The bible was in circulation before 120AD and contains warnings against germs

>the bible was in circulation before 120AD and contains warnings against germs
>humans didn't develop germ theory until the 1800's
>atheists still think god isn't real

What the fuck is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/10/13/video-the-jew-stefan-molyneux-alex-linder-and-jan-discuss-him/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Science is literally more scientific than science! Adheists bee tee eff oh

Get the fuck out of my thread you godless communist.

Scientific dogma. Reveal and help them harness the desire in them to overcome this limitation.

Youre a germ and a fag enabler

>the bible was in circulation before 120AD and contains warnings against germs

here's the bible's advice on how to "clean" lepers:

>This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: He shall be brought unto the priest:

>3 And the priest shall go forth out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and, behold, if the plague of leprosy be healed in the leper;

>4 Then shall the priest command to take for him that is to be cleansed two birds alive and clean, and cedar wood, and scarlet, and hyssop:

>5 And the priest shall command that one of the birds be killed in an earthen vessel over running water:

>6 As for the living bird, he shall take it, and the cedar wood, and the scarlet, and the hyssop, and shall dip them and the living bird in the blood of the bird that was killed over the running water:

>7 And he shall sprinkle upon him that is to be cleansed from the leprosy seven times, and shall pronounce him clean, and shall let the living bird loose into the open field

Greeks and Romans were zeroing in on this before the bible was ever created

Religion then destroyed Rome and we had to wait 1500 years for someone to pick up the work without the reasoning of "god did it"

conservatism isn't going to be able to take off until they get a grip and remove "God" from the equation. Only rednecks and contrarian dipshits online believe in god

What's the issue?

Military dictators and splitting the empire between Roma and Constantinople destroyed Rome.

That's not where the stock goes, Enji

birds are basically the filthiest animals on the planet, pathogen wise

rubbing bird blood-covered birds on someone is not something anyone sane would call "clean"

>blatantly obvious hygiene tips like dont eat where you shit that a fucking cat can work out
>""""warning against germs""""

why doesnt your jewish god just not invent germs in the first place

other than it's retarded? none I guess

>>the bible was in circulation before 120AD and contains warnings against germs
Could i get a citation on that ?

hows your stomach going to function

are you saying god isn't able to dream up a digestive system that doesn't require bacteria?

WTF? Are you telling me that people were capable of empirical observation before modern science was available?

Roman soldiers were also aware of the role that stagnant water and biting insects played in the spread of disease. They didn't know about germs but understood enough to know that setting up camp near these things would cause disease amongst the soldiers.

oh im sorry we're nine bobillion year old cans of monkey's chicken noodle soup we just evolve all these miraculous things we see. i dont buy it

>rules on cleanliness

>implying "ritual cleanliness"= actual clealiness

It's almost like we need some kind of secular ethics. Maybe some... Universally Preferable Behavior.

your retarded if you think giving hygine tips to desert shitters is a bad thing

maybe if you're a fucking idiot

Damn these dudes sure don't like Stephan Molyneux

historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/10/13/video-the-jew-stefan-molyneux-alex-linder-and-jan-discuss-him/

Goto 51m30 seconds to get into the discussion. Damn

God was the first man to lie.

wood is full of pesticides

>the bible was in circulation before 120AD

lol no it wasnt you stupid cunt

There's no such thing as an atheist.
As long as there is some possibility of a God, atheists aren't real. Atheism cannot exist, for it is the unbelief in something they have no evidence for nor against, without evidence against it, they cannot be atheists. With the possibility that we are living inside a simulation created by a technologically superior being, atheism cannot exist.

You can't have evidence for something not existing.
There is no evidence that Santa Claus doesn't exist. I don't believe in Santa. I am an atheist about Santa but apparently I can't be because I have no evidence against Santa so I cannot be a true atheist about Santa Claus.

You have no evidence Santa doesn't exist, therefore you cannot prove it and your belief he doesn't exist may be flawed. In some universe, there may well be a Santa Claus. Other impossible to be atheist, the closest thing to it is agnostic. An agnostic will never say "there is no god" because they do not know. Atheists claim to know something they do not know, and make claims such as "there is no god" without proof, even though their claims contradict scientific theory of a possible technologically intelligent God who created this simulation.

military dictators were necessary for maintaining a tax enforced empire that had overexpanded without a unifying culture

better question is why are you following sand nigger religions?
it doesnt take a microscope to see a pattern. eat bad shit, get bad shit.

>supergirl using a gun
>close the wrong eye for aiming

2/10 shit cosplay

>warnings against germs
Lots of books had that. They never talked about germs, they observed other myths that observed habits of disease.

can you think of a better way? plus what's the plan for getting rid of dead bodies? no forget all that shit. explain how any ecosystem would function at any level without bacteria.

This. Bible niggers are fucking retarded.

>germs didn't exist before the bible!

Humans didn't just fucking fumble the first 200,000 years, you spastic cunt.