What political propaganda did ((they)) push in the new IT movie?

> All white parents are trash
> The only decent family is Jewish

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o&list=LLXa4kwEn_snBMkpFoJQS4CA&index=1
biblioteka.teatr-obraz.ru/files/file/English_cinema/Stephen_King_On_Writing.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tries to kill numales, jews, blacks and fat fuck kids before they grow up to vote for leftist policies

/ourclown/

wh*Te parents are trash though

nigga they rewrote the book plot to include a generic damsel in distress subplot
they were going for mass appeal and nothing else

The jew is a pussy that kills himself as an adult so he doesn't have to face IT again

Especially in King's coked up mind.

They did the same bullshit 20 years ago when American Pie came out

>> All white parents are trash
I'm pretty sure all the parents were trash and avoided the idea that an evil Lovecraftian horror was abducting and eating children. Hell wasnt Mike's dad pretty shitty with the whole "fuck the pigs they bulshit, if you don't kill em your a fucking pig nigga"

That's the book. In the movie they made the Jewish father a rabbi and he makes a very short appearance, before the bar mitzvah of Stan.

> In the novel, Stan's family is Jewish but they do not follow the practice very strictly (Stan did not even know what it meant to be kosher). However, in the 2017 film his father is a Rabbi. He seems to have a close relationship with his parents, although they seem to put a lot of pressure on him. Bill and Eddie state that it is typical for Jews to "have big noses and a lot of money", but that Stan "had a normal nose and never seemed to have enough money."

Nothing. That movie sucked. Somehow the 1990 movie (part 1 atleast) managed to cover more of the story in less time. I literally have no idea how you can even manage that.

Pure unadulterated satanism! Fun for the whole family.

The mini series was much better. The new movie is downright lazy. They made it all about the clown and the jump scares that happened every 5 minutes or so. I didn't feel a real connection between the losers. They don't even explain the connection between silver and the power of imagination.

Fpbp

This is the goal. Subtly spreading satanic ideation and insoctrinating people into accepting it.

nothing, movie was great. in fact, its less political than original, because they thrown away anti-racist and pro-gay storylines that were in the book

>masculine athletic black guy with wheapon
>numale retarded white 11yr old bois with a fully developed 15yr old girl
>the only healthy white guy is a religious Jew
>fascist police officer killed by his own aryan son
>good black guy won against ebil white guy
>clown is white af with big forehead suggest that all nordic men are creepy
>actually is a Danish actor

I was surprised the nigger didn't get called a nigger by bowers but I don't remember there being any pro gay shit in the original movie. There was a bit in the book but it was really just the opening scene where some pozzed fags get btfo'd.

Don't forget about the slutty thots too

If you gang up on the satanic bastards that you outnumber you win.

>no orgy scene
>no dumb MUH MYSTICAL GIANT TURTLE GOD THAT CONTROLS THE SPICE AND THE UNIVERSE vbullshit

Bookfags BTFO once again.

>implying anyone liked the orgy scene
The turtle was there faggot. You just missed it.

>actually is a Danish actor
Swedish.

>clown is white af with big forehead suggest that all nordic men are creepy
Holy shit you're demented.

Ben's mom is nice in the book. Can't remember if she was in the movie.

The phrase "He will not divide us" is literally spoken in the movie verbatim

didn't they turn the girl into a dyke-ish looking tomboy?

HOLY SHIT
> white skin, orange hair
THE CLOWN IS SUPPOSED TO BE DONALD TRUMP

Fuck this, this was the last hollywood movie I'll ever watch. I don't like Trump, but the propaganda is really annoying.

That shit was full of pro pedo propaganda. They tried to seduce the audience with that ginger bitch.

>Drumpf
>white skin
try again sweetie

This, if anything it was a partial redpill back in the day.

>What is american horror story.

Do you recommend that series? I didn't watch it yet.

Stephen King is a fucking pedophile
Every book he wrote is complete trash about kids getting molested and shit
Every ecranisation of his books is complete fucking unwatchable garbage(yes even The Shining)
Haven't watched new It and I'm not going too but judging by how popular it became it's massive garbage just like every other King movie

The Shining is a great movie but Stephen King HATED it. Then King co-wrote the tv series and it was garbage. I think he owes most of his new fans to Kubrick's adaptation.

What makes you say that he's a pedophile? I read his autobiography and he's a lot of bad things, but not a pedo.

Isn't the idea that It has the entire town under mind control and only the kids can see him or notice all the missing people?

Now that's some very tasty looking ginger bread

Is that why the dad couldn’t see the bloody bathroom? They didn’t explain that very well in the movie

a bunch of pedo shit
youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o&list=LLXa4kwEn_snBMkpFoJQS4CA&index=1

there is no doubt in my mind that this book was coke-fueled

His wife was a saint and saved him from addiction and certain death.

> By 1985 I had added drug addiction to my alcohol problem, yet I continued to function, as a good many substances abusers do, on a marginally competent level. I was terrified not to; by then I had no idea of how to live any other life.

> I was an alcoholic as early as 1975, when I wrote
The Shining.

> Not long after that my wife, finally convinced that I
wasn’t going to pull out of this ugly downward spiral on my
own, stepped in. It couldn’t have been easy—by then I was no
longer within shouting distance of my right mind—but she
did it.

> She organized an intervention group formed of family
and friends, and I was treated to a kind of This Is Your Life in
hell. Tabby began by dumping a trashbag full of stuff from
my office out on the rug: beercans, cigarette butts, cocaine in
gram bottles and cocaine in plastic Baggies, coke spoons
caked with snot and blood, Valium, Xanax, bottles of Robitussin cough syrup and NyQuil cold medicine, even bottles of mouthwash.

> A year or so before, observing the rapidity with
which huge bottles of Listerine were disappearing from the
bathroom, Tabby asked me if I drank the stuff. I responded
with self-righteous hauteur that I most certainly did not.
Nor did I. I drank the Scope instead. It was tastier, had that
hint of mint.

> The point of this intervention, which was certainly as
unpleasant for my wife and kids and friends as it was for me,
was that I was dying in front of them. Tabby said I had my
choice: I could get help at a rehab or I could get the hell out
of the house. She said that she and the kids loved me, and for
that very reason none of them wanted to witness my suicide.

biblioteka.teatr-obraz.ru/files/file/English_cinema/Stephen_King_On_Writing.pdf

They ignored fact that this is just something inspired by true genius - Lovecraft. They won't publish him because he is /ourguy/. Instead they push King leftist ideas down your throat, even if his horor is only the mere fraction of lovecraftian horor and that his best works are visibly inspired by his cosmicism.

So in a way, it's Tabitha who is responsible for the last three decades of trash coming from this nerd's left over brain cells.

Apparently Pennywise is the fucking T-1000 now.

> The only decent family is Jewish
Sounds like some shitty spielberg movie

Stephen King is into gayness and generally degenerate shit.

Only decent series he had was the Dark Tower due to the heroism and sacrifice of the MC and his companions.

He isn't pushing any agenda. He's just a creepy substance abuser dickhead put on a pedestal by a jewish media that DOES have an agenda.

Lovecraft has his merits but is really weak compared to the big daddy of Horror (and a huge chunk of SF) good old E.A. Poe - incidentially a REAL pedophile.

Mike Hanlon is black though, and if you read the book you'd know the jew (Stanley) slits his wrist and kills himself within the first quarter of the book.

They might as well used CGI. The new Pennywise has no personality whatsoever. It always comes up in a jumpscare then it walks really fast. But it never felt threatening.

except that's not true at all?

fucking retard

I know, but we're talking about the new movie adaptation. People don't really read the book, it's a thousand pages or so.

>good old E.A. Poe
Ohmyboi you got me there... totally forgot he exists...