As an American that just spent 3 days in England, you bongs need to get your shit together

as an American that just spent 3 days in England, you bongs need to get your shit together

I thought the things I read about it on Sup Forums were a joke but it was REAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BlNGZunYM8
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/20/london-now-dangerous-new-york-crime-stats-suggest/
youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>like?

creased

youtube.com/watch?v=9BlNGZunYM8

The migrants, the trash, the shitty weather

OP BTFO

>3 days
Please lecture the bongs on their country you know so well

Why would we lie? We never denied the state of our country. But at the same time, the US Mexico border and black belt are just as troubling. If nobody wants to deport these fuckers, then I'll go into fucking politics and do it myself.

Paris smelled like piss

DERUNTERMENSCH.jpg

Contrapoints... Just uses /pol tactics against /pol. Sadly it sometimes works. Just realize this and make sure you stick him on a topic that he can't wriggle from. The guy gets his research from Wikipedia and memory of college courses. That is fucking it.

your capital is literally overrun by shitskins. you can't say fuck all on the subject.

All of France smells of piss or shit.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, OP, but is there anything interesting; anything of note in Maine? I'm going there for a couple of months.

I spent a week in london recently and I had the same experience.
It's so surreal. when I look up I see beautiful old architecture and then when I look down I see streets covered in garbage and an endless sea of disgusting third worlders in burkas.

Why do you even entertain this nigger. He genuinely believe both our countries are on the same path.

wow an american passing judgement on how bad other countries are, pot calling kettle black or what, though ignorant yank dick wad probably wont get the irony....

Did you spend 5 hours there?

reported to your local law enforcement for hate speech

I've spent couple of months in London, didn't have any other trouble other than increased security at the British Museum.

Don't ride the metro in Paris on a hot day

The French think perfume is a substitute for bathing

You're right we shower once/twice a week because shower everyday is bad for your skin flora. Hope you didn't get too sick with your weak immune system.

gross

Does there need to be? Why do people feel the need to live in civilization, what happen to peaceful days napping in the shade or building forts in the woods. Areas without anything if note are the best areas

it looks like of the same, at least the forests feel the same

I think the french dont watch cause they're just a bunch of muzzy niggers nowadays. White niggers, brown niggers, same shit.

Nah, but I can't help but feel like I'm going to miss out on things. It's going to be my first visit to the US as well.
As long as there aren't much niggers around it's fine by me, really. I do like calm places.

Paris smells like shit, piss or vomit depending on where you are.

>the shitty weather
fucking low IQ burger, like we can do anything about the weather?

No no we never did.

kek
have you ever been to Jew York or Washington? You dumb burger. I bet you've never left your tiny, one donkey town.

I've lived in both London and Washington DC and can say both our capitals are overrun by subhumans

yuros need to rise up against tyrannical weather systems o wait u got no guns lmao

you could have not built a city there lel

Jealous Europeans ITT

Don't worry, OP, they actually want you to come back because anywhere an American is becomes better.

>britbong
>lecturing me on donkey towns
wew lad
i agree most of our large cities are culturally enriched by melanin but luckily for us our melanin men kill each other off rather than running over and blowing up and acid tossing the melaninly challenged

Why were you in England? The only reason for an American to be in an Islamic country is if you're killing them.

Didn't answer my question, you simple burger faggot. Enjoy prepping your wife's bull.
Jealous of a nation filled with retards, that just so happens to be run by retards? k.

Two brown nations insulting each other for being brown. kek

Why would you go to that godless shithole anyway?

London and some bigger cities are about as bad as the entirety of Germany, France and Sweden. Our rural areas are still okay. As fellow anglos I'm disappointed by this thread.

it does smell like piss tho

Yeah it takes a while to get acclimated to the smell of piss.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/20/london-now-dangerous-new-york-crime-stats-suggest/

London is now more dangerous than New York.

Probably London, you guys always go to London and pretend thats exactly how all of England is.

As fellow anglos

You guys do the same thing when you go to either New York or LA. Turnabout is fair play.

This was funny

Only difference is you barely see any "diversity" outside of a few areas here. If you remove London from the equation we jump to 95%+ overall.

paris smells likes piss and looks like africa.

The problem is that they're surrounded by other Americans in the Tower of London and outside Big Ben and wonder why no one is white.

Big talk for an actual 3rd worlder

who would win?

> French
> shower

What town needs more than one donkey?

>No
America is the laughing stock of the world rn

society
yes, you nigger, like any good american i have been out of my state (which is bigger than your entire country) and traveled from coast to coast.

Europe is the laughing stock of being smeared on the front of a minivan.

what about the nigger

>american """banter"""

meanwhile in the UK

>commie complaining that America can't take banter
Lmao

im in canada and we have taps both ways here.

I apologize for op being a retarded nigger, American posters aren't smart enough to understand the glass house principle

>this confuses the americlap

Maine: go for the toothpaste, stay for the coons

Wasn't sure if you were serious, then I seen the digits.

BRlTAlN lSN'T WHlTE HAHA EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE 90% WHlTE AND WE ARE 56% WHlTE HAHA

Do we fuck. Cite your source faggot because my eyes do not decieve me.
I'm from the ancient capital (avg house price £475,000) and we're 92% White British.

Stop spouting lies.

Press F or S for little england
youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

S

lmfao

But yet its still the business capital of the world.

>americans can't bantz
>its just batnz why don't americans get it
>lrn2bantz
sound triggered sweetie its just bantz

The City of London is in effect it's own soveriegn state.

Muh Capital city. Fuck off, it's lost.
It's lost forever.

You spend the night in jail for this post friend i have called your local constable.

I'm an American and I'm not only not confused I'm okay with this.

>muh 44.9% face

I'M 1/64TH GERMAN

>Pants around knees

Europe is doomed unfortunately

>spent 3 days in England
so you went to just London right?

This is what $18,000,000,000 into open society looks like.

>store

we don't call them stores

The trash in English cities is due to IRA bombs from decades ago. They nixed all their public bins and now people fold up their McDonald's (pronounced MAC-donald's there) wrappers and jam them in whatever architectural crevices they can find-- in brickwork, behind downspouts, etc.

There's no real excuse for the dogshit absolutely everywhere, though.

>England has shitty weather.
This knowledge is older than your country.

oi bin that comment bruv

>your capital is literally overrun by shitskins

Why would this be surreal for an American? It's the daily experience of millions of you.

the cottage I live in is twice as old as the white house.

This, I live in Washington. There's no way the UK could possibly be worse than here

Pisses the muslims off mate.

That hadn't occurred to me.