How Do You Feel About Indian Adopt White Children

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirabehn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

say goodbye to the toilet

This should be illegal. These girls should not be raised by people who cannot even poo in the loo. Also, imagine the smell all the time.

at least if she was raised by wolves she would learn to shit in the corner

le poopoo memes xDDDD

I actually really like Indians. They're hardworking, making them the richest ethnic group in the US. But they need to take a note from their Muslim neighbors and treat dirtiness as a sin.

Anything is better than being raised by the goverment

These children look Balkan. Therefore not white.

It seems strange.. You don't accidental adopt a white child, and specially not if you adopt a child from another country. You have to specifically want a white child, in order to get a white child.
That is why it is strange when blacks, Asians or Indians have adopted a white child - because you know that this is not just a product of them wanting "a child", then they would just get a black or an Asian child. They wanted a white child..

>brown eyes
>white

Well if white people weren't such dead beat parents they wouldn't need to outsource parenthood to Indians

Fucking whitey

Gandhi adopted a white girl.
Or, rather, a white girl left her high status British family and joined Gandhi's family as his adopted daughter.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirabehn

So edgy senpai!111111 hahahahahaha lololol lulz

Fine. Indian people love their children and raise them as best they can. I'll laugh my ass off the day I see negros adopt a white baby.

fine. My wife and I adopted a girl from Nepal and all overtly racist pieces of shit can go fuck themslves

I’ve read it, what a beautiful story

Rising children in a houshold without plumbing should be a crime

I have heard that some people find that black and indian people smell bad
Conversely, do black and indian people think that white people smell bad too?

I don't have anything against pajeets, and those girls probably have it way better with those adopted parents than in a state home with hordes of black and hispanic kids.

If the parents have a strong accent, the poor kids will develop one as well as they grow, and will constantly be accused of being racist and intolerant.

Although they will grow up to live successful lives as barely understandable phone technical support just like their h1b visa parents.

This, this is a fucking joke. Pajeets need to fuck off back to their dump in India before they piss Whites off too much.

Indian moms are really close to their son, was at subway yesterday morning and old Indian sandwich artist .

Her 30 year old son comes in wearing a suit and he has to see his mother and hug and kiss her for goodluck before going to his job interview.

I actually thought it was really cute. My question though is if they will extend the same love to white Kids if adopted, or are they doing a typical Indian type scheme to somehow receive financial benefits or personal gain (that's not the satisfaction of knowing you have a child that you love and loves you)

I'm really suspicious of them, Indians, like chinks Only think with their wallets and how things will benefit them exclusively.

Either this thread is overrun by poos or cucked civic nationalists - if non-whites raise white kids, they will take the fucking side of non-whites over white people. This is literal white genocide in motion.

They should have to get their sex slaves like everyone else.

this desu we need to secure a future for our aryan brothers and sisters