Can Germany uncuck itself?

Can Germany uncuck itself?

It's not about Germany itself. It's about (((people))).

Beautiful story, just beautiful.

simple answer, no.
germany is lost. fuck germans.
maybe a few people in east germany (sachsen, thüringen) can still be saved.

Fractured german states when?

>gotta ambulance fast

>Sachsen

Of course, based Sachsen

>Be regular Germ
>Get on train
>Still not seated when train goes off
>Raise arm to get a grip on a support higher than yourself
>Three troubled youths see you
>Call you a literal nazi and get closer to you to intimidate you
>Train breaks suddently because of peaceful Muslims refugees crossing the rails to get to where the money'd at
>One troubled youth had no support, fall over and trip on your leg
>He goes full circus on you and end up fucked up really badly
>Tommorow's headlines: dangerous nazi on the loose
I wouldn't be surprised if that'd the real story.

>east German station

and there's your mystery. East Germany has no big banks or industry, so it doesn't matter

i love the meme-image of the ambulance
Give it time, they are Michels.
The Michel sleeps and are like Dragons. you won't like them awoken.

>Man gives Hitler salute then beats teen refugee to pulp at east German station
based

>East Germany

They are not even hiding it anymore

Why is the left trying to associate Hitler with Muslims? They were strictly after Jews since Jews were fucking them over.

No, not until the damage is done. When Muhammad has killed enough of you. When your daughters, all of them are wearing trash bags. When your sisters are all deformed from acid attacks. When all the kaffir are living in ghettos because they are not allowed to be wealthy under Shiria. Perhaps then you will uncuck your selves. But the damage will be done, you will be like Spain, brown.

if he was really true to his fuhrer he would duck down and suck on the 'young' afghan dick.

mate we're already living it, the german empire "state" already fractured. Long time ago now actually.

>germany is lost. fuck germans.
Fuck you, defeatist little shit.

It took Spain like 400 years for them to come to the conclusion that these shitskins are mostly savages. With how fast things move in the modern Era, I think it will take at least 100 years for Western Europe to figure it out.

What does the codename "teen" means again?

>hate foreigners for acting like savages
>act like a savage by severely beating up a child

Oh Sup Forums, never change.

>some arab says hitler said this.
>so it must be true.

Lets be honest, he probably didnt start that fight he never saluted, they probably came at him and he beat them down

“Jugendliche“ (=teens) is code for young Muslims. Young can mean anything between 14 and 40

Agreed.
13% AfD is comfy already. haven't you read? they repeatedly try to get Glaser into Office but they're like "no, he doesn't kiss muslims enough, lol"

While they still bicker and can't get on a green branch in their lives.

they are rising again
we must strike preemptively to prevent another shitshow

>they didnt even read the first line of the article

Hes 15 you fuckwits.

Alot of assumptions there m8. Fact is that a 31 year old man beat up a 15 year old boy.

NEVER HAPPENED

You should consider reading some history books seeing as your education system is in shambles.

Did you watch the livestream of the parliamentary opening today noon? The AfD brought up a proposition regarding the “Alterspräsident“ designation. Greens, FDP and the Union as well as the heads of Linke and SPD opposed it as expected. But most of the other SPD and Linke members backed the AfD. There was literal shouting and autistic screeching filling the parliament. Had a good laugh 2bh

>child

Teen refugees are children?

I see a lot of these "Hitler loved islam" posts but let me make something clear:

The only reason he "respected" islam is those that are devoted to it are fanatical about it. They don't question anything in quran as it's "the word of god", and those that do are punished in most brutal ways. And even tho Germans fought for their country they were not all fanatically devoted to the cause.

So yeah, when it comes to being part of mindless drone army that would give their lives for any cause, no matter how ludicrous it is and without being allowed to ever question it, then islam is pretty effective religion.

I did read it, mountain gypsy. I just answered his question on German media terminology

Damn can you source that?
I'd LOVE to see that.

>German citizen
Makes me suspect he was not an ethnic German tbqh

Let me guess. He was an ethnic Czech with German citizenship.