Why does this guy project harder than anyone I've ever seen? What's his endgame Sup Forums ?

Why does this guy project harder than anyone I've ever seen? What's his endgame Sup Forums ?

Savvy businessman exploiting the retarded hysteria of Trump?

or Hollywood "insider" with skeletons in his closet desperate to save his own ass?

and FUCK THAT STUPID BACKGROUND JESUS CHRIST

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/countdown-with-keith-olbermann/n12348?snl=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know who it is so from now on I'm gunna assume this is my friend Gilbert's dad

K

Is he a leaf?

No, just the most hysteric faggotorial Trump “critic”

That looks like the faggot that Twitter keeps pushing to the top of my feed, even after I've blocked him

his endgame is selling more copies of his shitty retarded book

He has creepy pedo eyes.

Yeah he seems too involved, wonder how many layers of blackmail he's working under...

>Savvy businessman exploiting the retarded hysteria of Trump?
This but not savvy at all

man with deeply rooted daddy issues that can't come out of the closest!?!?!?!??!?!

he's a clown

He is a tool and a whore.

The answer is the later. Man he has a super punchable face.

Triple citizenship leaf and Israeli

God this guy just whines and whines all fucking day

He used to be a sports reporter for Los Angeles local TV news. Now, he's paid to bitch like a little school girl. Endgame is none, just a paid tool like all the rest. He tries so hard to be heard, but no one cares.

Anyone know why do they call him bathtub boy?

The greatest thing Ben Affleck has ever done.

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/countdown-with-keith-olbermann/n12348?snl=1

He's a child in a limp wristed adult man's body. Anyone got that picture of him wrapped up in the American flag like a security blanket? He looks like he's about to cry too. Sad.

(((Olberman)))
I'll give you 6 million guesses.

What's sad is this guy basically wasted his life in a desperate attempt at self-righteousness (a career in political commentary).

The man has the PERFECT cadence and tone for sports play-by-play, and arguably could have been the best in the sports industry. Instead he chose to dedicate his life to something far more meaningless - reciting his opinions to people that hold the exact same ones as him.

Trump's admin is pursuing the /pedogate/ stuff. I wonder what this guy doesn't want to get out?