So a bunch of SJWs are trying to ruin my life

Hey Sup Forums

Some SJW cunts are in the process of turning my "friends" against me, trying to get me fired, trying to get me expelled from university etc.
They've been trying to do this by accusing me of harassing them and "women of colour", but the real reason is that I told them all to fuck off while they were publicly shaming some dude online, so now they're coming after me.

I know this is a long shot, but are there any defamation lawyers on Sup Forums that would be keen to help out a fellow user, and possibly aid in fucking over some deluded SJW's? This is an airtight case and im happy to share any damages. mostly i want these fuckers to pay.

Oh I'm in Sydney btw

post the whole message

it's a public comment

Ahahahah you moron, you do not try to crush an enemy stronger than you.

I can see that you are young and stupid, so do one thing, IGNORE.

Literally dont give it any time of day, they will try everything they can, but ignore it.

There is obviously more to this than what you are spilling here because you want to gain sympathy, but it seems you are an idiot who showed his power level.

You need to know the enemy, you need to learn from them and then destroy them once you have their trust. They will trust you till they die, thats how liberals are, not knowing this and blindly shitposting IRL gets you into trouble because IRL isnt Sup Forums you fucking dumb aussie fuck.

Ill take them on. Drop some intel. I got fired for calling my lead developer a faggot, I need to smash some SJWs.

>not looking up lawyers online
Are you retarded?
If you have evidence they are saying lies about you to others, find an attorney, email the proofs, and wait for their greenlight to take legal action. Done it once already myself after somebody accused me of being racist to keep me out of a manager position for himself.

Get in here.
Brooke Shields is in (((legal))) CP that was produced for Playboy in 1975.
Pedos in Hollywood got away with showing nude photos of a 10 year old Brooke Shields.
This info needs to be spread. Actual evidence can be found online and Playboy admit to doing the photoshoot on their website.

lol i appreciate the enthusiasm but you dont sound like a lawyer

amazingly, i didn't even say anything political. just that none of them would be so bold if they weren't behind a keyboard.

Hide your power level at work and whatnot unless you got a swastika on your forehead

I love this. All your fucking hate speech for keks and lulz is about to backfire in your face. I hope you lose your job. Evil deserves punishment.

I've been getting in contact but I'm also not exactly loaded and none so far have been willing to take the case on a no-win-no-fee basis

Someone else made those from my account, it was just my flatmate /friend joking

You know what does exist. Left wing firing squads.

Stop being a faggot pussy and acting exactly the way that they act - whining like a fkn victim pussy faggot.
Gorw a pair. If they actually fkn DO something, deal with it pussy. Until then, don;t waste Sup Forums time with your REEEEEEEEEE

Delete Facebook. Disengage.

Im not going to take the court you twat, I am going to ruin their social media lives.

>checks flag
>checks out

sounds great to me but how?

Never back down, but know when to cut your losses. It's all good. They can't do anything to you

I empathise with the sentiment, but this has been going on for almost 2 years and it needs to end

tell her to shut her cuck mouth and block her,link the comment section here and we will raid it

go full nigger and damage their cars and other property

I'm from Melbourne, have studied media, law and defamation. Was also attacked by an SJW this week on social media.

Remember these people only have as much power as you give them. It is of course very difficult to keep your cool while under attack, especially when they are accusing you of the very thing they are themselves guilty of.

Take a break, clear your head and restate your original thesis. These people are weak, that is why they operate in mobs. Ignore their lies and manipulation, simply dismiss them as such. Point out logical fallacies. Delete/block them if you need to. It's the right thing to do when they're simply looking for ammunition and cannot be reasoned with. Let me know if I can help any other way.

If this does go further, you'll have the thread to show how hysterical these people are. You will appear reasonable, your argument will be clear for any reasonable person to see.

Stay calm, all they can do is judge you.

when a girl directly messages you she wants you to ask her out you dumb permavirgin

Fight or flee. It's sad that even on pol most people advice flee for such a little trouble as this. People really are soft these days... Although ignoring them is probbably a good idea unless they have harmed you. If people lie and insult you then you should not just ignore it.

Stand up to them and not back down, you might be proud of it later. Some of them might admire you/ Want to fuck you (women admire a man who stands up and not back down show weakness etc.) Who knows. Maybe your boss had this same trouble with idiots like this in past and he will understand and agree with you.

It might backfire and the opposite happens. It's basically just luck.

But you are not going to end up dead, you can find another job. Give up on the idea of lawyers etc unless you are rich or your story is in the papers.

>arguing with SJWs on Faceberg
>engaging with these ppl in any capacity beyond what is strictly necessary within the confines of work
Dumbass

This. How is anybody held liable for shit from the internet?
>Prove it was me behind the keyboard typing all of that, faggit
If Equifax gets fucking hacked & half of the entire US population's essential shit gets stolen, it's not hard to believe that a single profile from a shitty social network site get hacked.
>But who would do that, user?!
Answer: People with the same level of determination trying to ruin my life for the things posted under my name.
People who get punished for shit from the internet owned up to the controversial statements in some way.

Why tf did you black out her name? Do you want anyone to do something or not? This isn't a legal advice forum.

And wtf is it with millennial roasties and OMG LITERALLY? Fucking cunts.

The old kike-n-dyke

>using (((social media)))

m8 i dont even check facebook, my friends had to send me these screenshots

somehow i dont think a tidal wave of anons sending dick-picks to her is gonna help

What exactly have they been doing for two years?

Get the fucl off Facebook, your life will improve loads and these simple minded retards will just forget about you overtime since you're not in their face 24/7 at the palm of their hands. Social media is stupid as fuck. Call, text, email. That's all you need. Snapchat if you truly need something to satisfy the urge since it's not a huge database of your life. Abandon anything Facebook related, including IG.

I promise your life will get better

>it was (You) who started this public discussion
What did the roastie mean by this? Is she the kind of crazy where she is just making it up?

>literally had tears in my eyes explaining how terrified I was to got to work because he was there
So what did the mysoginist patriarch do that made all the whamen so terrified?

Is this about you? Are you the 'he' that they're referring to?

>They can't do anything to you
Are you unaware of the liberal mafia that run the universities? They can probably at the least get him expelled. Logic, reason and fairness don't matter to these people.

Yeah also this

You will never regret not useing facebook etc, just not doing it sooner

Just say you are a jewish homo theyll all run away

Existed. I swear if women understood that if you expressed your grievances to a man, the majority of the time they'll be understanding and apologetic and help rectify things. But women are passive aggressive and timid creatures. The concept of dialogue never crossed their minds.

basically this but IRL. i've lost some pretty good friends, had strained relationships and have been verbally harassed in public as well. it does add up when it's two consecutive years of this fuckery.

see
you're right though i should delete it completely

Gib names and we'll get their tits with time stamp if we want them.

>you're right though i should delete it completely
You're on the right track.

Delete your fb you dumb cunt

Man or woman?

according to the friend she was responding to, i fucking shit you not, she said i smirked at her from across the street one time

user the best way to deal with this is to reducti ad absurdum.

Not like you need much also say you are the homosex and the shekel meister

We need our own mafia... We should start a secret society like the illuminators and slowly cause people to be redpilled by fucking over key local public figures(like how Weinstien just got abandoned) in a light effect.

Lawyers are expensive. Call around and ask how much it would cost to sent out a letter to the accusers demanding they cease and desist with their slander or the next step will be a lawsuit.

In the US an attorney will send out a certified letter for 150 bucks.

Kek truer words have never been spoken.

Just say you are a muslim and everything she said insulted your faith, if she claims you are not muslim cause you eat pig and dont care about the idiot religion, just say this is offensive insulting and that you are certainly not gonna be judged on your faith by non muslims.

How did they ruin relationships you had with people?

Also, if it's been going on for two years, the shit they're saying is false and you can prove it, and the shit they have been saying ruined your reputation with others and you can prove it, then you have more than enough to sue for harrassment, libel, slander, undue stress, etc.

This, it'll be like a TV show they didn't like got canceled and they'll wonder off.

Well, maybe it's time you stopped treating them as sane human beings and suggested them to go to a therapist.

Fucking this OP.

I had some guy who went full antifa and started posting shit all over social media about myself and friends because of lulzy jokes my friends and I shared. Only goes to show that these people are so deluded that they can't even read sarcasm or take anything lightly, regardless of the context.

One of my friends lost their shitty job because of what was posted, but he didn't mind cause honestly - if a company doesn't have your back then they're not worth working for. Some people tried contacting my workplace, but my boss simply laughed at the matter, especially after I explained it to him.

Anyway, what I did and suggest you do is ignore it completely like user said. I deleted my Facebook account, and Jesus, was that liberating. Nothing more has come of it, because it's only what YOU make of it OP.

fucking hell, here it's about $600 dollars.

i'm that close to supporting Sharia just so i can stone this bitch

Fuck, meant to tag this one instead.

First your still on facebook you linked all your information online when you should have hidden it to close friends so this shit does not happen.

Doesn't know about the Tsundere

I don't even really consider them human

You don't actually want help. Fuck off.

If it's this bad user, you may want to keep screenshots of everything and post them here/voat/gab and get some outrage going. At a certain point, there is no defense only offense.

Use their own tactics against them. RECORD EVERYTHING. Don't take them to court though, NSW courts are fucking cucked.

Buck up faggot. Guilt is for pussies and running to the jew is even worse. I've been though it and eventually it works out. You might just want to get a good doggy, dogs are great until you met new friends

Lol. Get rekt faggot.

Bump. I want an angry reaction faggot.

Don't be such a fucking wimp. Stand your ground, stare them down, don't have fear, don't concede an inch--be a man and be forthright in saying these people are attacking you for their own personal agenda, and that they have no evidence regarding any of their accusations.

Murder them

check digits

Answer: I don't care about your petty problems, they are none of my business or concern, now stop harassing me and go annoy someone else.

Your life will improve. You get hours of your day back which you never knew you wasted.

Also this.

i'm blocked so i cant comment or see it.

Just tell them you've got Asperger's and are a bit socially awkward.

Why do lefty retards not understand how to use the word literally? Whenever i read the word now, it is basically a confirmation the whatever is supposed to have “literally” happened definitely didnt

These people have no shame
How can we trigger them?

>tell them you've got Asperger's and are a bit socially awkward.
>making excuses
Then go make them a nice vegan dinner

Better than ruining your reputation, or being accused of being a sex offender

Just save everything they say publicly or send to you, don't even respond at all. They ever manage to get you into a situation where you have to sit down with your boss or whatever show the boss everything they ever said. Then threaten to issue a lawsuit against his company if the harassment continues from those leftist lunatics. Watch how fast those cunts are jobless, then file a restraining order against all of them so if they ever bother you again they can go to jail. You have to use their fucked system against them, luckily women are too stupid to realize laws don't just protect them.

Isn't the fact that she had tears enough reason to punish him? Also, with all the people clamoring to have user leave FB, isn't that like giving up some major internet turf to the SJW's? Why should the sjw's have the luxury of having their lies go unchallenged? Please explain. Are you a bitch that is not man enough to call-out right from wrong?

This is a summary of Atlas Shrugged in a nutshell, honesty at this stage argument has no meaning and the social loss you could take from apathy is better than continuing this.

When you don't reply they go harass someone else. Their intent is for you to continue to reply; they've giving you a metaphorical shovel. Stop digging your own grave.

Go to the university with evidence of their harassment and see if that cucked system will do anything. Worth a shot

Nevermind this
Just kill yourself you cucked faggot

This.
I know your Australian and deserve every bad thing that happens to you but fuck man, delete your retarded facebook already.

Holy fuck these cunts.

Good luck brue

Ignore and never admit any guilt or apologize in anyway is the best thing you can do. There are some online guides for dealing with SJW attacks that are helpful. Good luck

>public comment
did she tag your name? sounds like something you should take to HR

>ruining your reputation, or being accused of being a sex offender
Nah, my point is you don't engage those fucks. I probably should not need to say that kike media accounts are fucking stupid and if you are that fucked socially that you can't live without them you should go Breivik. I get along just fine without the jew book etc. That said I'm 40 with 4 dogs that I may or may not have entire conversations with over a case of beer (tonight included)

>having a Facebook account

Don't reveal your power level in public. You fight the liberal monster from a position of power, not of weakness. Make this go away by ignoring it as best as you can, don't engage and don't give people excuses to fire you or expel you. Then begin the long march toward the institutions.

The last time I got harassed by SJWs online I implied I would kill them and then myself and it stopped.

People need to learn just not to put their fucking information, entire life on internet. It's just such a open door and tempting to people worst instincts. "This person upset me a littler, oh look at all this private information and list of people I can contact."

It's amazing that so many people do this, even if it's for '''''friends''''.
Everyone's experiance with highschool bullies even if just observing them doing it to others should be education enouth.

It's not as big of a cancer as the birth control pill for running society, but it's pretty close.

Best way is to inform her somehow that you will take her to court for slander. I've dealt with people like this before, they all break when they realize everything is not just a game. Even got nudes from one. Remember how all those women who accused Trump of raping them suddenly disappeared when he said he was taking them to court, women will always do this until they know shit is serious.

give
me
one
name

Laugh into their faces for their hysteria. Seriously. Just don't give a fuck about their whining, that's what everybody should do, and we have to lead by example or nothing will change. To actually take them seriously means basically legitimizing their behavior.
Also, tell this to your friends and express hope they do the same. Don't engage the hysterical wimminz directly, they are insane and nothing will come of it.

Wow, this place sure has changed.

Couple of years ago, OP would have been met with hilarity and milked for all the lulz.

Now the reaction is all "listen and believe".

We don't even know SHIT about OP's thing. Just a fucking obscure as fuck FB post, and all you incels are prone to defend the poor victim of the SJWs.

Has Sup Forums turned into molyneux incels forum?

Also: "I'm getting threatened but hey, the best course of action is to ask advice on a shitposting imageboard".

Make a sacrifice for the bettering of the human race, get your genes out of the pool, commit suicide.

No, I've just had to deal with this problem myself, it sucks.

Because lefty retards don't understand that words have meaning and by overusing the words when not applicable, they take away from the meaning of the word. They were never told the story of "the boy who cried wolf" and now several words have lost their meaning.
>Rape
>Sexist
>Racist
>Nazi
>Oppression
>Harassment

Whenever I hear these words now I fucking tune out just by reflex.