Why don't girls as perfect as senpai actually exist?

Why don't girls as perfect as senpai actually exist?

They might exist in small numbers but they're either never interested in you or are already snatched up by guys more aggressive than you.

These kinds go after chads.

Nah

They get killed by japanese trucks because they aren't looking where they're going

>perfect
>short hair
>exposes her legs like a slut

Pfft get out of here

>exposed collarbones and shoulders

Pot calling the kettle black

Aqua probably would canonically please old men for money.

>99% short haired qts in anime are tomboys
I just want an extremely girly short haired waifu

SEO/10

Would rage again

>draw a guy
>slap some breasts on him and have him wear a miniskirt
>call it a girl

Why is this allowed?

She is in her pajamas.

That slut you posted is wearing her outside clothes

That describes Ritsu pretty well though.

Ritsu is one of my favorite anime qts
She is what made me start liking short hair more than long hair sometimes

But she's really girly.

>no Love Lab second season
>no Kawaisou second season

Not like there's a ton of material for a Kawaisou S2 to work with.

What's wrong with her face?

I think all that jerkin' it to traps have messed up your head, boy.
Ritsu looks 100% girl.

>girls

senpai is the only one of herself which exists in her work of fiction

Yeah, sure, whatever, give me the cake instead.

>glasses
>hideous oppai
>canon slut
Great taste.

gross
like picking up a rotting fruit on the ground while there is a ripe one on the tree right above you

What happenend to the manga tls?

But ritsu is a atutist bookfag

There's that whole arc where America-kun is slowly drifting away from Ritsu. But I feel that would lose the great atmosphere S1 had

Oh right, with the gamer girl and Ritsu's new guy friend? Fags here would be crying NTR immediately.

Where can I find a comfy place to live thats filled with cute grills? I want to move outs of moms soon.

>Literal shit mixed in with a 10/10 cast
That bitch on the left ruined every scene she was in.

Where can I find a bro like Shirosaki and a cute obaasan?

I want this slut.

The uni slut too.

Sayaka is perfection.

Ritsu is cute! CUTE!!

I miss Kawaii

Ricchan is so perfect. I wish I lived in the Kawai manor

Middle left > Bottom right > Bottom left > Middle right > Top left > Top right

Because you're talking about 3DPD, dumb faggot.

See dis. Wat do?

Maintain eye contact and slowly back away until I can find help.

Get fucked.

Run away. If you show her a little bit of kindness she will take that as a hint and throw herself at you, and then the next day she will tell everyone how it was you who took advantage of her.

>draw a boy
>call it a girl

Ravage her like no tomorrow.

>teleports behind her
>remove benis
>masturbate

>remove benis
Wat?

How many dicks do you think she's sucked?

I want to date her casually.

I would date Mayumi and give her the love and stability she needs to stop her destructive insecurity and fuck her constantly and hard so that she forgot all other dicks but mine.

This... actually would probably happen.

>no chapters translated since june
just kill me now

meanwhile Aqua does not wear panties in her normal outfit fuck outta here nigga youre waifu is a slut and a retarded goddess

>twig legs
>actually has autism

I'm good.

Both of those are positives you mongrel

Would she hate me for not really getting Ulysses?

>you will never have 2 slutbros looking out for you

Well I guess they would smell good.

>makeup and booze
>smell good

Girls like her are the farthest thing you want in a girl.

Autism jokes aside this is the type of girl that will take months for her to open up with you and finally smashing. Fuck that. I need a girl who I can talk to, connect with and move on to dating at a decent pace. Sure Ritsu is cute as hell but her being a bookworm shy quiet girl would just exert too much time to get her to even notice my ass.

Normal pls leave

Chad detected.

What's wrong with some months of getting used to someone's company before getting serious? As long as it's not years or anything that crazy. You seriously can't stand not fucking a girl on the first date? Why would you want to date a girl who would do that anyway?

>Normies

Months to get to know her and her being comfortable around you. She is the type of girl who would avoid you if you were straight forward with her because she would get pressured. So you would have to readjust and take a less aggresive pathway.

She isn't cute enough to dedicate months just to get to the friend phase. Fuck that.

>She isn't cute enough to dedicate months just to get to the friend phase. Fuck that.
Well sorry Chad that you don't have enough time because you are so busy fucking other girls.

You sound like you never have any close relationship before

Speaking of girls, I have a thing for dyed redheads and people with other weirdly-dyed hair.

I know everybody looks down on those (including me), but I just want a bite out of those forbidden fruits.

That's the fun of courting these kinds of girls. Getting them to open up to you no matter how hard it takes. That'll also contribute to a longer lasting relationship. Whereas relationships started after a day or two and you've already fucked at that point feel disgustingly cheap.

Like I said, why would you want that anyway? A girl would give herself to someone that soon is not a keeper.

>What's wrong with some months of getting used to someone's company before getting serious?
Because love doesn't just bloom out the blue if you grind for months for it
It starts with an immediate physical attraction that develops into something deeper over time
Even if you don't fuck before it's a proper relationship there should still be obvious attraction to one another and a want to get to know someone from that.

>Short hair
>Perfect
really?

Not even a Chad you idiot, just a guy who has been around the block to know he doesn't invest a half a year for hand holding. I dated a girl somewhat similar to her and let me tell you the break off was horrible.

When did I say a day or two to fuck you retarded dipshit? I said I would prefer a normal girl who I can befriend within a short time. Most girls put out after 3 or 4 dates if they like you enough.

But hey what I am discussing this to a dumbfuck who uses the word "courting". Fuck off back to the 50s.

user you're pretty much the sole normie in this thread. The rest of the anons posting here are severely depressed neets who will likely die kissless virgins at age 30.

You're talking to the wrong crowd about dating advice.

It hurts, I know. And chrunchyfuck does such a shit job on this series, they're tumblr tier scanlators in terms of skill.

>normalfags
>talking about disgusting 3DPD shit on Sup Forums

translation for next chapter when?

cant take this waiting

fuckin crunchyroll m80

If I started translating this – hypothetically – how quickly will Crunchy come down on my ass? Hypothetically.

I don't know, but because it's not that super popular in the west, they might give mercy?

They came down pretty hard on Love Lab a year ago. I think they even hit the MF of the group working on it at the time. Same author too.

fug, why is life so cruel?

They probably won't, just post it on Sup Forums.

What are they going to do, hack the mods and moot and then turn your computer into a bomb? Try to DCMA anonymous?

>Moot
Who?

Animes literaly have fucked up my vision of women.
3DPD all look (and act) like sluts to me now. Is there a way to recover ?

Nope. Can't hide the truth.

gg no re

>W-why dont you come out with me user ?
>I-im tired...
(because you are not as pure as my 2D girls)

You've achieved enlightment my friend. Go now and share your knowledge to others.

If they didn't disgust you before you're not of the true mind.

>animes

No.

You just discovered, by means of blatant contrast with extremely idealized fiction, how the world is in reality.

Just finish swallowing the red pill. Don't fight it, just let the anger phase run its course and you'll feel better accepting the truth.

f 3Ds, Satan discovered your true nature

0 Progression Romance: The Anime.

>not reading the manga
>in the year 2000+16

Was this your first romance anime?
Anyway you don't watch this one for the romance, but for the humor any comfyness.

Fuck off tomboys are better anyway

The romance in the manga goes at a glacial rate, and the canon slut get increasingly annoying with her "hurrr I must destroy love and happinessssss".

I hope you're talking about cleft lip bitch. Anyway Mayumi has never done anything that setback their relationship, in fact it's the opposite. But she does fuck around a bit in the short term, it's fairly funny though.

I need to reread Kawaisou. I've forgotten almost everything that's happened.