Pain pill epidemic-There is no end

Lemme educate some of the people on Sup Forums claiming eliminating all pain pills magically solves the issue.

Opiates whether you like them or not, are one of the only pain treatments for horrible diseases or accidents that effectively work; weed works abit but not on the level of opiates.

Until we find something non-addictive for pain management, it'll always be opiates. Also there will always be people illegally selling un-used prescriptions which makes more people get addicted.

Blame current medical medical knowledge and the lack of willingness to peruse other medications.

Pro-tip: Anything that's going to treat severe pain, will more than likely always be addictive. It wont ever end. The minute some moron in the government tries and fix it, the innocent people will suffer first.

Always the uneducated opinion of: "HUURR NO MORE PAIN PILLS HURR PROBLEM SOLVED"

Ive gotten so sick of people thinking taking all the pills way will fix shit. I've started to speak out and actually educate people on the pain pill epidemic and guess what it'll get alot worse and i feel the innocent people who actually need them will suffer alot more before they turn to the black market which funds more crime.

It wont ever end. The black market does not want it to end nor does big pharma.

I just wish some of you people would think before wishing suffering on millions of people who actually need them.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibj.com/articles/64355-lilly-pfizer-get-boost-for-non-opioid-pain-drug?itx?v=preview?v=preview
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tebanicline
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/01/this-incredibly-deadly-snakes-bizarre-toxin-could-lead-a-strong-non-narcotic-painkiller/
scmp.com/news/world/article/2057240/big-push-opioid-epidemic-killing-oxycontins-us-market-so-makers-target
wvgazettemail.com/news-health/20161217/drug-firms-poured-780m-painkillers-into-wv-amid-rise-of-overdoses
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lemme educate
Stopped reading there. Nigger.

DEA needs to stop trying to make kratom illegal before all these addicts overdose on heroin.

I agree that it is too late to take away opiates and expect the problem to disappear, but holy shit do you deliver your message as an arrogant dumbshit that thinks they're an all-knowing faggot.

Simply put, replace addictive opiate pain killers with a less harmful option because if it takes your pain away you will always become addicted to it.

For example, I hate getting high but CBD/ hemp oil is amazing for my lower back pain. I broke 2 vertebrae and have 3 bulging discs and my doctor originally prescribed oxycodone and percocet for the pain and spasms, but I tried CBD oil and it completely stops the spasms and kills the pain and I feel no psychological effects from it. And although I hate to admit it, 3 shots of vodka stop the back spasms better than any prescription drug I've taken.

oh there is an end, it’s just not one you want to hear. remember when the CIA fucked over black people with the war on drugs? DARE will become a death squad once trump is re-elected since we have to fix whites this time

Pfizer and Lilly are going to be joint launching a non opiate pain medication in the foreseeable future.

T. Consulting actuary

Link related

ibj.com/articles/64355-lilly-pfizer-get-boost-for-non-opioid-pain-drug?itx?v=preview?v=preview

in my state getting caught with one of those gets you 5 years in jail

Medicine based off of kratom. I wonder (((why)))

There are better painkillers that are not addictive, but (((they))) won't allow them on the market.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tebanicline

I have severe back pain stemming from a twice broken neck.

ANYONE WHO SAYS WEED HELPS THEIR PAIN IS A FUCKING LIAR. Weed will only make the pain so unbearable you want to kill your self. It intensifies the pain by 10x after smoking or ingesting it.

Percocets have been the only thing that make my life somewhat better, and my cuck government and doctor has taken them from me and put me on buprenorphine.

I'm thinking about ending it, but not before I kill my old doctor and take out Somalians and the people responsible for bringing them hear.

Yeah, plus opiates don't kill people. People kill people

What if not everyone had the same reaction to certain substances? Imagine all the double blind trials with placebo you'd have to do.

the pills aren’t the problem. weak people are the problem. i was on oxy for 6 months straight for pain at one point. yeah, the high and euphoria was awesome, but i stopped them just fine. some withdrawals but i used my last bottle to taper off. not hard. this is no different than anything else considered “dangerous” entirely because people are weak and stupid.

You're not even IVing it. What's the issue?

>Not wanting degenerate addicts to die
Do you even know where you are?

This. Weed only helps lesser pain.

Be sure to try for the high score.

at one point i was in so much pain i seeked out the best pain reducing strain (according to some weed rating website) i could get and, yeah, it didn’t do shit. don’t think it made it worse though

That's the problem with everything. The weak and stupid ruin things for the strong and intelligent because people like rules to cater to the lowest common denominator.

>Not growing opium in your backyard
>Whiny about govt take your opiate med

Grow opium and smoke it dude.
Better than weed. Absolutely take your pain away

Thats because THIS SHIT never gets approved.
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/01/this-incredibly-deadly-snakes-bizarre-toxin-could-lead-a-strong-non-narcotic-painkiller/

Also Gabapentin and Kratom are more effective.

Too risky dude.
Better to make a tea from pod. INSIDES ONLY. Anything green can kill you.
You make tea inside. Narcs can send you up for life if slits in pod

die already you fucking kike.
my 95 year old grandmother lives in more pain than you can imagine, but only takes 3 non-opiod "ultram" a day. I don't have words to describe how weak and low I think you rationalizing junkies/pill pushers are.

>eliminating all pain pills magically solves the issue.

It would. If you believe people get hooked from the pills, you remove that stage.

> Opiates whether you like them or not, are one of the only pain treatments

And yet they used to be less prescribed and people coped.

In fact the entire meme that "pain is under treated" was a series of fraud papers being presented by a pain pill shill doctor who misrepresented some and made up others.

Golly gee willickers why would Big Pharma make shit up to sell more pills to people who don't need them? Oh. Money.

>Anything that's going to treat severe pain, will more than likely always be addictive. It wont ever end.

Stop overprescribing them. Stop the law that passed under the last stages of the Obama presidency that killed liability for pill pusher docs who "prescribe" this shit like the weed docs prescribe it to all those """"""glaucoma""""""" sufferers.

Big Pharma is pushing opioids like the tobacco industry pushed cigs, and they want to sell to everyone and have zero liability issues. They managed to pass that law without scrutiny. The republican tards who championed that bill were (((((COINCIDENTALLY))))) funded to the tune of millions by Big Pharma.

You work it out, bucko.

>Ensuring patient access

Isn't it wonderful how they always lie in the name of the bill and that it works?

banning this shit won't do anything

you'll just end up with fentanyl and shit pressed into pills

the way to counteract the opiate epidemic is to keep your kids in church, raise them to be moral and sociable, not to give into cynical and perverse humor and culture. then they'll never want to take drugs because they will not want to leave the reality they make for themselves

You sound like an addict. The thought process of rationalization fits the pattern perfectly.

Most of your prescription pill epidemic has nothing to do with treating pain, let alone severe pain. Some people get hooked after being treated for temporary pain. Very few have a long-term issue with severe pain.

>i feel the innocent people who actually need them will suffer alot more
You're not an innocent. You're just a junkie.

Pain pill overdoses are DOWN.
HEROIN overdoses are UP.
WHY? Because DEA has been bullying doctors to kick disabled vets, etc. off of pain medication.
These patients must resort to heroin for pain, and are overdosing themselves.

>Pain pill overdoses are DOWN.
>HEROIN overdoses are UP.
>WHY?

Because the pain pill users switch to heroin because their tolerances go up and that makes heroin cheaper per hit.

You fucking dumbass.

Some background:
scmp.com/news/world/article/2057240/big-push-opioid-epidemic-killing-oxycontins-us-market-so-makers-target
wvgazettemail.com/news-health/20161217/drug-firms-poured-780m-painkillers-into-wv-amid-rise-of-overdoses

Business as usual.

The solution is REMOVE JUNKIES.
No more narcan, rehab, and "programs." Send them off to prison and keep them there, as is they cycle in and out the door anyway.

>And yet they used to be less prescribed and people coped.

We should abolish the entire medical industry. After all, before medicine, 'people coped'.

With opiates

I just got back from the doc yesterday for my splitting jaw teeth eyesoclket rigth side face pain, I have a possible terminal infection in my brain.

got drugs.. first time Ive been able to see out of my right eye and sleep more than 1 hr since a year ago when it started.

The problem with pain is simple. People think of pain as a disease.
It's a symptom. And the number one cause is inflammation. And NOTHING kills inflammation like CBD.
You wanna start hitting on opioids, make CBD absolutely OTC. No patents granted, etc. Generic OTC CBD.

And most of the pain problems go away. This makes handling the other stuff easier. Nerve damage cases, etc. Work from there.

t. chemist

This message was brought to you by BIG PHARMA.
"Muh painz" Most people are weak and need to suck it the fuck up.

kratom works pretty good as an opiate replacement fir a lot of conditions opiates are used for

>2017
>Not injecting heroin into your brain stem