Why are there so many single mothers in the US? Is this a record high...

Why are there so many single mothers in the US? Is this a record high? It is scary how castrated the American male is in this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ShVCnR5NWQ
complex.com/sports/2014/06/athletes-with-the-most-children-by-the-most-women/garrincha
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women truly are the greatest victims of the modern world. They have to bear the burden of raising children alone while men don't do shit. Children should be redistributed to men as well so that they do their part.

>men leaving single mothers
>castrated

>no jobs

>men marry women for their bodies and are surprised when they dont like the woman contained in the body after marrying her

>women marry men for their goodies, and are surprised when they dont like the man behind the goodies a short while later

Few people marry under holy matrimony and are combined as one flesh and joined in spirit with Gods seal of approval, and so because of the lack of this NECESSARY requirement, there is no love, and therefore divorce.

Also women giving up their virginity at an early age destroys their ability to have a successful marriage later on.

Those men are cowards for not taking care of their little sperm children

Lack of economic opportunities for young black men. They can't support a family so they run away.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ShVCnR5NWQ

Hmmmm....

Bump

Gonna be even worse for her when her kids grow up and are peer pressured to hate their mom just for being white.

The bottom tier leaf poster should be "having sex with your wife's son's dog"

Lmao this can't be real.

If it is, that woman is a sociopath.

>Women rejecting feminism and embracing masculinity
>Doesn't understand why men aren't attracted anymore
Hmm....Really jingles my pringles

Damn, she must love some massive penis stretching her tight little white pussy wide open. I wish I could watch and see how much she struggles to take a massive BBC deep inside her.

the amimutt loves black semen

kek
She's a hard 3 before you factor in the pack of niglets.
>must be willing to work around my hectic schedule of chauffeuring my crotchfruit to 3 different prisons to meet their daddies
>no deadbeats
>p.s. I take it up the ass before the first date
>white men pls respond!!1!

how heroic. And clearly understandable to breed children, even more than one, under such circumstances.
btw what if the woman would run away before he can because she also can't support the family.
Would the young black with lacking opportunity run away too then and let the kids starve?

btw why do blacks with opportunities the same behaviour?
complex.com/sports/2014/06/athletes-with-the-most-children-by-the-most-women/garrincha

HOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE?

As soon as a woman finds sex with her husband 'boring' or w/e, she declares the marriage has failed (likely egged on by her galpals), leaves him and takes the house, then finds out no man wants to raise another man's kids

fuck I would take her into foster care. i think it's a cute baby. And she does not even know how her mother talks about her and trustfully sits on her shoulder

>HOW CAN WHITE BOIS EVEN COMPETE?
I know!

Because being a single mom can be more profitable than being with a man. After all we welfare benefits, a man would have to make more than 38 bucks per hour to compete with daddy government.

20? Those can't be her kids.

She started popping kids out at 12?

Adopted? Those her students?

Parents hardcore Christians that adopted 3 orphan black kids? Parents are foster parents?

>She started popping kids out at 12?
probably 14; coalburners start early.
I'd guess none of those niglets is older than 6.
They look older because spearchuckers age faster than humans. It's an evolutionary thing; If they don't hit puberty by 8 years old, there's a good chance they'll die of starvation, or getting assraped by a porch monkey with AIDS.

Nice 6's

There are more in third world countries, however America is the only first world country to have so many.

>Nice shirt

Leaf are you a pedo? Because you sure as shit seem like a predatory pedo.

Not in dog years I'm not.

Because the welfare system subsidizes divorced single women and single motherhood. They would never split from their husband and take the children if they had no expectation of getting free cash prizes for it.

Well played you sick bastard.

why do people do this

Because a woman's brain automatically makes feels more important than reality. They live in a world where feels are all that matter.

In the words of Jared Taylor

'White people love to feel good about themselves by feeling bad about themselves'

Basically they are addicted to feeling that comes from doing something morally superior.

Lmao no cup gets filled.

>20
wtf

The third one would get full first.

>recommend to a friend
Topkek is that real?

>Why are there so many single mothers in the US?
niggers and coalburners, they keep falling for the jew

ive met 4 black men who provide for their family. all cheated on their girl. only a great purge can save us now.
she is lying about her age. by the off chance she isnt, her kids got her age-like-milk genes no doubt

>military bayonet
how is that different from a regular bayonet? scawy words?

Oh damn you're right.

#IAmThe99%

file name lmao

>scawy words?
obviously a 'military' bayonet gives +15 bleeding damage to any kids under 12 within 2 meters.
>do you even stab?

>forgot pic

main culprits of single motherhood are hispanics and blacks. though hispanic women typically end up marrying their guy later

white single moms are the niggers of white people

It's just the side effect of a gynocentric feminist society. Get used to it, it's bound to get worse.

Why do you keep making threads with tinder profiles. Gas yourself nigger. Are you trying derail or slide? Fuck off shill I see these threads daily
>Question about women in western society
>screenshot of tinder profile
its always those two Things

Please post this to the Reddit with too many chromosomes.

>though hispanic women typically end up marrying their guy later
Does that keep them out of the deportation pool? I still can't see that as a reason for shacking up with a retarded (and usually violent) chimp

At least this woman did not have control over her face unlike the hambeasts and rainbow haired dykes trawling the Internet for compliments.

>screenshot of tinder profile

Tinder is "Wizards seeking Coalburners" the App.
Tell your mom to cook extra tendies and hire a babysitter, because you have company coming tomorrow night*.

*booze and happy ending NOT included.

its the opposite faggot women wanted it all...

Its like if the queen bee started seeing movies of how much fun other bees get to have prancing in the flowers and said "Not only do I want to be queen bee, I want to prance in the flowers"

and then the hive dies because queen be is no making babies.

Hmm... paternal rights are a welcome addition, but your execution of it is suspect.

>be mother of 3
>sling pussy on tinder

>kozlowski

Hmmm