will japan ever top this?

yes, they already did newfag

Hosoda can't

>this whole post

hosoda is a fucking fur faggot.

yiff in hell

>He fucked her
>in wolf form
It was at that moment I thought, "Know what? Maybe I shouldn't have rec'd this for family movie night"

his death felt way too convenient for single mother cubs raising

>not being proud that you made your family watch something disgusting

I watched Tripping the Rift, Blue Gender, and Shadow Scroll with my family. At least this has some form of decent story to follow. One scene of degeneracy with the rest of the movie being about growing up and handling life how it's dealt to you isn't a strange thing to watch.

I bet you would think that movies like Homeward Bound and All Dogs Go To Heaven would be weird to watch with your family.

Never watched any of those actually

Oh. I'd recommend them, they're pretty good movies for casual nights. Homeward Bound is about lost pets, All Dogs is about a bunch of stray dogs. I grew up with those movies, so I may be a bit jaded in recommending them, but I sincerely did like them.

They're also pretty sad at times, but that's the same as any movie from that time period

I never liked it. The mother was an awful person.

One day...

Wolf Children was amazing..until the fucking son started to rebel against his mom.

FURFAGS
U
R
F
A
G
S

Literally fucked a wolf

muh strong independent woman that don't need no man.

the entire point of the movie was she did need other people (including men)

it takes a village to...

Look, I'll be honest, I'm no "furf*g" but you know, some animals are sexy.

This is Bakemono no Ko right? I was actually disappointed since I expected a lot of sword fights

Shit I forgot about that. She got help in a rural village rather than a metropolitan city. I feel as though there some kind of meaning to this.

They already did.

Blue gender is solid, no idea why that user thought it was a good idea for family night though

>enjoying degeneracy the anime

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here and say

>8
what is that

Kimi no na wa, desu~

The son was such a dick. Leaving his mother half dead, what was the rush? He could of ran off to the forest the day after.

yiff in hell furfag

Wouldn't you fuck your waifu in wolf form if she was a werewolf?
What a point of non-human waifus, then?

When they fucked I was like "Fuck he actually did it, he actually made a movie for furries."

But then I watched the rest and I was pleasantly surprised. I really liked the movie.

It would've been perfect if he didn't fuck her in furry form.
After all what she liked about him wasn't his animal half but his human half.

I loved this movie, I just wished it cut directly to them waking up, there was no need to tell us he fucked her in wolf form.

I think we're all in agreement that the movie is great but that Hosoda didn't have to explicitly show us that he fucks her in wolf form.

His animal urges took over. He needed to be with his master.

He abandoned his human side.

>closet furfag samefagging
Wew

No.

It's ookami kodomo no ame to yuki.

It's better than bakemono no ko.

Did they say anything? From the reviews I've read normalfags weren't too shocked by that.

So how do you guys define furfagotery?

To me it's when anyone is attracted to the animal features.

Basically when I was a kid I thought that Lola bunny ( Bug's girlfriend) was super hot in Space Jam. But that's cause they gave her human features. I wasn't like OHHH DAMN LOOK AT THEM BUNNY TEETH AND THAT FINE BUNNY TAIL. I was attracted to the hips, long legs and eyes.

I'm not that bothered by the fact that it happened, only because it was almost directly shown, the fact that he is a wolf is pivotal to the story, so I don't think it's furryfagotry that much.

This movie sucked.

I finally realized what originally caused furfaggotry. It was Disney's Robin Hood. The original generation of furries grew up watching that shit and it eventually ruined them for some reason.

This movie is a masterpiece.

Why was Ame such a bitch?

Furry stuff has a very particular aesthetic.

It's easy to tell it when you see it, no definition necessary.

Males have always been little bitches deep inside.

It's in his nature