Hollywood Pedos Abused Brooke Shields in the 70s in Plain Sight

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/78bu8r/hollywood_pedos_abused_brooke_shields_in_the_70s/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_oOT2nRYpwc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=aTSSBJ6xyi4
thepiratebay.org/torrent/6700352/Pretty_Baby_-_1978_-_Starring_Brooke_Shields_-_Directed_By_Louis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit, I wanted to post a youtube link, but posted a reddit link instead. Here's the video: youtube.com/watch?v=_oOT2nRYpwc&feature=youtu.be

>gary gross
>gross

kek

apparently this isnt CP because some retarded law in canada. didnt read too much into it but i may be wrong

Post uncensored webms

But Pretty Baby was filmed in the US. And American Playboy published her nude photos. CP is a crime in US, but still her nude photos can be found by a simple google search (because it is "art")

there are no webms or anything. just a small girl posing in a bathtub. no tits and vagoo is hard to see

youtube.com/watch?v=aTSSBJ6xyi4

lol, she doesnt even look sane

never mind. didnt know there was a film

>black pilled
>my videos were the main source
What a faggot this guy is. And it was 8ch that broke the stories. Sup Forums banned them for a long time.

Still a good topic to bring up,even though everyone knows about it.

a mod in IRC just mentioned how even though you're using a russian proxy to shill for your youtube channel, you still have identical browser identity & version to your usual shitposts

what do you have to say about this, Blackpill?

"this doesn't count"

"what a wonderful thing to say"

I'll never understand women

yeah I expect he's probably going to jump the Dan Schneider bandwagon next

oh look we call him out and he stops posting.. what a surprise

That's not my video and I'm not using proxy on this site. I'm Russian.

liar

Don't take credit for shit you weren't working on you blackpilled shill. Especially before Trump was elected and people new Hillary was going to come after anons for investigating

Бля, мyдилa, я pyccкий в нaтype. Я нe иcпoльзyю пpoкcи нa 4чaнe. Этo видeo я нaшeл нa peддитe.

Пoчeмy вы тaкиe тyпыe в Aмepикe?

I don't give a fuck about your ginger faggot Trump, I'm Russian. We have our own faggots to deal with here.

Trump is blond not ginger

Whatever

>/u/evilhillary
>the_drumptard
>russiaflag
The hacks were true... unless you call out for Open Borders for Israel in the_flonafrump, cmon OP do it

Weak bant, burger..

How many of you guys in here haven't watched Pretty Baby? Make sure to get the uncut version to see her naked.
thepiratebay.org/torrent/6700352/Pretty_Baby_-_1978_-_Starring_Brooke_Shields_-_Directed_By_Louis

Google brooke shields naked

isnt brooke shields that segment on the pbs news hour with old men debating?

I never thought of that. You're white so you're smarter.

I bet they still make films like these and only air them in private theaters like tony pedosta's dungeon.

Go away FBI