Kimetsu no Yaiba

Is anybody else reading this manga? I really like it. The MC is great. He's got all the shounen protagonist qualities like being brave, never giving up, fighting to protect people, but also different enough that it's not very typical.
>cheers himself on with "if i were the second son, i couldn't endure this, but since i'm the first son, i can"
>deadpan serious polite humor
>siscon
>quick thinker, good fighter
>not hot-headed, but actually HARD-headed instead

Sister also a cute, best girl. And the art is good, I like the way the artist draws the water techniques, eyes, and small faces. The later chapters have definitely improved in terms of following battles compared to the first chapter. The only thing that was a little weird was the fast-forward training in the beginning over two years or something, but the pacing is fine now.

I'm hoping this gets more popular, I heard it's doing decently well in Jump but not sure about rankings.

>you will never carry around a cute demon sister in a box

I quite like it

It's obviously not going to set teh world on fire, but it's nice enough.

It's probably the kind of manga that was border line in terms of being given the green light though. robablyclose to being canceled

not memorable or extreme or flashy enough for shounen action manga

I like it, but it's lacking something at the moment, you know? I'm not quite sure what it is. The first few chapters up to the stone slicing were godlike, however.

Been following it since the Jump Start in Viz. I dig the author's art style. The water shit is nice, and someone else pointed out that there hasn't been any double page spreads so far, which is interesting. Even if it ends up tanking, I'll be looking forward to what the artist comes out with next, I hear this was his first series.

That art is all over the place

Nezuko a cute

I like how mc is not unleash his inner edge against demon like Eren to the titans even though demons killed his family and infected his sister.

It's good. I hope it will do better.

I'm really liking it, I hope it have a long life in Jump

Zenitsu could control his thunder ability? I thought his power worked like Cavendish

I'm really liking it.
I enjoy the art, it's rough but has a lot of life and personality to it.
I'm surprised that we already got a glimpse of the final boss, maybe he's just a red herring.

one of my top 5 ongoing

It's okay. The writing can be really spotty, but for a monster of the week series with the protag fighting various demons, it's decent. Demons so far have been decently creative.

Nezuko a cute.

BHA is a lot better shonen than this.

I really like it, I'm looking forward to the next arc.

I am surprised its still alive. I like it though.

I was just thinking how I had never seen a thread about this before. I really like it, I don't think it's going to go on for a very long time though, especially seeing as how the progenitor of all the demons has already been introduced.
Also, the art-style, which is very good, reminds me off someone else's but I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe Haruichi Furudate's?

>Pig joined the party
Interesting

I wonder if we'll see this girl again

We'll probably see all five(six?) people in Tanjiro's generation at some point. The cast is also pretty light on females at the moment.

I wish, I was there for the first couple of chapters when vizanon dumped them. But after they stopped being translated i kinda missed out on them, dropping by in the threads every now and then seeing what was happening.

Last I remember was that two headed multiarmed demon thing.

This and Hinomaru Zumou are the best new WSJ mango.

Five: Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Pig, the edgy dude and the girl

Good taste.

>art is good

Zenitsu best boy

I wasn't aware a new chapter was out today.

>he
aw man