What's their plan for when America becomes taken over by spics and Europe is taken over by arabs?

What's their plan for when America becomes taken over by spics and Europe is taken over by arabs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
youtube.com/watch?v=EaqqDnblUMI
instagram.com/irinashayk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're going to help right wing parties win.

russias main cities are minority majority so join us in descending into shit I guess

Being taken over by Chinks.

Soon they might say bye to Siberia if they do not act.

>Still doesn't get it that migrants rape for free.

Germany should be offered the de facto political dominance over most Protestant and Catholic states located within Central and Eastern Europe. Kaliningrad oblast could be given back to Germany. The book uses the term "Moscow-Berlin axis".[6]
France should be encouraged to form a "Franco-German bloc" with Germany. Both countries have a "firm anti-Atlanticist tradition".[6]
The United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe.[6]
Finland should be absorbed into Russia. Southern Finland will be combined with the Republic of Karelia and northern Finland will be "donated to Murmansk Oblast".[6]
Estonia should be given to Germany's sphere of influence.[6]
Latvia and Lithuania should be given a "special status" in the Eurasian-Russian sphere.[6]
Poland should be granted a "special status" in the Eurasian sphere.[6]
Romania, Macedonia, "Serbian Bosnia" and Greece – "orthodox collectivist East" – will unite with "Moscow the Third Rome" and reject the "rational-individualistic West".[6]
Ukraine should be annexed by Russia because "Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning, no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness, its certain territorial ambitions represents an enormous danger for all of Eurasia and, without resolving the Ukrainian problem, it is in general senseless to speak about continental politics". Ukraine should not be allowed to remain independent, unless it is cordon sanitaire, which would be inadmissible.[6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

>Soon they might say bye to Siberia if they do not act.
Oh, we're acting. We're acting by whoring Siberia out.

>hat's their plan for when America becomes taken over by spics....

Won't happen once we get the fucking treasonous left wingers out off office.

>>...and Europe is taken over by arabs?

Sadly, that pretty much has happened.

the next 50 years will be super interesting, i wonder how the collapse of the west will look like.

>i wonder how the collapse of the west will look like
>ZOG in ID

Kek, may you and your army of plumbers stay strong.

We may need you to liberate the Jewish filth that has infiltrated our society.

russia is going to build walls to preserve their culture

/thread

I hate to disappoint you, but we have many Jewish politicians and media here. Our first lady is quarter Ashkenazi.

kek

"Restoration of the glory of the USSR" in Putins own words. Or alternatively a continent of nation states if Navalny somehow takes over.

Time for a purge.

>is quarter ashkenazi
Don’t want Whites to mix their blood and spending White effort on filthy peoples. I especially can’t tolerate any mixing with nigs, arabs, kikes,chinks and mongols. I’m so much for European preserving their racial purity and societies. But as extremely White passing 1/4 Kazan Tatar Russian I make myself a little exception: I ruin few pure European bloodlines. I donated my sperm to several European organization as European Danish, two years ago I seduced Estonian girls from upper class family and made her to carry my child. Five month ago I got extremely hot Norwegian girl pregnant. Today I date super cute Dutch girl and plan to start having kids with her next year. All three girls were explained about my ancestry, history of Kazan Tatars, their influence on Russian classes and nobility, all three girls have a small tattoo of my family crest on their arms. I’m ready to fight for Europe and it’s pure peoples, but I’m not leaving behind the way of my ancestors. Putting some pepper in your delicate rice truly feels good

how new are you?

>r*ssia
>culture

pick one

>t. gets news about Russia from RT and Sup Forums
Take my advice: don't ever go to Russia, all of your illusions will get shattered in in an instant.

>AnCrap
>not autism

>r*ssia
>fetal alcohol syndrome

like a glove

>But as extremely White passing 1/4 Kazan Tatar Russian
Nice little fantasy you have there.

Degenerate. Also congrats on creating even more single mothers, who will raise their children into the next gen. of antifa and homosexuals.

this glorious krokodil fueled RP.

Aren't they already 10% muslim?

More like what's their plan when America becomes taken over by spics, Europe is taken over by arabs and Russia taken over by central asian and caucasus niggers?

The gook influence is what makes Russians known for their savageness. That is a good thing no?

>Intermarium confirmed for next world power!

Pic is ukrainian though.

youtube.com/watch?v=EaqqDnblUMI

This is Animal Farm-tier delusion.

>Europe is taken over by arabs
There will be no Intermarium,

I don't know, but if there's one thing i want to see before i die, it's Pooland getting wiped off the face of the earth

>Cuckraine
Keep yourself safe.

fuck off with your wet dreams pshek

wat about austria?
kurs hates junker so much that he wont even accept his kisses

You would possibly quickly follow without us defending you airspace

I don’t look distinguishable from ethnic Russians
Estonian girl is not single already. I can’t really forget the way of my ancestors and let Morza heritage to fade away. They carry a gift and my esoteric explanation did really worked with them. If you have a hot sister or relative, we can make a good financial arrangement
You may be telling yourself that as Tatar guys keep spreading their legacy in Russia, Poland and European Union.
We are not gooks. We are own people of Finno-Volga Turkics. Our influx to Russian, Lithuanian and Polish societies is common with many. That’s how average half Kazan Tatar and half Russian looks like. Not a joke since kids are always gorgeous
instagram.com/irinashayk

I think he is ok with that
>irinashayk
>gorgeous
No

>Tatar guys keep spreading their legacy in Russia, Poland
Oh no we have 1400 tatars that see themselves as poles in whole country and their population is on this level for decades now... how will we ever recover from that.

This guy is so generation Z that I wouldn't be surprised if a Jewish purge is coming.

Some of the things he has said.....oh man.
He is part of the Generation Identity movement in Austria for sure.

>how would we ever recover?
thats funny

I’m not talking about full bloods and you should be really proud of our noble partnership.

He is a zogbug like the rest of them, don't get your hopes up.

he's probably not larping, I got a mate who is full kazakh and he's green eyed blonde haired with mostly white features, some of them pass for white pretty well like some jews do.

Well, sir, then comes the great clash of the religions... the catolic spics versus the heretic arabics.

It will be fun, I promise.

Get rid of that mate and kazakh are disgusting subhuman mongoloids and never look White

here is one where a pole destroyed a german

When you figure out Russia has been the extension of America as America is the extention of Britain all along since the end of the tzar

Russia is irrelevant, think China instead.

Get annexed by China, but it's cool since the russian oligarchs just joins the ranks of the chinese ones.

So things will pretty much stay the same. the serfs will still be serfs for the local Oligarch feudal lord. And Putin & friends™ will still stay there smiling at the top as he he betrays white europe a final time.

When you figure out that too many schizophrenics post on this board

Trust no one.

and lets give croatia back to the persians that populate it

fucking yellow faced slav

back to mongolia you go
shoo shoo retarded jew

I though Ukraine is part of Russia now?

1 forgets funding for the bolchevic revolution came from wall Street
2 forgets major Jordans diary delivering vodka and manufacturing tech together with copper and a ford plant..
3 forgets the work of Anthony Sutton and Eustace mullins.
4 forgets America's banking system is Rothschild / British as was Russias after they got rid of the tsar ..
5 forgets the cold war was actually a 2 party system for the rest of the world with no other options wich forced modernisation theory and loans from you know where and exploitation / control from 1 or the other = lack of options ..
6 forgets Putin has already passed very favourable laws regarding anti semitism and has already said Jews should I migrate to Russia. .
7 thinks Russia put the breaks on the oded yinon plan but has actually helped bring in Iran and Lebanon into the line of fire ..
8 thinks Russia wouldn't do a 180 on Iran when the time comes ..
9 you need to get based and understand we already in globalism mate

USSR REUNIFICATION
FUCK YES

got any read on these? maybe a book or two by some academic

HAHAHAHAHAHAH, russia will do EVERYTHING to make sure the upcoming american civil war absolutely destroys your country, I can promise you this burgerboi

picrelated

Not yet.

bring communism to israel

us government will drone any insurgent movements I think
saved