So, has Sup Forums given up on the flag, or are you guys just building some chainsaw massacre drone?

So, has Sup Forums given up on the flag, or are you guys just building some chainsaw massacre drone?

Actually a drone is a great idea

bump

Really?

Were you guys thinking about making a human pyramid when nobody was looking?

Oh who cares. Without 4cham fucking with it it will be forgotten pretty quickly

We literally got tired of winning. After awhile it is no longer sporting and becomes boring.

Well, at least we had fun.

So it's basically like fishing, however the only fish you get is salmon, pretty fun the first few times, but then you get bored of it.

Some french user in a thread said thanks to the threads poping up that a bunch of people watch it and the police watch the stairs on the side of the building because of tip offs.

At this point shia isnt even apart of this and it is pretty boring unless its done flashy as fuck.

French also give up on capturing flags baka

Ok, to sum it up basically;

Finnish and French guys are terrified, we're tired of the same shit and stuff.

Shia lost.
>but but but, best of five?... no no no, i mean best of seven?
faggot

Nope, at this point, i don't really care about the flag. I just wanted some update stuff and stuff, like hell; they never come to me, so i'll not bother.

>chainsaw
Torch is much more viable. You cannot gain leverage for saw with drone and scissor-like devices are too heavy

>Comments causing police to waste time, thus public funding, by looking at a flag.
I say we continue these threads.

youre on the wrong board nigger

Yeah, but in case we just wanted to cripple the flag, not burn it down.

OP got to go, see you guys later.

We were after the Boef-schmuck.
We got him insane and arrested.
That was the whole point.

>some hollywood actor gets paid to promote some stupid flag
>why are you not reacting to his acting goy?
im glad this trend died down or else its just as easy to manipulate this forum as it is the docile TV zombie

>inside someone's room
>someone is being payed by Shia to just sit there and check in on the flag
>any attempt to enter would be a B&E
>LOL WE GOT YOU KNOW 4th Chain!
And like said, after you beat someone down for so long, all their shit talking just kinda stops bothering you

Frenchies are too cowardly

Torch can be used to melt cords (in which case flag is captured without damage) or, failing that, to burn flag in places where cords are tied (retrieving it with some damage).

Hi, /commercial ariel operatorfag/ here - chainsaw aint going to work, it'll just drag any drone into the flag.
same with crashing a drone into it - no purchase to exert any effort.
best option i see here is making a large cone from a light material with a slightly weighted bottom rim and use a drone to carry it up over and release it on the flagpole, covering the flag.
Maybe write 'dunce' on the side too?

Personally, i don't think this one is going to get taken down unless the authority in control of the building think the same as liverpool - but i think the french a a bit more bloody-minded when it comes to arty-bullshit statements like this.