What does Sup Forums really think of pot? I'm red pilled but lowkey stoner since age 16

What does Sup Forums really think of pot? I'm red pilled but lowkey stoner since age 16.
Pic related; just rolled a stiffy

Underage b&. Reported

>smoke
>play guitar
>git gud
>be worth somthing

I'm 20 bitch

What the fuck do you think I'm post Malone or something

Grow up and take Xanax like a real person. All my favorite artists talk about Xanax so it has to be good

Also a smoker, ganja rocks

I regret engaging in this thread

there are no good reasons for smoking pot unless you have a medical condition. using any drug is picking the path of least resistance, not only morally but also neurologically.
your mind adapts to the drug rather than stand on its own merits, essentially making you more of a sheep. you may do as you wish. but remember that we need everybody we can find. this is coming from someone taking vyvanse. always aim to reduce your vices, or your virtues will fall short.

You are literally fucking retarded if you think blacking out and losing everything on your person is fun. Xanax turns people into silly zombies. I've done my fair share it's lame.

Nice

There is something mysteriously spiritual about weed. Ever since I was about 18 whenever I take a trip to a big city, listen to certain music or see certain videos online it's like weed appears out of nowhere because the universe wills me to get high. It's like smoking weed is how your consciousness goes into super saiyan mode. If you are a stoner and haven't tried Acid you need to try it too because Acid is like weed x Ten Million.

>fucking rice papers and a cardboard tip
it's like i'm really at the corner store.

Smoked for a few years, gave it up because it killed my motivation to ever do anything, and fucked with my memory. I wouldn't smoke if you're still a teenager, you'll fuck your brain up lad. Wait until you're 20 then get bored of it I a year or two.

I am 20 bitch

4 years of rolling and that's the product u end up with? doesn't check up

use it but dont abuse it, trust me, the only good advice you will hear about pot

I don't care if you smoke pot, but I don't want anything to do with you because I can't stand people who smoke pot.

Aww you're just a little baby

Also don't listen to people who say weed causes any sort of brain damage. That's like saying drinking coffee causes brain damage. Weed is one of the mildest buzzes available, the painkillers you can buy without ID and shit that's in tap water are probably more toxic to the brain than weed.

Get the fuck out of my thread beaner

Good, good. More dumb goyim -- more opportunity for my keen offspring.

Im from the netherlands, its pretty standard to roll like this

Pretty dank. Sup Forums needs to chill the fuck out every once in a while.

Ok Gert

kanker

>retarded stoner can't differentiate between Mexico and Italy
like ancient sumerian pottery

You can't roll for shit, and otherwise you are a degenerate faggot who must be gassed on sight

I'd gas you with these guns bro WHATS UP

I would rather smoke pot than drink, alcohol is wrecking havoc on my body, but I just don't enjoy it, I usually get a headeach or feel awful when I smoke. Plus it's more complicated to get some weed than buy a bottle of liquor at your local grocery store.

Triggered cunt with minor brain damage lmao.

If you'd waited until your brain had stopped growing at 20 or so you'd be fine, but you've got permanent memory problems from being a teenage stoner now. Ce la vie

I got redpilled when I started smoking and did acid a couple of times.

I know some people who ruined their lives with this shit. But it's not the pot's fault, it's your own responsibility.

I never smoke when I'm sad/stressed out, escapism is bad. Also I never smoke if I have something important to do on the next day.

Smoking is good if you have a good album to listen to or something to debate. What I like about weed is its redpill potential - I don't know how the fuck it works but it's easier to notice delusion while high. I managed to make falangists out of a group of Canarian "dude imagine we got munchies for free" hippies.

Nothing's wrong with enjoying responsibly.

Although i think it affects your consciousness in a way that shifts you towards a liberal way of thinking.
I feel like it cranks up empathy to unhealthy levels.

In other hand it allows you to think in an unbatural for you ways and get the ideas and prospectives you wouldn't get othervice.

Surprise motherfucker

Agreed

started when I was 14, quit when I was 22. quitting improved my quality of life. it was all I wanted to do when I was a young. once I started smoking, I lost any ambition I had, and basically downgraded all of the people I associated with to a lower class of people.

Shut the fuck up dude noone cares about you or your aidsstained cheesecountry

>says the belgian guy
kek'd hard

Not for me.

Look, if you've otherwise got your shit together, hold down a job/are a productive member of society, and exercise control over your habit, then I'm not going to judge you too much.

If you're bumbling around like Shaggy or Tommy Chong's character, failing drug tests, un-employed/under-employed, constantly reeking like pot, and choose to make "stoner" your identity, then I think you're a degenerate faggot.

Same thing with alcohol or anything, really -- if you let a vice interfere with your life, you're fucking up.

Haha """Kek""" exdee funny dude bro

nice comeback faggot

It's an alright every day kind of drug, but shit if you have to engage with the public or be very sociable with people you don't know because it makes you too quiet. Math is also very difficult to do while high on it. I love it for practicing and composing music. Also for working long days on film sets to improve my grouchy sleep deprived mood, especially if what we are doing involves standing around soaking wet and cold in shit weather. When I worked night shifts as security it was a god send, made it much easier to maintain that inner place of calm while having to remove violent scum from premises.

Not my favorite drug, but better than alcohol in most ways IMO.

Shush now, go back to your caravan and jerk off to your Roetveegpiet :)