This is a Japanese Bill Murray

This is a Japanese Bill Murray.

Rika a cute.
I want to raise her
With Ryuuguu Rena

I'd be more interested in Re:zero if the time looper were a girl half as cute as Rika.

Emilia is The Witch
Her motivation is Not getting the white horse

That's not homura.

Thank God she's not, Sakura was the only redeemable character from that show.

Witch of miracles>>>>>>>Crazy lesbian devil

But Burn is also a 'Crazy lesbian devil' she's just much better.

me on the right

Is this now a time travel thread?

Rate Time Travellers
Rika > Watashi > Yuno > Hanyuu > Hayato Kawajiri > Okabe > Puccio > Sakura > Ri Shaolan > Suzuha Amane > Ushiromiya Ange > Homura > Subaru

Nagato is forever #2 in my heart, only behind my actual waifu.

Also I actually enjoyed Boku Dake until Satoru went for a swim. Does anybody have the version where pic related is filled with time travellers?

I've been putting off Haruhi for too long. I tend to dislike kuuderes, but atleast Nagato looks snarky enough to be likable.
also I'm guessing you're a Rika-fag?

Needs Takeru.

Nah, my waifu is not a time traveller or anything. The only thing she has in common with Rika is that they share birthdays.

I'm a pleb that only saw groundhog day years and years after being bombarded with anime time loop plots. And I was very surprised when there was no reason given for his time loop. But that's just how it is I guess.
I'd put weatherman Bill Murray right up near Okabe.

You need to watch it user, especially the movie. It's a ride.

tfw I forgot to put araragi > Shinobu > before of Hanyuu

From what I've seen it's probably either Kumiko or Ritsu, I'm hoping Ritsu.

I haven't actually seen the movie, but I avoided non-anime characteres. Mostly because I'm a huge Star Trek fan and just about every body time travelled there. Also the myriad of Game characters to remember.

I saw the first 2 episodes (in the true order), really enjoyed them but then Umineko VN happened and I just never picked them back up.

Yup, Ricchan, my one love.

Good Choice
Second Best K-on

I regularly fap to your waifu.

>This is a Japanese Bill Murray.
How?

Have you ever seen Groundhog Day?