What are some pol approved podcasts?

What are some pol approved podcasts?

Other urls found in this thread:

gimletmedia.com/reply-all/
youtube.com/watch?v=FENVkv-V9qs
therightstuff.biz/2017/10/22/the-paranormies-present-the-ahnenerbe-hour-s3-ep6-ed-gein/
noagendaplayer.com
noagendaplayer.com/listen/972
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The carrot top podcast

The church of what's happening now with joey diaz

Chip Chipperson

The Dick Show with Dick Masterson.

Fuck Maddox! Yeah! He lost! Whooo!

Snort cocaine! Yeah! Awesome!

Drink like a fish! Yeah, alcoholism! Rad!

Sean the audio engineer who is actually a co-host but I call him an audio engineer for some reason!

Yeah! What makes you a rage?!?!?!?!

Some joe rogan episodes are pretty based. The podcast is hit or miss

The podacast isn’t as good without Lauren but definitely this

Reply All

gimletmedia.com/reply-all/

Richard lewis show

Been listening to them for near 15 years. All the good ones have disappeared over time. Red Bar Radio is the only one I listen to daily. It fits with Sup Forums's sense of humor without being shitty. It's literally the only great podcast left.

Distorted View Daily

A-anyone else l-like Sam H-Harris?

The savage nation

the this and the that

oh yyyeeaaahhhh

hatzenberg katzenberg ratzenberg

anderson blooper

blinky wolf blitzer

Rogan show is only good with a good guest.

adam carolla

Ben Shapiro's podcast is good for beginners. He is a jew and is hypocritical about Israel but his book recommendations are pretty good.

Are cringey TDS fans a meme now or are you just being cute?

The Daily Shoah, The Paranormies, Fash the Nation.

Fuck any podcast that has cuckservative faggots on, like Joe Rogan, Ben Shapiro, etc.

Fuck shitposting podcasts like Cum Town and The Dick Show too. And fuck Joey Diaz.

I used to. First strike was when he had his firearms instructor on and both of them took the position that basically nobody should be able to own guns unless they drop 20k at some elitist mallninja ranch and get certified.

Second strike was his continual obsession with Trump and autistic screeching with Scott Adams.

Third and final was that tweet he made about how white identity politics was especially grotesque or something.

Guy supposedly is all about looking at things rationally/without bias and he's just as if not more retarded that the rest of us.

Legion of skanks, Philosophy workout, Nationalist review... Fash the nation. Saad truth, your moms house, JRE, Kill Tony, Adam Corolla, the church of what's happening, any Daily Wire. I need new ones myself INFO WARSSSS

This. But unironically

No agenda

Ron Paul's liberty report

America First with Nick Fuentes
youtube.com/watch?v=FENVkv-V9qs

and anything the alt-hype puts out

Based britbro

Literally the most reasonable in a sea of attention-seeking faggots

Biggest problem was pretty good, basically felt like listening to a fully grown autist start stemming in public while getting shit on.
TDS started strong, but the in jokes and suck ups leeching on to scrape some fame by association (Asterios is cancer, no idea how he became as big a part as he is) and fans tripping over themselves to get noticed really became a big turnoff in recent episodes.
Since the Maddox shit is pretty much resolved I cannot see it doing much other than continually trying to stir up drama with low tier e-celebs.

What's the (((echo))) equivalent for spic names?
>¡¡¡Fuentes!!!
Actually he seems pretty cool.

itm

Welcome to the Liberty Report!

I can stand 100% behind this. Thank you for your courage sir.

Joe Rogan Experience

The virgin Fatherland vs the Chad Alc Right Rises

Radiolab

The only one I really listen to is Nationalist Review. It's a good mix of actual discussion and bantz.

The Myth of the 20th Century
Weimerica Weekly
School Sucks Project

XFM

Jocko podcast

Warning:for alphas only

Ben Shapiro show and Louder with Crowder. Call me a cuck all you want but I can play these in the car with normies and not have to worry about someone screaming NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Distorted View Daily - fucked up degeneracy and audio comedy

Latino USA and California Report- Keep up with the spics

I enjoy infowars

Grandpa Lampshade

these are the queers behind the paywall.

No Sleep Podcast..... Because most podcasts have a bias so instead I just listen to horror stories.

mark levin even though hes probably an israel shill

Not only are you a normie, but your are also a good goy.

Depends what I'm doing. For long car rides I like TDS because it's a good time frame since i'm usually in the car for 1-2hrs. Plus TDS's content is funny but I wouldn't consider it Sup Forums approved and their content in terms of quality is going down the shitter ever since the pay wall.

Fash the Nation still reigns supreme for me but alas, only one episode a week. Better than TDS though by a long shot. They still get their points across but it feels alot less larpy

Paranormies if you're into that.

gimlet is run by a numale npr guy

I like fashy shows like The Fatherland and The Daily Shoah too but I can't exactly name drop them when I am meeting with my local young republicans group can I?

Oh I forgot but the Tom Woods show is also based. He is a good catholic man who has generated 4 white daughters

friendly reminder TRS are leftists LARPing as ebil natzees for shekels

Is the paywall any good? Does it just give you even more episodes of TDS?

I like Red Ice Radio sometimes but the euro accents can bug me sometimes

america first media & nationalist review

/ourguy/

Nationalist Review with Allsup and Fuentes. Fash The Nation. TRS: Daily Shoah,Third Rail, Fascism Now with Eric Striker and The Convict Report

Derp.

You should get yourself checked for autism. It's clear you don't understand subtle irony.

>friendly reminder TRS are leftists LARPing as ebil natzees for shekels
Yeah makes so much sense to get doxxed and lose your job all because you want dem shekels

>I need some other guy whose sole intention is to farm donations to guide my ideological development for hours per day because I'm too mentally impaired to do it on my own

well no because
>*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
I was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up?
Yeah, but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ...
here we go
>*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

SO based.. he's a fucking junkie piece of shit

Patrician taste

How can someone be this oblivious

>TRS filled with queers
>TRS filled with pro-Israel cuckolds
>theyre not Leftists LARPing as ebil natzees tho!

I heard good think about that Fuentes chico I will give it a try

You also have The Jazz and Jessie podcast, which is a call-in show hosted by Sven from TDS (real name is Jessie) and Jazzhands Mcfeels. It's basically like a more off the cuff version of Fash the Nation, since you have the political analysis of Jazzhands.

It's worth it if you work a job where you have lots of free time and you really need more shows to listen to, or if you just want to support the guys that give you so much content.

i like Exodus Amrricanis

>Richard lewis show
the actor?

>>I need some other guy whose sole intention is to farm donations to guide my ideological development for hours per day because I'm too mentally impaired to do it on my own
t. everyone who watches the news or reads a newspaper or listens to the news on the radio
The big problem between people who listen to explicitly ideological podcasts is that whereas these people understand the full breadth of the socio-political landscape, normies are stuck with consuming "the news", which is establishment propaganda disguised as objective facts presented to you by (((the media))).
I have more respect for Bernvictims who listen to the Chapo Trap House and read Alternet than your average normie who is completely partaken in the false consciousness that has been put forth by our Western social engineers.

i think i may give it a try. I would just be worried about a database breech and my name supporting evil internet Nazi's.

TRS == pizzagate

tyfyc douchebag

Jazz and Jessie actually sounds pretty good. I might have to give it a shot

Perfect answer.

I see good things in James Allsup and Nick Fuentes's future. Both of these guys know how to communicate their truly nationalist (not civic-nationalist) views in a non-Larpy way that will appeal to normal people. When they come of age, they will be our future leaders, hopefully getting us out this hell we're in.

What happened to the Paranormies?

Haven't been able to download their stuff for ages.

Honestly just listen to The Biggest Problem in the universe. Won't be contemporary, but there's 2 years worth of, mostly, good content.

remember when Mike Enoch pulled a bait n switch when he started TRS as based but then did away with the evil Jew meme and cucked for Israel instead?

Nationalist Review is so retarded. Last time I listened to it they were claiming DACA recipients were out there decapitating people kek.

?

Not sure if you're subbed to them on soundcloud (which got shoah'd), but they're still posting episodes on TRS.

Latest episode: therightstuff.biz/2017/10/22/the-paranormies-present-the-ahnenerbe-hour-s3-ep6-ed-gein/

upvoting this. They can be a bit liberal bias at times but overall the show is very entertaining

yes

Dan Carlin: Common Sense
Dan Carlin: Hardcore History
The Monday Morning Podcast
Select JRE episodes

>People that say "the left" when they talk about the problems in America

Yeah I love shows that demonize half the country. You're no better than Amy Schumer if you say stupid shit like

>The left is doing this!
>Look what the left is saying!!
>THE LEEFTTT!!!!!
>Guys!!!¡

Fuck off retard

ok link to the fucking podcast then, was a serious question

eric metaxas on soundcloud.

Tom Woods for sure. His podcast is one of the best ever.

>tfw you've read every single, individual line in this PR statement, verbatim, at least 200 times before

Bill Burr - Monday Morning Podcast and the Thursday Afternoon Just Before Friday Monday Morning Podcast

I gave them a chance for a month but got annoyed that half the episode was shekel shilling and cute catch phrases

Fuck no

If you're into self-improvement:

Tim Ferriss

itm & tyfyc

too bad nobody here will give it a listen, plus the latest episode isn't the best place to start lol

The Current Year Report (currentyear.wang)
Exodus Americanus (TRS)
Myth of the 20th Century (socialmatter.net)

Lionel Nation

you can skip the donation segments if you really want. I did for months until I warmed up to the show a bit more. there's good info and entertainment in those segments but it's not crucial if you're just starting (especially with this most recent episode lol)

their media deconstruction is top-notch and you won't find a better product of its kind anywhere else. plus, now Adam's being contacted and fed info directly by Steve Pieczenik, but both John and Adam don't necessarily trust him, and they outline this thought process for all to hear. super interesting stuff.

I'd suggest giving it another shot famalam

Asterios is a thing because dick listens to redditors for some fucking reason and reddit is easy as shit to manipulate. It only takes a couple of lefty autists to subvert the show.

Looking for good podcast on masculinity/being a man and the behaviors that entail,maybe dating too

Ekouter.net for the frenchfags, you get academic tier podcasts as well as regular podcasts about many subjectd such as philosophy, economy, psychology, foreign affairs, tradition, etc...
I'm surprised there are no american equivalent

Econtalk

Perhaps I should. Another user I’m friends with in real life has been trying to tell me to try again as well.

if you don't mind waiting a couple of days after a new episode comes out, try noagendaplayer.com . the community tags the segments with its player so you can skip the donation segments or other segments that don't interest you. noagendaplayer.com/listen/972 is the latest tagged one, it's quite nice to listen this way

I've been saying for awhile now that someone in the NA community should put together some sort of New Listener's Guide. NA uses their own terms for things INTENTIONALLY, like, they make up random names for things just because, i.e. calling Steve Bannon "Banyon" because John accidentally called him that repeatedly. some kind of FAQ that goes over their common terms and overall theses would be really nice, given that not everyone can do what I did and smoke weed in my apartment and listen to a few dozen episodes to immerse myself in the show while working from home.

if you have any questions rn, feel free to ask away.