Here it is. The new flag of the west.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTMdH9-kmDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like shit

America is not part of the Anglosphere.

The leaf ruins it.

>Canada being right in the middle
Hahahahahahahahah Canada should be a little dot in the corner. Better yet not included at all

You are. Don't worry, it doesn't make you Anglo.

Agreed

You should be executed for treason

GO AWAY, BATIN

>a fucking leaf in the center

Can you not?
>a
>fucking
>leaf

>A beautiful majestic leaf in the middle of the flag
Absolutely the greatest western flag ever. Finally tasty burger

5 eyes runs the world.

Don't worry desu
I'm originally from nova Scotia

You're our muscle.

Thats literally the only reason we false flagged against ourselves.

I like the idea of CANZUK but not the easier travel bit at least not without some heavy screening. I'd love to help the brits with your post-Brexit economy.

>Fuck Canada
>Fuck Britain
>Fuck the Commonwealth
>Fuck the Queen
>Fuck her Demon Spawn
>Fuck Whomever is Fucking her from Behind.

There should be 30 stars on that flag, tops.

I subconsciously equate US flags with Israeli flags at this point.

lol this

Canada should be annexed

FUCKIN LEAF IN CENTER tREEE

bring it, we'll make the Vietnamese farmers look like kittens by comparison.

This

Bigger than you

the only thing i dislike is the leaf in the middle, they dont deserve the center of the flag.

This

>Not using a nordic style cross
>Putting a fucking leaf on the cross
>Having 50 instead of the more realistic 49 stars(Alaska should be independent)

LOL you what?

Why is that big leaf in the middle? It should be a tiny one in the corner

Yeah we are

Flag still shit tho

Your entire nation literally just that, a tiny one in the corner, squished by Europe's biggest cucks

we have 1 major highway system and twice the landmass of their country, they're going to have fun playing dodge the IED for quite a few years

Yes we are. Especially once we get rid of all the illegals.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

Get your fucking faggot leaf out of the centre.

>the alliance of less than 50% white nations

fixed

*center

I like it

Looks good Op

That's the flag of all the kike tools who get glassed during WW3

>United States
>An Anglo country
It's not the 19th century any more. Your Founding Fathers would be ashamed.

May as well call the nation Oceania..

this makes me sick

>T. Pajeet/jamal/ahmed
We are still 98% white.

YUROPOORS ON MEMEFLAGS

>tfw still the pinnacle of civilization

Celtic nationalism when

wrong

We to buy these and fly them fellow leafs...the maple leaf flag is now a abomination

TWO SCOOPS?

>civilisation

Good

Never hopefully. I mean when you say 'Celtic', that's a cultural thing spanning 5,000 years from the Iberian Celts to the Germanic Celts of the Middle Ages. And Celtic culture fails in par to the German peoples who later occupied England.

as much as people want to bitch about the leaf, it's important. our shitposting friends to the north are like the Advocatus Diaboli. their shitposting seperates the quality from utter shit. if an idea or meme can with stand the leaf's crucible it's good to go.

Canada had a flag before the leaf.

go home beaner

>> 146477079
>Current year
>Snow yanks still taking credit for this

That was the Essex regiment. Pretty sure that's in blighty mate.

t. lives in a monarchy

This movie is running in every cinema around the world. Your queen was literally pooed by abdul.

A constitutional monarchy with an elected parliament of representatives. Our monarch becomes very useful in times of strife or uprising.

Canadian Red Ensign was a fine flag but the Leaf suits them more

Get in here:
Actual evidence of exploitation of children in Hollywood.
Brooke Shields done a nude photoshoot for Playboy when she was TEN years old. Photos regarded as legal despite being blatant CP.

its a cuck flag ..youtube.com/watch?v=qTMdH9-kmDk

>says the Scandinavian attempting to match that number

>monarchs wielding power last 300 years

Yes very useful in getting pooed by abdul. Very tolerant!

Shut up mexican. We are 98% white and will be because we have real nationalism unlike your multicultural and degenerate freedumbz bullshit.

Triggered Russians in this thread

Why the fuck are you bragging about that? 1688 was the greatest monstrosity in English history. Constitutional monarchism is the greatest failure in history.

Modern Prime Ministers have more power than any king in English history, and English history is a story of fights against kings. We were never an absolute monarchy, we had established laws and the first statutes in existence to limit the power of a monarch, Magna Carta and the Provisions of Oxford are revolutionary for that reason, but then when we overthrew King James II and made parliament the supreme body of government in the UK, we invited a group of tyrants under the premise of getting rid of one tyrant to rule our lives for the next 400 years.

The Queen still technically has the power to pass Royal Assent and dissolve parliament, but in reality the concept of an active monarch was lost forever in 1688 and the process of constitutional cuckdom was completed by 1850 when Victoria appointed ministers to sign Royal Assent forever.

Our monarch being ceremonial is beyond fucking unconstitutional.

And for the record, we are MEANT to be a parliamentary monarch, not a constitutional monarchy.

Okay you colossal fucking autist. My point was that at least we still have a monarch. I'd love to see them take a more leading role but it won't happen until the SHTF.

Literally in every cinema around the world.

You've mentioned that movie about 3 times in this thread buddy. Don't think it'll help you when the European mainland collapses in on itself.

> My point was that at least we still have a monarch.
You were making out as though monarchism was a bad thing you massive fucking mongoloid. The person you were replying to was claiming the same thing.

>I'd love to see them take a more leading role
Yeah because a bunch of parliamentary monogloids in 1688 decided constitutional monarchism was a good thing and an elected body of 300 rejects with 0 restrictions on their power could govern the country better than a king who's power was so restricted he couldn't even unlawfully enter people's homes. The same system you are praising as a good thing.

As an example, remind me of one king in history that didn't get overthrown that had the authority to ban weapon ownership. Parliament did it, yet the only king in history to try that (King James II) ended being overthrown. Parliament can levy power to the police for them to enter homes authorised, yet when Charles I attempted that, again, he was overthrown.

Fuckin rights bud

Tl;Dr
Autism the post

Piss off you mong. Keep celebrating your
>A constitutional monarchy with an elected parliament of representatives
Much good may it do you.

It's a fact that modern PMs have more power than any king in history.

FTFY

I will, thanks for shitting up this thread with your cancer

I took the liberty of fixing the LEAFd OP flag

This movie represents the current state of the biritish. And im not worried even in the slightest about central european cuckoldry because Finland can easily leave EU or join forces with Poland and Hungary. But that bongistani and amerimutts call others cucks is a big fucking joke when you look at your countries.

the ever changing KEKISTANI flag

It's ten times better than your shitty cut-outs of Anglo countries that includes the U.S. despite Anglos making up less of the population than negroes over there now, and your praising of constitutional monarchism.

>That the raising or keeping a standing army within the kingdom in time of peace, unless it be with consent of Parliament, is against law;
- Bill of Rights 1689

to be honest i think the normal british flag is good enough to represent the anglosphere, most of these flags are trash

America is more black than it is Anglo and were the second leading cause in the destruction of the British Empire.