Is Niger the new Bengazhi? This shit is really bad for Trump

Is Niger the new Bengazhi? This shit is really bad for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFaNnQClJwk
youtu.be/jk7Api_roUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ploy distrsction from Uranium One deal
>THE GOYS KNOW

Maybe Trump doesn't actually like niggers.

How is it a ploy? You think the world revolves around Hillary?

it's some kind of ploy, because what he said isn't actually bad

Bengazi wasn't Hillary's ordeal?
How convenient the timing for the word play. Whats the hashtag gonna be this time you fucking piece of shit ?
All these libshits crying have no idea how our military operates

>All these libshits crying have no idea how our military operates

I thought you said Trump was gonna stop all this once he got in.

Empty barrel

I assume anyone who compares Niger to Benghazi a complete moron or someone suffering from massive amounts of trump derangement syndrome. Boggles the mind really.

You can't stop this sweet chin music that's coming for every terrorist, commie, shill trash like yourself

Fuck her.

youtube.com/watch?v=VFaNnQClJwk

Who even started this shit? The cowgirl nigger or Trump?

>You can't stop

Yeah you can't Trumpfags

>us forces abroad request extra support in light of increased islamic extremist activity
>it's not delivered because of incompetency and inefficiency in the command structure and government
>results in 4 americans losing their lives pointlessly in a huge boondoggle that's handled extremely poorly

but remember, it's fine because it's our boy in the white house now, no need for any investigations or hearings here

A fucking phone call

>Meme Flag
>Take me seriously
>Please respond

I like how OP tries to act non biased in original post. What a fucking faggot.

>This shit is really bad for Trump.
how? nobody gives a shit

>get a fucking rare call from the president
>he doesnt fawn all over you and say exactly what you want
>waaaaa

Pissing off gold star families aside, something fucked up happened in Niger. They found the guy's body 2 days later over a mile away from where the attack took place.

Maybe he got shot

wow it's nothing

>Is Niger the new Bengazhi?

Not yet. Maybe never.
But that explains why Trump / The Repubs are so fucking afraid to talk about it or investigate it.
They know what they did to Hilary about Bengazi, and they scared as shit that the left will do the same thing to them.
But they still don't realize that that's not how the left thinks about things.

I've been intensely following Trump's campaign then presidency from summer 2015 when it started. Two years later, it might just be personal burnout, but politics has kind of taken a back seat lately. I know this is true for other people I know. I get the feeling no one is paying attention to the latest "controversy" made by the media, and if they are, then they came to the same conclusion I did from cursory observation - more nigger bitching like with the NFL, Puerto Rico. No big deal.

>Is Niger the new Bengazhi? This shit is really bad for Trump.

Did the US State department under the Trump administration ignore calls for help while troops were under fire for 13 straight hours?

If not then this isn't even close to Benghazi.

what is it with emrica first a bunch of rice farmers now a group of literal nigers with no training or equipment take out the US Special Forces.

this is hilarious

the nigress did

>fuck i have no actual arguments against what they posted
>better point out the flag and say they're trolling that'll get em

sorry for triggering you with my flag fellow burger i'll give you back your safespace

Trump started it.
He was asked a legitimate question about why the Niger silence,
then like always he started to make shit up
and suddenly everything was about how he calls the families of the fallen servicemen
and no one else ever did.
When the whitehouse staff heard that, they had to go into scramble mode
and actually call these families spur of the moment,
against the advice of Gen. Kelly,
so Trump bungled it and pissed off the family.

Guns don't launch bodies over a mile away

lol
media literally jump on EVERYTHING trump does
nobody surprised
adding to the anti-trump fatigue
will make media look bad
will highlight his better side in long run

You lost to tobacco farmers though

>and no one else ever did.
yeah you fucking idiot, it's not customary for a president to make a call to every single family, Trump pointing out that Obama didn't call all the families is simply a rejection of the criticism on him for the same thing.

No, because one was about the sketchy circumstances of why we were in Libya and why the diplomats weren't properly kept safe, while the other is the 178th Trump said mean things scandal.

>Some people died in Africa, I bet you regret voting for Trump and not starting WW3 with Russia now huh

you don't need training to point a gun and shoot
they have element of surprise
maybe it was a traitor in their midst:
MY GUESS:
THIS IS ALL FROM THE SWAMP
THEY ARE ARRANGING THESE DEATHS
TO DISTRACT FROM MEDIA ATTENTION
TO URANIUM ONE
THEY HAVE THE CONTACTS
THEY MADE THESE DEATHS HAPPEN

oh and by the way, "Niger silence" is exactly what is militarily necessary. you don't go around publicizing all of the actions of your various special forces units.

Its an empty gesture no matter who the leader is

>Is Niger the new Bengazhi?
lmao I hope so. can you imagine comparing the two? makes obama look like hitler in comparison if this is the worst that can happen under trump

as opposed to starting ww3 with nk by spooling our nuclear programs back up and threatening them with obliteration

>NK literally sitting there going "WE'RE GONNA NUKE SOMEONE" for years on end

Dis nigga.

>out numbered
Green berets train and fight with the people that need help so firepower is irrelevant.
Nice article lmao idiot.

surely this will be the end for drumpf
impeachment any day now
it's over Sup Forums pack it in

and the only thing that deems the response to the call is whether or not that person receiving the call is politically biased in a way that would either give a good or bad answer depending on any political circumstances giving them a national platform

idk why people like OP waste time with this fleeting political drama junk. it's a fart in the wind concocted by partisans to dictate a news cycle. thinking about it is a waste of valuable brain cells

>Trump pointing out that Obama didn't call all the families is simply a rejection of the criticism on him for the same thing.

Stop listening to Faux Noise.
There was no criticism - this whole thing came from one un-interrupted stream of consciousness out of Trump's mouth.
It went from "why haven't you said anything about Niger?" to "I call the families, no one else did" within 5 minutes.

And they didn't call for help for over 2 hours and killed at least 14 of them reportedly

Dude knew what he signed up for. If you knew military people personally you would know they understand this on a deep level, and probably find it bizarre this is news. I would bet the dead son would 110%. This is why you're losing.

It was an ambush after a meeting in the bush, numbnuts. They were embedded with Nigerian forces, obviously they were sold out by them. This shit can't happen without inside info on routes, rendezvous and meeting points. Nigeria's population is like 50% Muslim. Coupled with classic African corruption and incompetence, how is this so mysterious?

All the LIES about Russia hacking the election have been exposed, so now the Deep State is using different tactics to tear apart the USA.

>nk literally pursuing the only path that lets them avoid jewish control via american interventionism
>lol aren't they crazy

>oh and by the way, "Niger silence" is exactly what is militarily necessary

Fine by me. Trump should have said "I can't comment about an ongoing investigation."

But instead he blabbed his mouth off about bullshit that the whitehouse then had to respond to. Staff describes having to scramble to get all the names of the dead servicemen from the last months overnight so he could call them all.

Because Trump is an idiot, just like those who support him.

>muh veteran
>muh sensible minorities

>I now support NK threatening to nuke everyone around them

Except none of that happened. Stop trying to compare this to Benghazi. There were about 12 security personnel on the ground in Benghazi. Their calls for help during a 13 hour firefight were ignored because it was 9/11 anniversary and the optics were bad. In this situation they wanted additional resources and there was/is over 1000 US troops stationed in Niger.

The reason you shills are here pushing this is because the Russia lie is falling apart and the people who had actual illegal dealing with the Russian, namely the Podestas, Hillary and rapin' Bill, are now all coming under increased scrutiny and even criminal investigation and you need to do anything to deflect.

No...there's a big difference between soldiers getting ambushed while doing what soldiers do versus leaving an embassy to swing in the wind and leave people to die and then manufacture reasons like YouTube videos as the cause

>The French finally start posting on Sup Forums again becuase someone drew memes for them

i never understood why burgers worship veterans so much. most of them are retarded boomers who fought useless wars for israel's own interests. be smart, faggots

The military is saying that there were 2 separate ambushes a mile apart. That explains your separated body.

how is it bad lol? idiot crap blown up by idiots

Lets all not forget that and are shills ploying distractions from The Uranium One Scandal
youtu.be/jk7Api_roUw
See the same technique in link

My guess is that active soldiers are asking each other if they knew what they signed up for in jest. They know.

>coward doesn't give a shit about the actual brave men that fought to protect his country
who would've thought but then again France has no brave men

wtf I love totalitarian dictators now

>NK threatens to bomb movie theaters because of a stupid movie years ago
>this is the only path they can take, its our fault really for not being like them

What you saying Willis

If western counties don't collectively have their asses spread eagle for brown cock they're evil racists.

>if someone's posting things I don't like against the administration it must be because they're paid opposition who are trying to distract from the BIG THING that will HAPPEN any time now
>it's not possible they disagree with the way Trump and his cabinet are handling things

Did he sell to the enemy by indulging in arms trafficing including surface to air missiles to make profit for his foundation, then let a US diplomat get raped by broom stick and then killed all while ignoring calls fro help from the embassy.

Are you sure op?

>Guess I'll go back to smuggie posting

If these guys were SPECOPS I expect retribution would have been swift and epic.

>I have an opinion and you must respect it
not how that works, kiddo

>really bad for drumpf
>impeachment any day now
>IT WAS HER TURN

not even fucking close idiot.

U.S. troops were fucking PISSED about Benghazi, meanwhile troops are looking at the dead green beret's mom as a total bitch.

Trump told her the truth, her son died doing what he loved along side the finest men on earth- his best friends. That's a truth that resonates with every infantryman on earth regardless of nation, and if you don't get that, you are a HUGE fucking cuck who is completely disconnected to reality.

>you are a HUGE fucking cuck who is completely disconnected to reality.
thats a given. consider people like OP are only just SUDDENLY caring about vets and widows, when before this they didn't give a shit. its just an other shot they can take at drumpfzle

oh trust and believe we get it bro. they will literally stand on the graves of conservative concert goers and conservative service members and preach their liberal horseshit as if its what the dead would have wanted. leftists are so hated by grunts it isn't funny.