Would Okusan make a good mother?

Would Okusan make a good mother?

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/414222/a9e3bf7405/?p=1
amazon.co.jp/グランドジャンプ-【無料連載版】-弓月光-ebook/dp/B00RFOZ3II/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1472513733&sr=1-1&keywords=グランドジャンプ 【
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=64881
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well with tits like that her children will never go hungry.

Duh.

She'd make a great incestual mother.

She'd make a great mother I'd like to fuck.

Post more Okusan.
Okusan is not for incestual relations.

Breast size has nothing to do with how much milk a woman can produce.

Ashitaba mom>Okusan

I like to imagine it does.

Does anyone know where to get raws.

Yeah, I bought mine at Animate in Akiba.

>tfw no vanillia doujin
Fucking Japs, always fucking ntr, not even one doujin in which she gets pregnant and turns into a milf.

There's one vanilla, but it's listed under CG sets instead of doujin.

You're welcome.

Oh fuck. oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, thx user. Gotta look for it. Is it on g.e-hentai?

I wonder how much semen you could pump into her asshole before it starts spilling over.

It's on the panda.

Well shit is there a way you could get me a title? I don't need anything elese just the title.
Or perhaps it's this g.e-hentai.org/g/414222/a9e3bf7405/?p=1

While size doesn't affect overall production, larger breasts do store more milk than smaller ones.

That's the one, but the text is cleaned there.

We won't know until she gets blacked and impregnated.

Fuck off cucklord.

Kinda related, the usual sites only have till chapter 24 of Ashitaba but the series is still going.
Anyone know of other sites to get raws? Because jesus christ that thickness.

>Implying hubbie will EVER get cucked.
stay delusional.

>no nipples

Why? Okusan gets her nipples drawn when they appear. On a side note, good lord I just want to be crushed underneath that fat milf butt, just end my life in that bliss.

The author seems to have stopped drawing nipples, even on Okusan.

only one letter away from okasan
so yah

Shame.

The fuck? Are they barbie or something? Where's the goddamn nipples?

Would you read Orihime-san (SoL about milfhime as a housewife)?

I already do, it's called Okusan.

No.

Since there's a thread up I might as well give an update. Next chapter script should be done in the next few days, then hopefully the guy doing the lettering and redrawing finishes within a week or so and we can release.

Many thanks user.

He's infertile, which is why she will ask a virile black man to impregnate her.

shut the fuck up

Maybe, but it has a lot to do with how much cum I can produce.

t. Breastlet

Nice quad

Sure thing. Glad people like it.

This is just depressing. Mangaka are supposed to get better in terms of art as time goes on, he got worse.

I think he got a bit better.
He couldn't draw legs for shit in the early chapters but now they look a lot better.

I disagree. There were a few really weird looking panels, but those were one-offs for the most part and not his style. Now all the faces hardly resemble what they used to be. They've all become this gross looking round/fat face and it's lost the emotion of the old facial expressions.

Orihime is already married you retard

Heh, I was never a fan of the faces in the beggining. They just looked too youthful and generic, I like them better now.
Opinions I guess.

The OP pic is pretty recent and it looks good to me so maybe it is a case of work overload. He is working in the other manga about the cowtit family.

Grand jump is posted on amazon for free.
GJ might be more strict. I saw a non explicit blowjob from another series but who knows.

B A R R E N
A
R
R
E
N

>Didn't like the old faces
>Likes the new one
I think you're confused. The old ones looked great and were very well defined. The new ones looks like everyone gained 2 pounds of fat in their cheeks and had their eye sockets stretched out. This looks cute and shit, and it has personality.

The covers still look pretty good, but I'm not a fan of the normal chapter art starting around volume 6.

Sweet Jesus.
Also, thanks for the tip.

S-stop it

Wait, what the fuck, didn't this guy draw a short series called Hot Milk ages ago?

First series I ever translated, I'm 100% sure the main heroine made faces just like Okusan.

If she could produce children she would have done so by now. SOMEONE in this marriage is infertile.

Or they're just using protection? Also she apparently really likes anal. hard to make a baby with your butt.

>Grand jump is posted on amazon for free
It is? So you could just go to the jp amazon site and get it there?

It was weird to find out that that mangaka also wrote the series about a high school student getting run over by a bus and turned into a kindergartner girl.

Not one of his best works.

Maybe I'm retarded, I can't find the way.

There was also his manga about a space restaurant owned by a busty old lady that wasn't ecchi for some reason.

amazon.co.jp/グランドジャンプ-【無料連載版】-弓月光-ebook/dp/B00RFOZ3II/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1472513733&sr=1-1&keywords=グランドジャンプ 【
Yes. Though it is behind. It's only x1200 though so I don't think it meets the standards the group was wanting sadly. A guy used to post the paper raws on jcafe before it died for a bit too. Don't know if he still does.
グランドジャンプ Gurando Janpu user.

Oh cool thanks, never knew they made a kindle version of the magazine.

There was also Saki:milf edition

Ah, it seems it is only for a limited time.
Ashitaba is bi weekly so I'll have to keep a remainder.

That reminds me of this
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=64881
Which almost ends with mom son incest from what anons have said about it. I was never able to find the raws.
It updates every 2 weeks. you just have to "buy" it once from amazon then open your kindle app once every 2 weeks. it'll auto download the new mag.

name?

She does take care of a baby for a day in the manga and although a bit clumsy at the start she does okay by the end. Because her breasts calm the baby.

Dude, just go to any manga site and search thorugh the author's work.

Sameface or those two girls at the bottom are two of Okusan's friends?

still got nothing
the only others that pop up are on about crossdressing, one about some 8 year old, and one about guy who gets younger after being hit by a car

The one on the right is definitely Miwa, but that's not Nonomiya on the left.

The blonde one is the same I think.

All of his his series (except the space one) are in the same universe. Okusan shares a bunch of characters too.

so is this an okusan chap that hasn't been translated yet or is it it's ow thing?

Different manga, either one shot or cancelled.

The space one might be the same universe just set in the future.

translated yet?

Nope.

Place your bets, at what age do you think the loli will grow her cowtits?

She might end up flat to spite her genetics. He has done a couple of flatties. Much more likely around 12 though. Just hopefully not all at once. She might end up looking like she's from Eiken.

Which chapter is that?

Based on her character I don't know if that would make her happy or miserable.

Fuck if I know, it's been some time.

as soon as possible hopefully
oppai loli is the future

Which? Flat would likely be miserable because her entire family would constantly tease her as they are all titty monsters. If she got huge I get the feeling she'd enjoy tormenting woof woof with them then getting upset when he doesn't react at all cause he treats her like an actual adult would treat a kid. not sexually in any way. though even the wife gets jealous of how clingy she is.

There aren't enough chapters focusing on the other wives.
Fashionable waifu hasn't had any spotlight in forever.

Yes.

Why the fuck are the scanlations so slow? They haven't managed to catch up in 4 years at all. There's over almost 6 volumes of untranslated chapters.

Be grateful it is being translated at all, I remember the dark times when no one even bothered to pick it up.

It's slow because redrawing the series and making the images nice and pretty is a pain in the ass for this series.

If you're okay with Mother-Son incest.

Yes she is.

The best -cest.

The series does have some huge redraws. Honestly, while I do appreciate and like what you'd do I'd be of the opinion that you can just slap text beside it. I understand you want it to be pretty, but it's a huge time investment for something very little people even notice.

Who isn't?

I just translate, I don't edit the images at all. Everyone I've worked with wants nice and pretty redraws, so that's what happens.

It's not cheating and obvious not incest if it's anal

Best girl.

>the part where she's eating and fucking her husband at the same time