Mother Russia

Пpивeт! I'd like to know what Russians feel about their government. Are you happy with Putin or you think he is an evil mastermind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neiw_9QdAns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think Russians are allowed to think about their gov whatever they want as long as they think exacly what Mr Putin wants them to think!
I heard stories of people who were against Putin, noone knows what happened to them and they haven't been seen ever again.

> heard
rofl

Will he be reelected next year?

If not, who will probably run and win?

Come out russkies, I know you're lurking here....

commie, thief and cuck. He cucks ethnic Russians the most by flooding their regions and I honestly don’t really care because I want Kazan Republic to happen. His policies and neglect did allow Turkish and Saudi influence to take a stronghold in secular Tatarstan.

He is best we've got. Think of greater evil vs lesser evil.

Fuck off eurocuck

eyo russia Ima let you finnish but I've been bleaching russian qts like its my job over here, thanks a lot

Good foreign policy, shit domestic policy.

any details on these questions?

Everyone in the government deserves a rope. For Putin it could be the gilded one though.

Why not both?

>Will he be reelected next year?
Yes
>If not, who will probably run and win?
No idea.

>If not, who will probably run and win?
On second thought Dyumin is the most probable option.

thanks user. I read in a german newspaper that he is expected NOT to run.

Imagine being so fucking embarrassed of your nationality you hide it under blue marxist cuckrag to shitpost about Russia on a Cambodian carpet sewing forum.

so which Putin is active now?
I counted 4: original putin, manlet putin, roboputin and cool guy putin
why you change the bodies so often?
>>youtube.com/watch?v=neiw_9QdAns

At least go to 2ch or something. This place is only full of Navalny worshipping leftist cucks who like to blame Putin for everything under the sun and exaggerate every flaw imaginable into copypasta.

it's the same 2-3 autists on the entire board, minorities tend to be excessively vocal

Original probably is dead. Manlet Putin is for international events where he just need to be. Roboputin for domestic routine events. And cool guy Putin is made for big domestic and international speeches

not your region getting turkish and saudi infiltration, vanya durachok
heat hear
Putin is responsible for the state Russia in

>kiss one dog
>get 1 billion
>drink more vodka, putin is a good guy

>morons must be allowed to vote though