NOV 4th

what do you guys think will happen? and are you ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SywExJR4lrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A bunch of antifags will stand in the middle of the freeway. A few will get hit by cars and killed. Rest will be arrested then cry on social media that they'll never be able to get a real job now.

>what do you guys think will happen?
Likely a bunch of flag burning.

>and are you ready?
Sure.

Probably some gay ass pathetic "riot"

>Be American Antifa
>Don't even know what the gunpowder plot was
>Think the date is about V for Vendetta instead
>Get the date wrong anyway

nothing. these fags will be too busy crying in their parents house high on marijuana injections. their masters fucked up the sacrifice in Vegas so they are pulling out of the plan

Don't forget that libshits are mentally incapable of keeping secrets, especially with social media. That's proof enough that the edgiest thing they're plotting is their normal fecal smearing demonstration crap.

I'm going to watch UFC fights and gather up a shit ton of fireworks.

Antifa are numale liberals freaks, if anything happens it'll be something very gay

shut the fuck up

Nah.

t. Soygoy

I have had me crew running fire drills for weeks. Any sign of trouble and we send them to ol hob

kys yourself, redneck

probably nothing. Maybe some people in the middle of the streets blocking traffic, lots of car horns blaring, me being thankful I live in a relatively far-off suburb so I won't have to deal with that shit all night.

found the filthy commie

shouldnt you be ODed on opiodes faggot

Nah.

the 18 billion Soros donated to the Open Society Fondation will find a way to antifa somehow. Things may get sketchy.

Nothing.
You are an immature person who can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy.
Some people will protest, some people will counter-protest, a few punches and rocks will be thrown, life will go on.
Yet the vidya playing, super hero movie watching crowd will wait with baited breath for the next "happening."

game?

gonna format drive C and reinstall windows 7

Is Defense

It starts on Halloween, newfag

Lurk moar

is defense , degeneracy mod , you kill antifa and sjws lol

Hopefully nothing. Trash cans get assaulted. But I hope you are armed and have ammo just in case. This could be their last hurrah and they will throw everything into it if it is. Were talking possible coordination between many different globalist groups.

and oh yeah btw CIA here, expect a major false flag, pipebomb/s will go off,bodies and body parts will hit the floor and it will be made look like the ((((((((((atl-right)))))))) was behind it.

serves these lefty idiots right for being greedy and naive. :^)

You commies will just scream all day, vandalize. and go home afterwards.

And then there will be the "scream helplessly at the sky event"

youtube.com/watch?v=SywExJR4lrI

Screaming contest with the cowboy god? Meme material!

one antifa will shit his pants and the media will scream murder

>w-what are your plans guys?
>we're totally not antifa making these threads