's help."

-Bodhidharma

Why? To become a higher divine, for immortality instead of being stuck in this endless cycle of rebirth and forgetting all your past lifes memorys.

I do not claim to be enlightened, just see the path laid before my eye by those who have been.

Can't deny, this has been a bit of a fun thread though ey?

So you seen demons manifest inside you is what your saying?

"Whether you are interested in Moksha, Liberation, Freedom, Transformation, you name it, you are interested in happiness without one moment of unhappiness, pleasure without pain, it is the same thing."

To be reborn. To wake others. Don’t you want to share the beauty and tragedy of existence that you understand with others?

Not only, invocation and evocation are 2 different things. I have seen them in a mirror, inside my astral temple.
The one I have most connection to is lucifudge rofocal or focalor. He brought me wealth, advised me on angels on business.

Let the other sheep suffer is they do not want to awaken.

It basically mirrors your endocrine system. It is all about learning to utilize it with your brain. I hate this eastern approach to the subject, it is overtly pretentious in my opinion. Check out Wim Hof.

Fuck off, (((Christcuck))). Meditation and yoga are the REAL RED-PILLS.

So you acknowledge your subservience to demons. Your mind is telling you something.

It is fun, and it's good to see there's people that actually give a shit.

Oh So you just pretended to see them. Alright, cool.

Subservience? I have a choice if I want to get help from or not. They help me and get something in return, I help them and get something in return.
They are above humans however we can be equal after we become a divine being.

But they do. Look inside their minds. You were once one of them. That’s why you hate them, because you can’t imagine yourself as a slave. And yet here you are, a slave.

I do not advocate racism, I advocate race-realism. We are NOT equal physically, nor are we equal mentally - but we are ALL equal in terms of who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form - and we NEED to remember that to stand any chance of making the world a truly better place. I do not adhere to any religion, but the (((Bible))) was right when it said that we are ALL made in the image of God - and that was one of the very few times that the (((Bible))) was right.

We ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power. (end of part 1)

Yeah I love this shit ay, and desu i’m High af so this thread has been amazing to see that people around me are aware of what is really happening. I have great hope for Sup Forums

(start of part 2) We are all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger. (end)

We can make anime 'real', then have sex with our waifus, simply by awakening our siddhis. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 1)