Do you respect people that never take a definitive side on any issue, Sup Forums?

Do you respect people that never take a definitive side on any issue, Sup Forums?

youtu.be/toXIIoNFxpI

Why the fuck does anyone care what a fat autist that has to get his wife to wipe his ass has to say

of course, you shouldnt rush to take sides. a lot of chinese communists are unbiased even without a valid news source.

Everybody takes a side, some people just don't do it publically. Its important to remember.

>pay for all my healthcare

>fence-sitting moderate

Boogie is a passive cuck. A bitch to Anita.

The thing is Boogie is not a moderate.
Having moderate opinions is different from taking a middle stance in every situation,which is what this fat fuck does every single time.
Instead of having values like a normal person he just splits the issue in the middle and tries to appeal to both sides hoping they will view his video and not down vote it.

>Oh you wanna silence all free speech and bring about a new Stalinistic state?

>Golly gee me being so moderate I completely understand your ,but also agree with the side that does not want to do that just as much pls no dislike.
>*Drowns in mountain dew*

Who's Anita?

>hi I'm a moderate
>weight: half a ton

based boogie

>le balanced intellectual

>WHY AM I ALWAYS SUCH A FENCE-SITTING MODERATE
because your income depends upon it.

Yes.. the ppl who take definitive sides are fucking morons and sheep

Damn boogie looks like he's lost a ton of weight.

Good for him. He might actually make it.

Contemplation on the nature of bait.

He's already plateaued and slowly falling back on his bad eating habits. It won't be long until he starts stretching his stomach back out.

Wrong. He's going to make it

yes, to an early grave

>fat piece of shit who demands other people help pay for his shitty life decisions with socialized health insurance

>"lol im am such a le moderate centrist am i rite guise

this guy cant die soon enough

seriously why the fuck has no one murdered him yet?

examples need to be set

I'm not gonna watch the video because the true reason he's a fence-sitter (poor fence) is because he's a massive beta pussy who wants everybody to like him, so he tries to appeal to everybody.

He's also full of shit too because he's OBVIOUSLY liberal left leaning.

he got fat removal surgery and the fat fuck is already gaining all of it back. Fuck him and fuck fat people.

>we should form opinions before collecting evidence

I sure as shit don't respect a guy that is know for mixing cereal with mountain dew.

people who dont stand up for their convictions are cowards

chek'd n kek'd

Because as a human I recognize our strongest ability is to adapt, and saying you're 100% on issues without ever changing is akin to saying you're a hard headed prick.

Adapt or die.

Now that is progressive.

Quite a few friends offline have discovered I pop in here from time to time. They are surprised because of my few left-of-center economic ideas, but as one said, "Yeah, but you hate globalism and you love guns, you're widowed and you don't do feminism, so I am not surprised." I don't consider myself moderate, I just have a few positions I keep until my social position changes, if it ever does. Rational policy varies along the economic ladder, core personal morality rarely does.

in politics you discuss solutions to problems
take immigration
>far right- we wont accept anyone
>far left- all rapefugees welcome
>centre- we will accept N refugees every year if they meet certain criteria

im oversimplifying, but that's a scenario with two direct opposite positions and an intermediate one.
Boogey isnt a moderate, he doesnt take any position at all.
Today I'd close the borders, if in 20 years there'll be a huge need of low qualified labor jobs I'd open them again

>He's already plateaued and slowly falling back on his bad eating habits
can you show me a vid where he says this?

>I want you to lose fifteehn pouhns in 30 days

Believe what you want to believe, I'm indifferent.

>Because as a human I recognize our strongest ability is to adapt
pretty disappointing view of human life
might as well say swim with the swarm, follow every fashion, go where others go, be malleable, change constantly...be a shmuck

So long as they don't disparage people who do choose to take a side on a particular issue, sure.

Hell, not taking a side on an issue is often the best thing to do when you're not particularly informed on an issue or you simply have no strong opinion on the issue one way or the other. For example, I don't really have much to say about climate change because I haven't taken the time to read the required literature and study the phenomena. Having a strong declared stance on something that I'm admittedly ignorant about would be stupid of me. Another example would be modern art, I see no reason to take a side for or against it because I simply don't care about it and see no reason to spend my time supporting it or decrying it.

By the sounds of it Boogie here fits into the latter camp pretty well.

>Implying issues only have "definitive sides," rather than any number of nuanced perspectives.

>Implying the two "definitive sides" aren't merely the media limiting the range of acceptable debate.

I AM BECOME DEATH. ARCHIVER OF THREADS.

I imagine it's that there isn't much to do here besides state your opinion and meme about it. There's nothing to discuss really.

How's Boogie's fat situation btw?

This is a full blown cuck, it was fun to see him trying like a crazy to to no be hated by Anita yet he got bullied regardless

he should call himself an independent instead of moderate

Still large and in charge of setting up dates between his wife and her bull

>large
Lmao.

>not being a proud omega male

No. They're either brainlets that can't comprehend reasoning, apathetic degenerates or people to pussified to hold a controversial opinion because of possible anger towards them from the opposite side

This fat faggot would brake the fence by sitting on it.

Not at all.

>or people to pussified to hold a controversial opinion because of possible anger towards them from the opposite side
Except people literally get more upset when you don't have a declared opinion these days. If you want an example of this then I would recommend taking a look at this post here

It's also our biggest weakness retard, we eat shit and think it's normal

No. People like that are not moderates, they are sleazy jews who want to profit off both side. Never trust the centrist jew

Gee, I dunno man, that's a tough one. I'm just glad I never got into that shit. :looksatphone:

Fuck off boogie you salad dodger

Sheeeit, he lost a lot of weight.

no

>taking sides
>LIKE IS BLACK AND WHITE YALL
>THERE IS NO MIDDLE GROUND

Im the kind of guy who is hated by both sides of the political spectrum, because I think mass migration into Europe is wrong, but I have a B.Sc. so I dont see blacks as subhuman.

Come at me.

PAY

moderates aren't those who can't take a definite side on an ISSUE, moderates just find that their sides on multiple issues don't line up with either party exactly.

IE being pro-choice, anti war on drugs/pro legalization of cannabis, and pro second amendment, who believes in universal healthcare, but thinks we need to secure our border with Mexico (how can you feasibly have universal healthcare and social safety nets if you can't keep it to US citizens only?) You can't call yourself a Republican or a Democrat really, because neither platform lines up with those views.. so you're either an "independent" or a "moderate" because some views are on the right, some views on the left