Kosovo used to be Albania, currently is Albania, and will always be Albania!

Kosovo used to be Albania, currently is Albania, and will always be Albania!

Other urls found in this thread:

iltempo.it/cronache/2017/03/30/news/anti-terrorismo-sgominata-cellula-jiadista-a-venezia-arrestati-tre-kosovari-1026808/
desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/This poster is a Turk who pretends to be Greek/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
ibtimes.co.uk/greek-prostitutes-sell-sex-little-price-sandwich-1530949
zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/greek-prostitution-soars-150-youth-unempoyment-hits-75-some-areas
washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/greek-prostitution-soars-150-youth-unempoyment-hits-75-some-areas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the other blue bit to the south?
Why are there so many Serbs there?

Because it belongs to Serbia. We don't claim to own that part

I literally hate hearing about the Balkans. I wish the Bulgarians would take over everyone there. They seem the most sensible, even with the nodding and head shaking nonsense.

but that's almost as far away from Serbia as you can get within Albania.

never mind, i didnt read the map properly

Dude please, The Bulgarians and the Romanians are known for emigrating in other Balkan countries solely to take their sisters, wifes, mothers out in the streets for money. Some Albanian gangs do that, but not with their own senpai. Romanians in particular are degenerates

I feel like a Normie now. Family

wtf is an albania?sounds like the name of a tumor that would grow even in the worst of conditions.

Nah we secretly hate turks. They are responsible for converting half of the population into terrorists. Albania was is and always will be a Eastern Orthodox country no matter how many idiots fallow the turk ideology. Turks are just middle Eastern scum who forced people to convert to Islam.

One of a good kind

>Implying USA doesn't know anything about Albania
Boston and NYC are filled with Albanians and the Albanians there usually celebrate our independence with a big parade and flags everywhere

This. Isn't there a town just outside of Detroit full of Albanians?

Me mire duhet ta riemertojme ne Dardania!

Are you Eastern Orthodox Christen?

lol hit the nail on the head

*Christian

Sigurisht qe po, por me efektive do te ishte te emertohej Shqipëria ;]

Yeah. My whole family is Eastern Orthodox

Where do you recommend for a racist German couple to move in Albania? Somewhere racist, anticiganist, nonmudshit, mountains, wine and lake/sea access

>The Bulgarians and the Romanians are know nfor emigrating in other Balkan countries solely to take their sisters, wifes, mothers out in the streets for money
Nice fiction writing dude, you should go big, find a publisher.

Oh dude somewhere in the far north. People there are something else. Plus they'll welcome you with open arms

How come i never hear about tourism in Albania? All the countries in their region are known for tourism. Italy, Croatia, Montenegro, Greece. Yet you never hear someone talk about being on holiday in Albania. How come?

Like literally isn't every Romanin girl in Serbia a prostitute? Cmon dude. Bulgarians are more known to be strippers

I always wondered if Albanian Orthodox Christians hate Serbs or not?

It's weird because at least 50-100 Germans come visit Albania like every single day. Albania is beautiful, but we are kinda retarded and constantly running our natural heaven. People are kinda scared of Albania so it probably won't go mainstream in the hundreds of years to come, if they do of course

Hate them for their war crimes, love them for their religious beliefs. Same with Greeks.

Go fuck yourself, Кocoвo je Cpбиja

Also sage

I love anyone whos Orthodox Christian, We are all brothers in Christ.

Northern orthodoxs were the ones most prosecuted by serbs
They were attacked by their coreligionists, their priests and the Serbian government

Lol >muh immigrants

where
>they'll welcome you with open arms
why do you think so, Toni? Also we like to wear out ethnic clothing, how that would fit in?

>50-100 Germans
That's fucking nothing.

>People are kinda scared of Albania
Same thing could be applied on Turkey, yet they are a very popular holiday destination for Europeans.

>beautiful

Same here dude

Dibra and Tropoja could be what you're looking for

I dont attend to say this in a mean way, but that sounds like bullshit.
Serbs only prosecuted Albanian Muslims from Kosovo. While the Kosovo Albainans were known to prosecute Gorani, Gypsies and Serbian orthodox priests, they even burnt down our churches.

I said Albania, not the most rural part of Tirana

Nigger, Romania is richer than Serbia these days.

It's nothing for you but it's something for us living in small towns

Kosovo is Serbia, Shkoder is Montenegrian/Serbian as well and north Epirus is Greek.

>using your vagina to increase your national GdP . Nice Romania, nice!

There's barely anyone from Montenegro in Shkodra.

Kosovo is a glorified minefield.

A Albanian glorified minefield

do people there have any issues with alcohol or open sex?

Whatever, I don't care if it's populated by albos serbs or wild goats. If it wouldn't export drugs and wannabe terrorists to italy it would be a great thing.
iltempo.it/cronache/2017/03/30/news/anti-terrorismo-sgominata-cellula-jiadista-a-venezia-arrestati-tre-kosovari-1026808/

albanians are subhumans
it wasnt albanian until you subhumans were breeding like rats

People are friendy to foreigners here. In my grandparent's village couple years ago a German woman tottaly randomly moved there, learned the language and now is living her pension days in peace in a village under a mountain in big house with a lot of land :D
Everybody loves her

But she and them are two different worlds because she is from western europe, wealthy and has traveled the world, met people from other races while they are just peasants who haven't left their village hahha. However, that's not an obsticle for them & her to communicate and drink rakija + coffee in the morning :)

No almost everybody drinks like crazy there. Open sex well as long as it is not the daughter of a national lunatic you'll be fine

Lmao, Montenegrin descendants in Shkodër are 90℅ Muslim and all are the most patriotic people that support Albanian of all. Literally the lazs of Albania. Two of my schoolmates were from Vraka, from families of Lekich and Popich. When they both became 18 they changed their surnames to Lekaj and Pepaj

Oh look somebody from Kosovo is a dickhead let's just assume everybody there is retarded

Are you kidding me? Albania was a thing since Illyrians were around. We are Illyrians - _- duh

>Kosovo used to be Albania
Umm, try again sweetie...Albanians were just a minority in Kosovo until Tito came to power and allowed for mass settling which finally led to a war. Kosovo is just a UN puppet state.

Where exactly do you live? Seems like you described every Albanian village ever

illyrians were subhumans
you are even lower you albanian subhuman

Nah,the shift came around 1880's when Albos dodged our mobile BBQ machines jumped to Kosovo(because it was still Ottoman) but it turned out there was not enough supply everybody so they started killing each other and the Serbs.

Lmao Germans used to give their land, and their money, along with their petite daughters to priests to be free of their sin until they learned how to read in 1500's. The real sub-humans were you before Martin Luther came around

I am a Greek you albanian subhuman

Fuck off, Kosovo is independent.

This poster is a Turk who pretends to be Greek (difference?) because he was rejected by his kin on Sup Forums. He's sad, ugly and inbred and derails threads with his bullshit spamming

Here is his story

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690

Mother and father are village people.
Mother was never allowed schooling or any kind of education, was later sold as a nanny under the guise of marriage and suffered my grandmother from my father's side.
It is really a cliche, I shit you not.
She became pregnant with me and I learned later she tried to kill herself with me.
Never wanted me, used me to vent her frustration at how unfair life is.
Threatened and punished me for no reason and made me feel worthless.
Nowadays she is like "I didn't do anything like that :^) it was your own fault for being like that:^)
Why can't you be like these healthily raised children :^) why you got no gf :^) you see me so much in other women that you gave up at any normal relationship :^) Something happened by our own fault?
Your fault, should have told us what we did wrong while you were not there to warn us :^)
Like we would ever listen to a child, kek!"

That said, I left and now she harps on my younger brother's.
That's life

>23
>laz
>short
>fat
>ugly
>dumb
>unemployed

>clean your room they said
I never did
>go get some bread they said
I said I don't want to
>get off the pc they said
I got off 15 hours later
>get a new haircut they said
I cut it myself
>go out and hang out with girls they said
I fuck my hand
>you're worthless
I cry
>shave your face
I shave my ass
>leave the house, go out
I go to toilet
>even kids speak better turkish than you do
>I'm gonna get rid of you soon
>you ate everything in the refrigerator again?
>I was working at your age
>He's your son, you tell him
>What should I say? He doesn't listen
>I don't want to see you like this
>your manboobs are bigger than mine

If allah exists, why hasn't he taken my life yet

Oh sorry you remind me of my bus driver when i was in university in Mannheim. Used to live in Neustadt though. Great guy. His wife used to sleep around with my best friend which ironically is from Vojvodina. Are you a bus driver too? Or you own a real souvlaki just outside of the city?

As far as i understand it...it was Serbian. Ottomans got it and shiptar was brought...Serbs sold their houses one by one especially after they booted "turks" out

Wait is the wife from Vovjodina or your friend?

I meant open sex as having in it near windows, near lake and nature. No problems? Because if attacked I’ll shoot and that can be a problem
>Germans used to give their land, and their money, along with their petite daughters to priests to be free
Why your kind likes historical revisionism so much, Toni?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/This poster is a Turk who pretends to be Greek/

albanian diaspora subhuman

No muh buddie is from Vojvodina his wife was Greek

stopped reading
fuck your bus driver
fuck albanians

Even Stefan Dushan proclaimed that when they went in SE and Eastern Kosovo they found Albanians and Vlachs.

>independant
>happens to host the biggest American foreign military base in the world, fort bondsteel

good goy

albanians are subhumans

>used to be Albania
fake and gay, just like any other albanian.

Oh no people won't give a shit

i shit on albania

Oh you're 13.... Do your parents know you are home rn?

Kek,fuck Greeks literally.

Can you give me sources of this.

Kekkk

Albania didn't exist until 1912. And most of Albanian population in Kosovo emigrated there in Ottoman period. Medieval records show very little or none Albanian presence.
Geographic names which are almost universally Slavic and used in a slightly modified form by Albanians themselves also demonstrate how "ancient" is Albanian presence there.
I mean this shit doesn't matter, I don't give a fuck about Kosovo and Albanians are majority there, but you won't succeed in your retarded attempt to rewrite history.

Those are gypsies, not Romanians.

You are fucking vermin, go kys you filthy shqip

Why would you need a source nigga.Kosovo used to be byzantine for like 600 years,than Bulgarian for 200 years,and Serbian for like 150 years.I am more surprised that Serbs where athe majority in the 1400's Ottoman tax lists.

In 1912 we got our independence. That doesn't mean we didn't exist before

yes
they hate albanian subhumans too

albanian filth in serbia
meanwhile your whore women shake their asses for Greeks

this isnt funny
but because of your low intelligence and nationalism you wrote this post

albanians are sneaky stupid subhumans

Lol no,i am not Albanian.

First of all don't get so emotional bruh. Second yes it is, even though it hurt your feels

then hungarian subhuman

albanians are subhumans

No. It's a sovereign nation. Fucking land grabbers. Kosovo is mostly muslim, Serbia and Albania are not.

Why would Hungarians even dislike Greeks?

Great observation. They carry negroid genes, so you really should focus on wiping our that ancestry after you dealt with those who carry armenians and gypsy blood.
that’s nice, because some Albanians I’ve met in Germany and Switzerland told interesting stories about application of conservative ideas on those who don’t subscribe to them
You can literally buy a subhuman mualtto grekoi mongrel for a price of a sandwhich lol

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
ibtimes.co.uk/greek-prostitutes-sell-sex-little-price-sandwich-1530949
zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/greek-prostitution-soars-150-youth-unempoyment-hits-75-some-areas
washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html

i dont know they are like other eastern europeans
jealous filth like albanians polaks ukrainains and other slav subhumans

Because you like them.

Better question: who can ever like those filthy wewuzing mongrels?

thats a fake story you albanian subhuman

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/greek-prostitution-soars-150-youth-unempoyment-hits-75-some-areas/

manipulative filth

every human you albanian subhuman

Yeah the only downside of Kosovo is that the majority is Muslim. Albania doesn't care about religion, like not at all, in the same street you can find a mosque and a church. Most of religious people are Orthodox. Our government just categorises people by their surname. I have a Muslim surname therefore I'm registered as a Muslim and there's no way to change that now but I'm a Eastern Orthodox. The same applies to 50% of the registered Muslims. The majority tho is agnostic

the dodjosi need to go back to kosovo, apart from that I don't care