Is ear cleaning something the japanese actually do?

Is ear cleaning something the japanese actually do?

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ178707.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my mom did it for me when i was younger

lewd

My Japanese grandma did it. One time I found a huge one with a hair in it.

It's seen as more intimate in Japan, there's an ear cleaning VR game and a bunch of ear cleaning/sounding audio files on DLsite. I guess the whole "head on lap" thing makes it feel intimate, but I sure as hell can't imagine popping a boner from it.

Same.

I could see it being quite intimate if a girl does if for you while stroking your hair

Supposedly its easier to remove wax in eastern countries because their people have dry ear wax.

I like to clean ears with my tongue.

>tfw she has you turn over on your other side and you get a whiff of her pussy
I miss being a kid.

>mfw one of my ears constantly gets backed up so bad it actually almost totally inhibits my hearing and the only solution is to pay 30 dollars to have the doctor perform that flush
Seriously bullshit.

What the fuck

Do you not shove q-tips into your ears after showering? even knowing you're not supposed to

it feels good though unless its really bad and they soak the ear with peroxide first

you could also save yourself the money and buy your own ear irrigation thingy

Son, we need to talk.

At this point It's probably worth it. I get it flushed and it's really bad, and then a few months later it backs up again. My right ear just doesn't 'drain' properly. I don't fuck around with Q tips or anything.

And yeah it does feel good. You can hear your hair growing for the first few days.

that ear canal is probably weirdly shaped and/or it gets irritated easily and swells up.

If you have the genes for soft ear wax that's fine.

A lot of Asian races have genes for hard ear wax, so q-tips for them would be foolish and likely push what are essentially crystals deep into the ear canal.

This gene also controls the amount of sweat glands in various parts of the body. If you have soft ear wax, you have relatively more sweat glands than someone with hard ear wax. This is why it's difficult to find adequately strong deodorant in a lot of Asian countries if you're used to the deodorant elsewhere in the world.

You're not supposed to use Q-tips to clean your ears anymore.

They've found that using Q-tips causes the wax to become more impacted. You just get one of these kits for 4-5 USD. Lay on your side, drop the recommended amount of drops in, wait 5-10 minutes then flush the ear with warm water using the rubber bulb they give you, then repeat on other side.

>my japanese grandma
Wut

His other grandmother is probably not Japanese. Just guessing though.

>They've found that using Q-tips causes the wax to become more impacted
Only if you're stuffing that shit in there like a fucking ape would. I've been using Q-tips my whole life, once every 3-4 days, and my ears are in perfect condition. Develop an efficient technique to do a clean sweep while turning it for maximum absorbancy.

Oh these were the kits I mentioned, and the fluid they use doesn't sting or anything like peroxide and is more effective than peroxide (at least for me it has been, but my wax problem isn't as bad as yours).

I dunno I've just heard from ENTs that there's really no need for Q-tips as nowadays there's methods just as effective and cheap for ear cleaning without the risk of damaging the sensitive skin in there.

Do that shit yourself.

Boners from getting your ears cleaned and prostate orgasms are things men should definitely experience before they die.

Only use peroxide if you need to kill everything in your fucking ears. It's generally a bad idea to carpet bomb the tissue in the ear canal with peroxide because it basically ensures the only bacteria that survive in there are harsh kinds that end up causing infections later. Just like antibotics; use them sparingly.

If you're unfamiliar with a good technique to avoid damage then by all means use less invasive methods. I'm not going to stop using q-tips because they're convenient and they feel amazing.

as long as you're not an idiot and go deep in with q-tips, they're fine.

alot of asian countries do it. Those these days, we use ear wax removing candles.

she's Korean. Not nearly as close.

wew

My concern is for the person doing the cleaning. Ear wax is fucking disgusting, I'd be turned off to the point of no return if I had to clean someone's ear out.

well okay miss prissypants

I have the exact same problem as you user, in both ears. Every few months they get clogged and inhibit hearing. I used to go to the clinic and get it cleaned, until one time I paid attention to the spray bottle they used and just ordered that shit off amazon. I still need someone else to do it since it's hard to see into your ear canal, but it's better than paying for a doctor visit. Google or search on amazon for "Elephant Ear Cleaner", it's the exact brand of ear cleaner that my doctor used, and it works perfectly every time even when used by a room mate that doesn't know what he is doing.

You can use it in conjunction with wax softener Debrox that the other user mentioned to make it easier to get everything out, but I find that it's unnecessary.

Asian ear wax is different. It's dry and flaky, not wet and mushy.

This thread is full of posts I absolutely cannot relate too, what the fuck

sticking shit in your ears is bad and an addiction

>tfw my brother, who is also asian, has wet earwax and smells like sin and gunks up my technology with his hand junk

I bet you can relate to this

That's still disgusting, earwax is earwax

Are you cute anime girl?

Infinite jealousy.
That and getting someone to brush my teeth

I am a sleep-deprived CS student that can't find it in him to do anything productive.

tfw its satisfying sticking my pinky into my ear and scratching off earwax that's stuck onto the canal

>ear cleaning/sounding audio files
This is why the asians will eventually win...

So instead of getting sleep, you shitpost late at night on a Thai basketweaving forum?
nigga what?

Of course.

>You're not supposed to use Q-tips to clean your ears anymore.
Yeah but it's a heavenly feeling. I was thinking of masturbating while cleaning my ears with them but it might be a bit too dangerous. Explaining this to a doctor could be very uncomfortable.

>gunks up my technology with his hand junk
Are you implying that your brother's inferior sweat glands are at fault here? Interesting, I think I understand now how Asians can tolerate that piano black plastic finish they love to put on all their electronics.

>a whiff of her pussy

It's not nearly as gross. I was always used to my earwax being dry and pale, so when I saw this kid in front of me back in grade school with these creepy dark things in his ears, I didn't know what to think. That's probably why it's an Asian thing, nobody wants to deal with that kind of stuff.

>tfw I'll never have a qt clean my ears and stroke my hair

Now I'm just sad user, that sounds like it would be really nice

Image search didn't turn anything up for me, what is this from guys?

>tumblr

HOW ABOUT MILK FROM MY BREASTS?!

HAHAHHAHAHA

I dunno I've met plenty of Asians with constantly moist palms. Myself included ;_;.

You don't clean your ears? What the fuck? That's fucking disgusting, your ears will get all fuck of dirt and shit.

What kind of new american horrors have been unleashed upon my mind today? First wearing shoes in the house, and now no ear cleaning? What kind of shithole do I live in?

I got it off google, I'll change it if it bothers your autism

Whatever.

Oh god, fuck ear wax removal with a sharp pike.

It sucks when you build up soft earwax like a motherfucker to the point where the doctor is basically unable to do any ear examination because the wax is just the right consistency to be a massive bitch to remove and wet enough to adhere to every part of the canal.

Last time I had wax removed, they managed to get it out in one piece after a 15 minute battle. It was the size of a small cockroach.

>not cleaning ears
ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISGUSTING.

>first, American dont take their shoes off in house
>now they dont clean their ears either

jesus christ what the fuck

Was using the in Sup Forums image search. Found it anyway, sorry to trouble you guys

>candle
This is like homoeopathy or salt treatment. It really has no effect. Candles can't perform convection or anything that could support their use as ear cleaners.

SYD is objectively the best anime ever made

>shoes in the house
That was a nice thread.

next we're going to find out Americans don't even use netti pots! They're like stone age barbarians!

seitokai something i cant remember. they make a lot of dirty joke

>"haha! this non-Eastern behaviour is clearly American when it's vaguely embarrassing! those fat fucks!"
Stop trying so hard.

>Europoors will never know the liberating feeling of wearing your shoes to bed
No wonder the EU is feeling apart

>and it works perfectly every time even when used by a room mate that doesn't know what he is doing.
Ahahaha you're so gay

Explain to me how exactly the EU is "feeling" apart.

Bleeding heart liberals destroying the EU by supporting massive immigration. Where are you been? The EU is literally feeling to pieces.

>tfw getting your hair cut feels incredibly good, like a gentle head massage
>fantasize about jerking off underneath the barber overcoat they put on you during a haircut, no one would notice
One day I'll make my dreams a reality

First of all, it's falling, not feeling you incompetent fuck.
Secondly, stop going to Sup Forums, they make the EU appear like a fucking Islamic shithole, which is far from the truth.
Now fuck off, and stop talking about stupid politics on Sup Forums

>durrr back to Sup Forums bro

It's a joke, you fucking faggot.

>not an islamic shithole
>massive problems caused solely by muslims
just because you're uninformed doesn't mean it isn't true of it's "just because Sup Forums"

Kill yourself

Occam's razor and Poe's law.

This is really embarrassing.

My doctor told me to use mineral oil ear drops to avoid earwax buildup, haven't had any blockages since.

>not picking out your boogers and blowing your nose in the shower

>ywn go to a haircut brothel in some shady 3rd world country staffed by beautiful women of every ethnicity imaginable
>you'll never get a 10/10 blowjob while a beautiful woman cuts your hair naked

That salon would make a killing

I just pick my nose, chew up the boogers and spit it out.

>Be brown junglesmen
>Always do this
Wut. And from your responses, I bet you guys don't know what's a cotton bud is?

So it is an asian thing.

You have no idea.

That woman's boss must be trolling her by making her stand in front of the stand that only perverted male NEETs visit.

>Americans make light of their horrible habits with poorly crafted "bants" if the word even applies
That's just pathetic
I'm an american myself so your memes don't apply, you're all just filthy pieces of shit

I stopped using eartpicks much less using Q tops/

If I need my ears to dry, I use a hair drying on the low setting with only Cool Air on.

I stopped messing around with my ear wax after accidentally scratching too hard and caused some bleeding around the opening of my ear.

I know ears naturally have bacteria and other shit in them so I figured leaving them alone is better than carpetboming my ears with shit like peroxide.

Every hairdresser I have gone to in this country spends like two minutes massaging my ears before and after cutting my hair.

I can't stand it an I feel bad because they're probably used to Japanese ear wax and I'm a disgusting American.

what exactly is this? You put on VR goggles and see some cute girl cleaning your ears while you actually rest your head on some old man's lap?

This too

it uses VR to enhance ear cleaning audio experience. it's like ASMR. you should give it a try

dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ178707.html

Oh yeah, it's fucking fun, for a little bit at least.
It's on the play store and you can use it with a cardboard or a gear.
You put your head down sideways and she talks to you in that ear.
But it's really limited, it gets boring really quickly.

There's an english version, with english voice. More like engrish though.

Oh yeah, you don't really see anything but a sliding door or a garden outside. I mean, it makes sense since you're laying on her lap, and not facing her in anyway, but still. Not seeing the girl is kinda lame.

>Ear flushing is free in my country
Feels good man.

>tfw ears are sensitive as fuck
>ear cleaning and licking gets me going like nothing else
>I will never get my ears ravaged my some qt japanese lady

How do I ease this pain?

>not cleaning your ears

USA
S
A

With this?

>Tfw ear play fetish
>Listen to Jap ear cleaning ASMR on YouTube
>Eventually get to the ear licking ones

My ears get backed up very often, sometimes it comes out as almost black gunk. I use bobby pins to dig that shit out.
Wish I could be like the OP pic, but then again I wouldn't want anyone to see this shit.