Are Asian men just bitter?

honestly can't blame ourselves. We have a hard time at in the dating spectrum. You guys get asian women left and right while we are stuck as soulless virgins no matter much how we work out. We're probably at the bottom of the food chain

Yes

He's hybrid White Asian and the hybrids are never just White or just Asian. Fucking imagine that.

The fuck is his problem? With confidence he could've laid any woman he wanted.

Elliot was wh*te. Blood is passed on through the father.

It's hard not to be bitter when you live in extra hard mode, Asian men are physically weak, ugly, short and shy, teenage girls are fucking devilish, you better be Chad or Brad or your fucked, you have no idea.

/thread

A lest their not black

*at

Elliot Roger isn't even Asian. He identifies as a white person you retard. Asians (not Jungle asians) are superior and white women are starting to realize that

eliot roger did nuthing rong

Elliot was ahead of his time.
He was the supreme gentleman, thots would never appreciate someone like him

I identify as an attack helicopter, please respect my identity

ok

Those jungle Asians have higher testosterone than East Asians if they're the Pinoy/Indonesian types. They make guys like Pacquiao.

Yes it's their tiny dicks and insectoid brains.

He was not even white he's half Jewish half Chinese.

Not sure about that buddy, he openly confessed to having a 3inch dick and resented the fact he was Asian. The kid was fucked from the get go, the only possible good outcome would have been if he just necked himself and left everybody else alone.

So? Niggers have higher test than Whites

You forget Ip Man

Apologize

They have autism in their genetics + very strict conservative culture.

Mixed people are always bitter as fuck. It comes from the lack of a clear identity

You know they have a lot of potential more so than you Singaporeans. In our country, us mainland Chinese consider you guys whores that sell their ass to the west. I rather have based Asians like Duterte and Wirathu than you cucks who pander to the west.