/Jojo/

/Jojo/

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=mUSyAX7Npok
youtu.be/cpGbzYlnz7c
youtube.com/watch?v=diA6VCInN44
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That shit made my blood curdle the most too, holy shit. Fucking Metallica in general man.

Anyone got any good sources on catching up to this series?

Bato.to

Does anyone have that JUST'd Kira from episode 21 aka the Korea one?

da anime mate
yea i know im a pleb, i dont care

>not having the pastebin
please
also post jolynes and foos
also, love you guys.

Requesting the arcade game info.
I want to know how the games going so far.

I answered your question

I'm sorry, im just used to everyone blasting the ones that wanna watch the anime rather than the comic book

>the comic book

Use the archives my man.

user, don't ask me again. You don'y want me to unleash my stand, 「SAMEFAG.」

Manga, thats what i ment

We posting bunnysuits now?

Wouldn't that just be Tatoo You! ?

Nah more like D4C.

Can you believe me if I tell you I dont know how?

>sister wants to get a joestar birthmark tattoo
>try to explain to her how autistic that is and how she's going to regret it in less than 5 years
>"it's okay, because if I don't like jojo anymore I can just say it's a generic star tattoo"
>her favorite character is josuke because her favorite part is 4 because of killer queen

>she hasn't finished reading part 6

Welcome back narancia-poster
Have you considered namefaging?

What are some good stand names that haven't been taken?

Even I'm not that much of a faggot

Besides, there's more than one of me. We are legion.

I just saw the get from a few threads back.
Disgusting.

Wiki how is the best

Would you lewd Kira if you had the chance, knowing full well that he'd kill you once you're done?

How about if he didn't kill you?

Why did they stop using Kamikaze Douga for the openings in Part 4? I liked the cell shaded openings.

TOKI YO TOMARE!

>yfw they come back in part 5

why is there no jojo in the op? what a shitty thread

>that one episode where Giorno cuts off his hand to turn it into a piranha which eats through Baby Face's body

They cost too much money and took 6 months to make.

I love them too, but I'd rather have the budget allocated to better animated key fights. Parts 1 and 2 have rather simple intros (part 2 especially with all the silhouettes), while part 3 is balls to walls crazy, stand proud having a lot going on in its intro.

I do not want my Highway star being butchered.

Might JoJo's increasing popularity in America help increase the budget of later series so we can have our cake and eat it too?

Part 5 is massively popular in Japan, which means budget, and it is sure to get all the bells and whistles. So there's that.

Is there any official poll of wich part is more popular in japan?

Crunchyroll or Bds

Don't know if you're still here, but hey, here yo go boy boards.Sup Forums.org/a/archive

Alright, because it's been bothering me for a while, how did the "Jotaro Fucks Dolphins" meme start? Is there something from the manga I've forgotten or did it start for literally no reason?

Wow man super epic! Saved!

Do japanese animation studios like DP care about foreigner viewership or feedback? I was never sure on that

Kamikaze Douga is supposedly working on their own projects/contracts, they didn't have time and I don't think that DP had the budget for them.

Part 3 is Japan's most popular its OPs had a lot of animation and action, and as VA is japans 2nd most popular i think there is a good chance that the OP will be KKD

I have a feeling it might be a joke about him ignoring his daughter & wife for marine studies

Please correct me if I'm wrong

seconding this, i dont really think they care once they've found out that we just pirate all of their shit and dont buy anything, so theres no point in supporting official releases and merch for the hopes of them catering to us

Your cigarette is backwards.

>People still don't draw the comparison to Cars
>Giorno has ultimate being level abilities

the only reason to want to be a marine biologist is wanting to fuck dolphins

Why specifically dolphins though?

what if Cars ultimate form was just he awakening his stand?

I will continue to wait for Canned Heat

Do you not want to fuck a dolphin?

It sort of was

Dolphins are the only documented non-human animal who have sex for pleasure

This is important.

Fair enough

>he gets it back
>hurr I am evolved

fucking gold experience how does it work

Is this that thing that implies hamon is primitive stands
Because thats really stupid, considering there were two vampire stand users, both hit by stands also with little effect

That's not true. Otters rape and bonobos fuck socially all the time. Bonobos make humans look celibate.

Really general question here, but why do animes talk about humanity and the human spirit so often whereas in cartoons I'm hard pressed to think of a single instance where they eve use the word "humanity"?

The suggestion here is that achieving a stand is achieving the peak form of a specific ability.
Hamon, spin, cooking, etc.

However, there are devices that can simply force the change, for a price.
The masks force your brain to evolve, bringing you closer to the ability to wield your stand. While the arrows are even more fast-track and put your body through the necessary duress to awaken it. If you can survive that duress.

Who is to say that vampiric abilities like the ones Dio and the Pillar Men had weren't similar to a body-bound ability stand

I DON'T MAKE PROMISES CUZ THEY MEANT TO BE BROKEN

It's not implying that at all you dumb nog.

And that time when Risotto reattached his severed foot with hooks just to keep fighting was fucking hard core

Celibate means refraining from marriage, not refraining from sex. You mean abstinent.

>yfw they disappear again for part 6

Well thank you.

we don't need two threads retard

I thought this thread seemed rather peaceful. I guess that's why.
no niggers

Considering I'm female that's not a fair trade since he'd just slice off my hand and be done with me.
If he didn't kill me, sure.

>part 4 is already more than halfway aired

When do you think we'll get a part 5 announcement or teaser? Will there be another gap between part 4 finishing and part 5 starting?

Doc is old and busted.
Doranon is new hotness.

he had some dolphins on his last anime outfit at least

really want part 4 to end quickly.
Part 5 will look pretty cool in animation.

I don't know about cool, but I might actually be able to tell what was going on

Gappy makes me happy

hey doranon

I wish.

youtube.com/watch?v=mUSyAX7Npok

No one has been able to post a better ending theme for part 5

No one ever will

>youtu.be/cpGbzYlnz7c

Builds too slow

TRUST IS JUST SOMETHING WE BELIEVE IN

Also the lyrics themselves have very little to do with the plot. Ghetto Superstar has a female singer for the Bosses daughter and the song speaks of running away with her and relying on each other. As well as a rising star in the gangster culture.

>GER doing Epic Asspulling in the end.
>nigger rapping in the background
nah

Italians aren't niggers.

That song embodies everything about the organisation that GioGio fucking hates.

You do realize that manga and anime are literally the Japanese words for comics and cartoons, right? They'd describe shit like Loony Tunes or Superman comics as anime and manga, when Kubo was asked about a westerner plagiarizing his stuff he said he didn't really care, but was interested to hear that Gene Simmons' kid was a mangaka.

Getting mad at someone for calling a manga a comic is like getting mad at someone for describing some cutesy shit as 'cute' instead of 'kawaii' and makes you look about as stupid.

9/10 Autistic rambling.
Good job.

youtube.com/watch?v=diA6VCInN44

It doesn't really fit part 5 tonally but I'd be so down for this

>Getting THIS triggered.
Japanese comics are manga and should remain being called that.
Comics are an extremely general term that could mean even something like webcomics.
At least say manga so you aren't making a fool of yourself.

then go and rant here

Western comics = comics
Japanese manga = manga
They mean the same thing, but are mutually exclusive.

You're arguing with people from tumblr.

>Being this big of a weeb
Go and scream at them for listing Pixar films and so on under the anime classification, then. You sound a lot like someone who would've ranted loudly about how important it is to refer to it as 'Japanimation' a few years back.

>Projecting this hard

goodnight, /jojo/

>Go and scream at them for listing Pixar films and so on under the anime classification, then.
Maybe I will given I actually know what the termonology means.

i just finished reading part 6 and now i have this overwhelming feeling of pure "well shit"

Yeah, forgot how hard tumblr gets triggered by failing to segregate things appropriately.

While it's convenient to use those definitions to make discussing things easier, Westerners are the only one that do it like that, Japs would probably think it's pretty stupid how angry some Americans get over terminology that they made up.

>termonology

>reading part 6
>this close to it being animated

You could have had the ultimate experience if you just waited