Milo vs Australian Feminist Cunt

Good to see Milo back to playing to his strenght and BTFOing retards in debate on TV. He needs to go back to doing this more often.

youtu.be/5PZHIxDiez0

Anyone else planning to see him and watch the inevitable Antifag sperg outs when he comes down under later this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

privilegegrant.com/03/1497
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poor cunt. She's gonna kill him....Bitch be crazy

kys you piece of shit

Yeah, the Melbournite cunts are going to especially lose their collective shit. Sydney too, maybe, but ANTIFA don't have as much of a foothold up here - loads of spastic sexually-ambiguous uni students though.

We need to gas this nigger loving faggot.
With the rest of the pedophiles.

I hate Peter Harvey anyway, fake piece of shit

I don't really care for him. A little too attention whorey for me. However I am looking forward to the usual faggots sperging out when he does his tour. Should make for some good laughs.

Its hard to hate this dude and you all know it.

I know..
>black dick
>jew

But he consistently OBLITERATES fake news.

Fuck off, Milo, you're old news. I won't do anything to boost your dying relevance

Firstly, A\anyone who pulls the Overton Window to the right is OK in my book. I enjoy how the left stammers and sputters because their smears fail with him.

But, I'm also a bit troubled by his time in limelight too because if he were a normal straight fella saying the same things the left's pejoratives would stick. You notice that both he and the chattering class talk about his (((identities))) first as if this establishes bone fides. Does this mean the right's cultural figures will have to be gays, trannies, and all the other racial and religious (((marginalised))) groups. I hope not.

"We must fight Islam so they don't throw me off a building, but everything else needs to stay the same" - Every faggot like this

He was very charming and even went easy on that foolish blond woman with the punk haircut. I think they gave him a warning because she is a moron and the other hosts roll their eyes at her every day.

Fuck Milo Yiannapolous, literally a gay, Jewish controlled opposition shitcunt.

OP, I bet you are a high schooler and underage. I almost guarantee it. Do you wear a MAGA hat to school? When you get the shit kicked out of you you probably think it's because "lefties" hate free speech, but it's actually because everyone knows following American politics in preference to Australia's makes you a gay little dumb cunt.

Sage, sage, sage, sage. Fuck you.

Totally agreed. He should be strung up, along with supporters.

Gavin is a smarter, wiser and more funny person than Milo could ever be.

Then why don't you do it?

Damn't right

>Do you wear a MAGA hat to school?
is this copypasta?

I've tried to dislike him but he wins me over every time.

The funny thing about words, language, and communication is, everybody who actually listens to the points that Milo makes knows that you are wrong.

Also why so butthurt? You sound like a highschooler projecting his liberal angst.

Yeah, pretty much this

gay pedophile kike.

He's not really likeable, just that people seem to get so incredibly annoyed about him. That's fine too.

WA Premier Mark McGowan has banned him from government buildings for "endorsing paedophlia" and "associating with Nazis" and that he "isn't welcome" in the state

lol really?
Labor
Checks out

I agree with must of what he says, and watching him shit all over the left on TV is a good time

Yet they literally let fags who went to fight for Islamic State back into the country. What a shocker.
>free speech for those who we deem worthy

p based tbqh

zionism is a great idea in principle. If whites had their own form of zionism it would be widely supported by everyone on Sup Forums, it's jewish zionism (of course redundant) that is our enemy

I don't care about feminism & antifeminism (boring topic for idiots) so I didn't listen to the video, but WTF is with his teeth? look fucking weird

>asked literally the same questions which are always asked by left wing normies
>le why do u say feminism is cancer
>le why do u say islam is cancer
>le why did u bully leslie monkey nigger
He has mastered the responses by now, all the interviews are exactly the same.
Don't understand how brainless faggots can mindlessly watch this retard

>Not realising that White Nationalism is just Zionism for whites

Surely we should support Israel and send every single jew there, Hitler had a similar plan

ch9 news is literally fake news. Peter is a lying piece of shit. oz deserves better.

I swear that woman looked somewhat normal like ten years ago. Why does feminism make people look like they escaped an MK Ultra program

this is the best opinion imo

lemme see that source

guys don't respond to this, obvious shill is obvious
anyone who says the Spencer is controlled by jews is trying to turn us against him

>escaped

>its his fault they ask the same questions

the only brainless faggots in this are the media who are exposing themselves at this point.

Seconded

kek

anyone else wanna blow five hundo to get pissed with the m-man in melbourne for 30 mins?

I'd be all for zionism on the condition that anyone anywhere in any form identifying as a jew would immediately deported to Israel.

do people still not realize this guy is a conartist

he started that fake college fund and pocketed all the money, then his "free speech week" at berkley was just marketing and was never going to happen to begin with

T. Feminist bitch

T. Dividing shabbos goy faggot

Funny how polspastics and libshits hate hate hate this guy with identical fervor

Proof again that Chad Right>everything else

it's good seeing these arrogant smug fuckwits being embarrassed as he runs circles around them.
i don't like him either but he's good at his job.

the hosts are a lot more tolerant of him than most mainstream or left of centre UK or US hosts - seems to more appeal to the whole aussie straight talking thing...

yeah m8 he's so brave for going after low-hanging fruits and shitting on muh sjw, really a great intellectual amirite

There's less than a dozen people who do it effectively and publicly world wide dickhead. I know I wouldn't go on tv and say the shit he says because the left would ruin me. What's your issue?

>at the dentist
>"what kinda teeth u want fag"
>"Steve-O ring a bell?"
>say no more

This.

>HAHAHA LOOK AT THIS DUMB SJW GET BTFO #947967

the_donald tier.

>Gavin

Gavin just ordered us to give a black homosexual MtF transvestite his First Degree and induct him into the Proud Boys because it would be good for PR.

Gavin/Milo/Sargon/Cernovitch are all fucking faggot retards and are the product of a legitimate movement being commoditized and turned into a product to be purchased and consumed by gullible libertarians looking for an identity. The entire thing was subverted by LITERAL Jews forever ago, anybody who is still into all of that commercial shit is the definition of a shabbos goy

yeah m8 leftist reporters can't help but repeat the same talking points against him that have been used for the last three years but I guess it's Milo going after the low hanging fruit huh

when will breitbart set up their aussie outpost and make milo their head journo I wonder ...

I like Milo somewhat. He goes on Sup Forums, you know. He's probably reading this right now. I could be Milo. You could be Milo. Who the fuck knows?

I don't think he's a pedophile. Nobody at CPAC or anyone with a brain thinks he is.

>I like a Jewish nigger fucking faggot

Why even wear the wrong LARP flag then? Or are you being ironic?

He can't be trusted.
Controlled opposition or not, he drives libshits crazy, and that's good entertainment.
I may go see him speak but only if I don't have to pay anything.

He's like a broken shovel. It still works for our cause. Just make sure you're wearing gloves. You wouldn't want to get a splinter and get AIDS.

Just get a new shovel.

We have limited shovels. We work with what we have. As long as the hole is dug, if you ask me.

That's the main thing I like about him

I'd rather use my hands in that case, even that would be less of a debasement. I can't believe the sort of shit that people tolerate around here.

>going after low-hanging fruits and shitting on muh sjw

Nufaggot please

you spastics seem to forget that doing this 3 years ago would be social suicide and the current situation was FOUGHT for by a few people , including Milo

He was the first one on British TV that was both young and charismatic and called out feminism which in return sparked many memetic vids which in turn drove masses to it.

go die in a ditch spastic

Mel Gibson
Unfiltered tobacco smoking master race confirmed.

Weren't you guys for Jews racemixing?
Also why does it matter, it's not like he can have babies anyway.

Milo brings the bantz better than any Aussie can.

That includes Mark Latham.

>(((Nobody))) at CPAC

That's a little too far.

Implying it wasn't an inside job.

Look at the big picture. Sure, in a perfect world he is not tolerated. But he is changing lots of minds. He's doing more good than harm in the long run. And when we fucks up? We don't fully support him anyway and he can be denounced. But as far as I'm concerned, he's doing good things. For everyone.

Y’all can keep him now, thanks.

He gave out the scholarships faggot, media just didn't report it

>The Yiannopoulos Privilege Grant, launched by Milo Yiannopoulos and funded by Milo and private donors to provide college funding assistance to white males, is pleased to announce that 10 applicants have been selected to receive pilot project grants of $2,500 each.
privilegegrant.com/03/1497

I hope Milo is WOKE on the Anal Prolapse question.
For his own good.

>#22 trending

Well that's problematic

>Look at the big picture. Sure, in a perfect world he is not tolerated. But he is changing lots of minds.

He is not changing the minds of any normal, apolitical person, or any political person otherwise, he is another totem that sits and serves as a rallying point in the echochamber. This obnoxious faggot is off-putting and abrasive to any kind of audience that isn't using him to serve the bigger picture and he is nothing but a detriment. Those of you who encourage him and his ilk will regret trusting a literal homosexual Jew in the end. I understand tolerance in the name of the long game, but Milo is intolerable viewed from any reasonable perspective, short term or long.

WTF :D

Repair. Restore. Rejuvenate.
The anus is a sensitive and susceptible region of the body. Anal Rejuvenation is a specialty service offered by our proctologist in Los Angeles, Dr. Murrell, with the goal of repairing any abnormalities and restoring your anal region to its original form.

I wonder his anus was rejuvenated yet and glows as bright as his new teeth...

I m telling you. Nobody ever told me. Many older gay men who used to bottom in their youth are in diapers now. Milo will be able to pay for any pricy rejuvenation procedures though...

Jew zionism includes global imposition
White nationalism is just for ones own little pocket of land

One step at a time. Once we get everyone right-wing, we can go further.

Fuck Jessica Rowe hit the wall.

I want to meet Milo, so I can suck his dick.

>find out he's coming to sydney
>get excited
>realise i have no way of buying a ticket (parents are bigoted regressives)
>fuck.png
>2 weeks later
>find multi-currency card
>still has $80 NZ on it
>convert to AUD and go to buy ticket
>sold out
fuck my life

>le BASED right wing Pedo xD

spot the newfag

milo is an oldschool Sup Forumsack

>victim of pedophilia
>supporter of pedophilia
YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE ONE

are you a nigger?

you seen his interview with Latham?
fucking great

He's dead right we need saving from our cunt media.

Maybe they can settle this by seeing who can shove the biggest object up their arse

Poor msm in aus, we have no counter point here that gets major premonition, there is no herd immunity amongst these professionals. I suggest a jab of bubonic plague to these individuals so they may become stronger

KILL YORUSELF U KIKE NIGGER.

Same here. I don't support him, but I like that he rustles so many jimmies on the left.

He paves the way at least.

Maybe in a few years when you're an adult and dont need to be suported by mom and dad.
Hopefully by then you'll be smart enough to create your own opinion instead of parroting the ones on chinese imageboards

Link?

Most entertainment derived from here stemmed from his attacks on the media. Calling them what they are to their face, a dying industry
Entertaining reactions

Who else gets giddy at the thought of him debating Waleed?

Milo hasent done anythihg worth talking about since he became a meme right tard.

I wish Milo stuck with the intellectual side of things before moving towards being a clown. We want the clown and the historian.

But what I hate most is now the Alt Lite are acting as gatekeepers for normies from really being red pilled. Milo was vital in bringing a generation towards the Right. If anyone denies this they are denying reality. Even I enjoyed him in the beginning when he was first starting to be known during my redpill journey.

B. A. S. E. D.
A.
S.
E.
D.