What's happening down there?

What's happening down there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cdmhyEqCINM
youtu.be/an-tRoVgK8k
youtu.be/juFSNpjbVN4
youtu.be/4e1V66o3-D0
sde.co.ke/article/2001255737/it-is-not-enough-zulu-king-unhappy-with-sh7-6-million-salary
mzansilive.co.za/ritual-turns-tragedy-limpopo-brothers-killed-raping-crocodile/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White trash is getting taken out

idk probably niggers nigging niggers and non niggers

bump

I dont know

>what's happening down there?
Nice sunny afternoon, about to head home from work, crack a beer or two, and enjoy my evening.

Scared to leave my house to go finish my project, cause robbers broke in and are living in the empty house next door. Also locked myself in my room to take an afternoon nap

Based western Cape
t. Jo'burg

State sponsored white genocide.

Are there a lot of ostrich farms in Sa?

No they grow kiwis

There are quite a few I guess. We are not an ostrich fueled economy though, if that's what you're thinking.

Im thinking about getting into this buisness myself. They are pretty profitable and easy to feed and breed.

fuck off to australia with the rest of the cucks

Kek'd and saved

why would you ask about ostrich farms

Arm yourself bru, don't get caught with your pants down.

Bly veilig

Bump. I love SA threads, but always come out saddened and angry from them. Stay strong brothers, maybe someday you'll see light at the end of the tunnel.

I saw one in some documentary when i was a kid and i remember that it was in South africa

Whites are finally getting what they deserve for raping and stealing from true Africans

war, disease, aids, rape, famine poverty etc typical African stuff I assume

Yeah I'm graduating end of the year and already working, so as soon as I have saved up in a month or 3 I'm getting a firearm

You're the cuck for thinking it's OK to live in a nigger run shithole. I am fucking off to real country as soon as I have my degree and enough money. See how you enjoy slowly dying like in Zimbabwe

>raping
No, they were practically begging for the superior white cock

can't you leave before getting your degree? This country will only get better when all the limp wristed, scared faggots like yourself have gone

Yup like it has been getting better since 1994 ;p

benice

PLEASE LEAVE SOUTH AFRICA

>they will murder you
>they will rape your wife
>they will rape your children

PLEASE LEAVE

it's chill man, the guy is clearly a nigger

Because of weak men. Everything you see before you is the product of men and their decisions

Women aren't to blame
Immigrants aren't to blame
Jews aren't to blame
Blacks aren't to blame

Say what you want about how the world is against white men, but it's only that way because white men allowed it to be that way

>greed let the Jews rise to power
This wouldn't have happened if men had stopped them
>women got their rights
>immigrants are ruining the white counties
>blacks are in America ruining this great country

The solution?

Be a man,
take what is yours,
fight against degeneracy,
your money is your vote (don't like mega coperations? Don't eat at McDonald's or shop at Walmart.
Live by your ideals
Do what you believe in

"But I'll get arrested for resisting"
Better to die a marty than live in a world pitted against you

youtu.be/cdmhyEqCINM

youtu.be/an-tRoVgK8k

youtu.be/juFSNpjbVN4

youtu.be/4e1V66o3-D0

WAKE UP WHITE MAN NO GOVERNMENT CHANGES WITHOUT ACTION

Some stats on the economy:

South Africa has a population of ~56 million

there are ~16 million people who are classified as employed. the bar is very low for employment:
>during the reference week, did any work for at least one hour, or had a job or business but were not at work (i.e. were temporarily absent)

Of those 16 million, roughly 6 million paid income tax.
Of those 6 million, 3.3 million paid 93% of income tax (and of those, 1.1 million people paid 70% of income tax)

Income tax makes up a third of all tax collected.

Juxtapose this against the fact that ~17 million people receive grants (~12 million child care grants, ~3 million state pensions (for poor people), ~1 million disability grants, + miscellaneous grants).

Additionally, we have been in and out of recession for the past few years, but this doesn't capture the whole story because while GDP growth may be averaging around 1% it doesn't account for population growth (which is nearer to 2%). Furthermore, the productive, educated people (mostly whites) are breeding less, and moving to better countries.

Additionally, there is free basic education (and a push for free tertiary education), public healthcare (which is poor quality and avoided by rich people), and free housing is in the constitution (and the government spends huge amounts of money trying to provide this free housing to poor people (massive corruption here)).

Additionally, it is common for high ranking government officials to have large salaries, expensive cars, expensive holidays, expensive conferences etc.

Additionally, there are many sinecure positions in government - people who have jobs but do very little.

Additionally, there is rampant corruption generally (the scale is enormous; google "Gupta South Africa"), while the tax money which is spent is often spent inefficiently (e.g. buying trains which don't fit our train tracks, despite the manufacturer telling them that they wouldn't fit).

this. the first step is waiting for the sissy cucks to emigrate to australia. they will be of no use when the imminent race war kicks off

A drought hit the western cape, Nig nogs cant into saving anything... So now we are in a major drought period, Cape Town all the way to Knysna is under sever water restrictions, and water tarrifs have been doubled. Frustrating because we live literaly next to the ocean and the ones in charge only now decide to build fucking desalination plants on a large enough scale to supply large populations. of course this is gunna cost an ass load of cash so its gunna inflate the taxes and decrease the value of the Rand a bit more. Luckily bore holes are a thing so yay for those who had the foresight to implament them on thier property. ANC isn't happy tho that the Western Cape (not under thier control) is still rather appealing and resisting being completely Blacked/Shitted' tm. So the word on the street all the resent fires and water loss (broken pipes, hydrants, etc etc) increase in riots and gang activity are all their doing, but I cant make any solid accusation on it desu. all in all, could be worse could be better.

You got that right

sde.co.ke/article/2001255737/it-is-not-enough-zulu-king-unhappy-with-sh7-6-million-salary

just a reminder, the downfall of apartheid wasn't due to weak men - it was due to outside interference (Sweden (provided the majority of the ANC's financial support); UK and US (sanctions))

It was a factor, and also the communist and former soviet support of Mandela and the ANC, but in my opinion, it was mostly the fault of liberal cucks in our own population. Same as we are seeing in most of the West today

This is an old one, but it's kind of funny.
mzansilive.co.za/ritual-turns-tragedy-limpopo-brothers-killed-raping-crocodile/

The EFF is probably also instigating and causing problems. The ANC doesn't/can't run the Eastern Cape well and thus the Western Cape is flooded with people expecting services.

lol
true

soviet support for the ANC did not provide them with a great deal of resources. the lion's share came from Sweden (I can't remember the interview in which I saw this fact)

Being regular, totally human citizens

Fair enough, but point is still, the economy was not doing badly, in fact it is worse now than with sanctions. So outside pressure is not as guilty as internal cucked libs

Reminder that the 4 key legislative provinces to win in the election are all rural nigger provinces. KZN, Limpopo and Mpumalanga and Eastern Cape. This is where all the strategic campaigning happens. give out a some t shirts and fried chicken and their votes

So what's your plan mate? As a person wanting to stay because your so "uncucked"? Where do you see SA going in your lifetime?

I run a business that makes money out of people emigrating so business gets better and better each year. i also hold an EU passport and offshore accounts so i can just drive to the airport if the darkies pick up their pangas.
Also i don't employ any non white South Africans in my company. all the blacks that work for us (70% of work force) are from zimbabwe. they are just better educated and don't have a false sense of entitlement

the economy does not look great (see ). It won't be easy to stay, but it also would be bitter to go to a super-cucked country like Aus/Canada/UK. The US also has some problems.
the worst is when they are upset with the ANC and say "I am upset and so I will not vote at all" - instead of voting for a better candidate. it will literally take another generation to vote the ANC out

The Zimbo paradox. They are better educated and more hard working, yet they managed to stuff up their country beyond repair.

Not everyone is a soutpiel.

Over time the ANC will lose power and the EFF will gain. If you can leave before Malema is at the wheel, do so.

The exact same thing that will be happening in the US and Europe in about 50 - 80 years.

Don't cheer, we're following the same pattern

What about the Zulu king?

The Nelson Mandela effect.

There's no concrete proof that South Africa actually exists.

while the future/present yellow masters from China are moving in. Epic.

first time i heard of this why is it the case hough?

>Whites
>raping
>Africans

Do you know how I know that you've never been to Africa??

Any moderately healthy white man with a working penis, no matter how fat/old/ugly is literally turning down 16-25 year old african girls on a daily basis.

Some of them don't even want your $$ and green cards, they just want your jizz to make prettier babies with 'good hair'....

But if their smell isn't enough to make you keep it in your pants, just think of the AIDS rates and temptation flies out the window

Dunno if it is the Rhodesian legacy or if they’ve just lost everything when Zim went to pot. Every menial job in this country, from gardener to waiter, is done by Zimbos. They are just much more hard working and less entitled than our local nogs. I’d gladly swop their nogs for ours.