Hey Sup Forums, when did you hatred for (Insert group here) start, and why do you hate said group so much?

Hey Sup Forums, when did you hatred for (Insert group here) start, and why do you hate said group so much?

Been seeing a lot of "Master-race" stuff posted here, and I can't quite figure out why people who shitpost on a Japanese inspired imageboard think they are the superior race.

Really gets the 'ol nutter buttering.

Sup Forums is peace board of Love. How dare you throw accusations like this att us?

sory Pekka fren

((()))
RH negative white European Master Race here.. stfu halfbreed monkey blood OP,

((()))
are you sure you want to start this

Lame image, lame post. I can guess that you like the gay. You know what I mean. The special kind of sex.

((()))
too late

((()))
it's about survival motherfucker

((()))

FORESKIN EATING KIKES

((()))
this is how you got to England shitskin

So?

Asian master-race?

((()))
when have jews ever united behind America?!

((()))
lurk more lame, in your own thread

lmao, pic related

Sorry I don't do what you want me to do on the internet Mr.Master-race.

oh those sweet jewish kids

die nigger
also sage

what if I report you to your internet police there?!
say the word "jews" if you're so free willed

>master race
and I was fucking with you, clearly a white European is not as superior as you in your native habit ;)

How many _cuck threads are you going to make to after this btfo'ing

I'm American.

So around 50%.

For real though, the US is a shithole and you should leave.

I am, I'm moving back to where I was born, not because I don't appreciate or want to stay here but because my people need me more.
hey user, sorry for being rude to you. Oops :)~

take care

Kys faggot. I'm tired of nigger culture and just want to live around my own kind. I hate this fucking country and what it's become. I don't care about any of this "Master-race" bullshit. I want total separation of the races. Not trying to rule over a bunch of niggers.

Isn't the US... No matter what happens, your "Own Kind".

I mean, unless you were born before black people were introduced to the US...

You can hate them all you want, but that's YOUR culture, no matter how much you deny it.

What do you consider as "Your own people" anyway?

chinese are the superior race, then japanese, and white people get the third place

>chinese are the superior race, then japanese, and white people get the third place
lol thats why the chinks get slaughtered when they go up against anyone. Japanese alone murdered and raped their way across the countryside to the tune of 13 million dead.

they're still oldest living civilization though. also, i always play chinese on civilization and never lose

Says the nation that used their entire military might agaisn't some uneducated farmers and lost.

I don't think China is master-race at all, but if we're talking genetics, it'll be east Asian for sure.

>Resistant to cancer
>Longer life-span
>Higher fertility
>Easier cognitive development
Etc.

Here is a nice meme for you Juden

That image! That article? What the holy fuck?

Nope, white people are my kind. Western civilization and culture is what I'm talking about. Pre-1960s America. I don't care what race you are. How can you like living this way? I just want separation. It's not about superiority at all. I don't care if whites were the dumbest group of people on the planet. I just want to live amongst my own. The left should be happy about this since they consider us evil racists. Just let us go our own way. Let's divvy up the country. Gives whites a piece, blacks a piece, etc and be done with this nightmare.