So I decided to watch the Tsukihime anime as its by Type Moon (as is My fav...

So I decided to watch the Tsukihime anime as its by Type Moon (as is My fav, Fate Stay Night) and it’s only 12 episodes long. All I knew about it going in is stuff from the parodied version from Carnival Phantasm (so not a lot). I’m two episodes in and I’ve got to say I have no idea what is going on…

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/169/Shingetsutan_Tsukihime?q=Tsuki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a seventeen slices of life anime about hamburgers, hotsprings, and cool soundtracks.

>Tsukihime anime
>watching something that doesn't exist

How?

at least read the manga

God damn the man faces in this thing.

>Liking Fate shit

You're an idiot and how did you watch something that doesn't exist?

>decided to watch the Tsukihime anime
Stop immediately and play the VN. They completely ruined the story in the anime.

OP don't fall for the Sup Forums meme, on this.
The writing is actually better, the one problem is that they had to shorten up stuff as it's only 12 episodes, so yeah there are a lot things you won't understand if you didn't read the vn.

Also the soundtrack is high quality material.

Keep watching though, it gets interesting by the end.

Whatever isn't moetrash = manface?

myanimelist.net/anime/169/Shingetsutan_Tsukihime?q=Tsuki

>It's a seventeen slices of life anime
Why is the first post always the best post?

/thread

>So I decided to watch the Tsukihime anime

The anime was horrible. You should of just played the VN.

How can you watch something that doesn't exist?

>f
There never was a tsukihime animu. Unless you call the VN that.

Can servants kill Arcueid?

link doesn't work
what are you even implying?

Not him but to me manface is when the face is too rectangular/elongated. No tall shots make it look that way bit a lot of them do. I think it's because it's make it look like she has a man jaw.

Let's say you've read and experienced everything there is to do with Tsukihime(the original VN, then all the things after it up to MBAACC), would the anime then be okay to watch?

Leaving aside how the story is told, does it just look bad or something?

There a Tsukihime anime? Did ufotable animated it already? Never heard of this!

I remember checking it out on a whim and dropping it after 3 episodes because of how badly it got adapted. Shiki is even more whiny and cowardly than Shinji, and Nero gets treated like complete fodder. It also has that early 00's anime problem of constant pointless scenes and shots that only are there to make the series look pretentiously "mysterious".

Don't do that. Just read Tsukihime, the manga, VN, whatever but don't do that.

The Tsukihime anime is arguably the best thing that came out of the Nasuverse. Just appreciate its unpretentiousness and overall fun.

I want to help you discover other good Nasuverse adaptation, but most of them seem to forget the parody nature of it, and seem to harbor the feeling that F/SN is a serious VN (or worse, that it is a _good_ VN). Talk about missing the point entirely.

>posting a jpeg as a gif

Are you a mage?

No more than you.

Arc a best.

>2k16
>making Tsukihime anime doesn't exist jokes
Not defending it, but this one is really fucking old

ITT: Idiots don't understand the "there is no Tsukihime anime" meme and misuse it.

Tsukihime anime is garbage.
Wait for the future adaptation of the remake by Ufotable.

>Wait for the future adaptation of the remake by Ufotable.
Yeah, just in time for Nasu's 50th death anniversary.

How does sex with Gaia feels like?

Like bags of dirt.

>being from the wrong dimension

>Manga
I actually enjoyed the manga adaptation more than the VN. Also goes to show how bad the anime is when the action in the manga feels more "animated" than the actual anime.

I want to be spanked by Hisui.

This is the real Arc now.

Are you sure it doesn't exist?

>miniskirt

It's shit.

I'm sure.

The manga is dreadfully overrated. It misses out on pretty all the important parts of the Far Side routes and the added stuff kind of sucks.

Gae Bolg could theoretically put her down for the long run. But only Gil can feasibly fight her one-on-one at 30%.

>miniskirt
It's perfect

I don't know man.
I find anime Arcueid to be the cutest.

>inb4 who is this handsome man?

There is no Tsukihime anime.

I don't remember Lio looking this bad. Ufo sure improved since KnK.

ebin joke my friend

I can't talk about tsuki anymore. its just painful

Arc is dead. they killed her.
she's dead.

Arc is dead

>miniskirt
>blaspehmy
ftfy

Why would you read the Tsukihime VISUAL NOVEL if you can only speak English?

Tsukihime is superior to Fate.

Stop being a pleb and read the VN.

How can you post on Sup Forums if you can only SPEAK English?

You're right, I now see the ERROR of my ways.

I don't remember Shiki being whiny and cowardly at all in the VN. if anything, he was quite the opposite. he was just "sick" a lot of the time. is it just my memory?

i'm just butthurt about the hair. saberface was always a thng but the hair was distinct enough to make her look substantiantly different. with this hair, not so much

This hurts my eyes

if only i had 50 hours to waste so i could go through tsukihime again. sigh

>Ufotable
please no

i think they can do the atmosphere justice. they nailed it in KnK

I had forgotten how shit this was.

wtf I love Ciel now

So does the anime. But the manga is superior the anime and the OSM aka the VN surpasses all.

As it should be.

How do you even pronounce Arcueid

The only one allowed a miniskirt is Sion.

arucueido

the rhino noses are driving me slowly insane. they didn't bother me at first, but every time i see it it makes me angrier

アルクエイド

My issue isn't really how they told the story, as they did try their best under the suffocating restraint of 12 episodes (they went with Near Side, and I can accept that), but how the show was directed, and elements they missed. Everything looks washed and the character designs look awful, they basically turned Shiki's encounter with Chaos to a fucking still shot of Shiki raising his arm, and they left every scene bereft of any emotion whatsoever.

Though, their greatest offence, in my opinion, was their petty attempt at adapting Eclipse in the post-credits epilogue. That part meant so fucking much, and they went and butchered it. It is definitely the cherry on the top of this pungent, steaming pile of shit.

So, the answer remains no. This meme denying its existence is literally pathetic, but it is nonetheless something to be avoided.

I want to, but Arcueid looks ugly, and is dressed like a 45 year old teacher. I'm gonna wait for the reboot. The art really improves the previous designs.

Looks great for something made back in 2000. Definitely better than Saberface.

New Arc is a Saberface. Removing the Hair Vents was the worst mistake.

He said he likes the anime design better than the new Saberface design.

>remake

They've been talking about a tsukihime remake for the past fifteen years. minimum.

The one thing the anime was missing was insightful introspective monologue from the protagonist.

Let it go, user. As long as pedophiles continue to waste their parent's money (I.E. for all eternity) we're just gonna get more Ilya-fluff.

Nasu and Takeuchi have little to do with Prisma. It's not slowing them down at all. So you can't blame Prisma for delaying Tsukihime.

Nasu has literally nothing to do with Prisma Illya though.

Can someone explain this to me? Like, I know he's tripping balls but is there some sort of hidden meaning or symbolism in some words there?

Probably just something Roa/SHIKI experienced in beat poem form.

He's talking about the shitthey adaptation. He's quite fine in the VN.

Just use your shitposting time to read Turkeyhandle instead.

I actually liked this part. It conveys the sensation the author is attempting to portray better than a mere description would. Sure it's a bit on the juvenile/edgy side but it does its job.

Some of it is just nonsense. The rest is generally about conveying the sensation of Roa invading Shiki's mind. Most of it can clearly be connected to Roa in one way or another.

There is no Tsukihime anime

seriously what is this meme of no tsukihime anime?

Carnival phantasm is the best thing type moon will produce ever is better than all fate and this imaginary thing