America Appreciation Thread

Absolutely btfo'd the brits.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170530040847/https://worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total
youtube.com/watch?v=JPlQS1pzHdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>when you and your bros destroy muzzies so hard some consider it a war crime

You guys did not fuck around.

Pay respect you fucking anime sissies.

Thank you based Norway, may you always remain free of Europe's cucking! I hope to see your beautiful nature someday.

Glorious :^)

While I hate America for the most part, I admire that the revolutionaries fought for their ideals. Actually fighting and dying for your beliefs is rare today.

part two

We had to finish the job and destroy the bongs forever

Shoop a MAGA hat on the guy with a red cap

>While I hate America for the most part
>That flag
Labour or Ahmed?

West is Best

MY CULTURE IS NOT A COSTUME

Wrong on both accounts, America is a hotbed for jewry and SJWism and America has spread this thanks to their influence over the rest of the west.

>be bong
>surrender

Ahmed mahammed mcmuhammed is mad

If only they hadn't of brought those fucking apes and kikes over here we would be sending those spics back to mexico in body bags right now.

>waaah america mean
Grow up, we're no where near as bad as you fucks, you are just so culturally weak you get co-opted by any american with half a ball.
You never could have elected trump.

LOL

Teeth look british.

GO AWAY, BATIN

based

Whatever you say Sadiq Khan.

It's true, Europe. And you have to admit, you hate the English. They're always bailing you faggots out when you start squabbling unending wars of conquest against each other. Regardless of our mistakes since then, you have to admit it feels real nice doesn't it?
You're welcome, Europe.

>clowns of the world

Not true, Trump had a 65% approval rating here in the UK.

>web.archive.org/web/20170530040847/https://worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total

definition of forced meme

You're proving a meme true.
You say you are no where near as bad as us, but we both have two very different problems. You're inflicted by Blacks and spics and that the white Majority is going to dissipate very soon, most of you are frightened of these blacks and wont ever do anything about them . Whereas the UK has the problem of islam and cuckery.

Trump is a jewish puppet and while he's better than Clinton, he's nothing to be proud of

>Causalities and Losses
>None

Fucking based

Hey steppe muslims are the best muslims!

Without France America would have been curbstomped by the British. Just the facts.

AAAAAAAAAAAMERICAAAAAAAAAAA

>B-BUT MUH PATRIOTS MOVIE

This is now a mart sharter thread

Why are muslims in russia more friendly than the muslims in europe exactly?

Seconded

Because they are not arabs. Arabs are hated by everyone, even Turkic people cannot stand them.

They like to get their numbers up before they reveal their true nature.

Funny since your arabs are chimping out now, and they are still a minority, imagine when they are the majority in a few years.

>that image
I wish

>Norway starting an American appreciation thread
If it had been an American starting this, all the other countries would have called us self-centered burgers.
Thanks Nor-bro.

Do you think Turkics recently moved to Central Asia?

I figured it was because russia doesn't fuck around when it comes to policing the public.But that makes sense to.

>anglo education

Go back to Sup Forums you board hopper.

ayo muhfuggen yurop is cucked mayn

da would neva happenin here mayn

we gon fight back n shiet

>Be Amerca
>be 4% white
>lose a war to a bunch of SJW manlets
>claim you are Anglo
>name is Jaquan Obongo Little Horn Rodriguez

Nah Russians have Checens issues and they are 100% muslim. But yeah, you're not wrong, Russia acts better than most Eurocucked countries when it comes to that.

Bants is more a thing two rivals do mate, i understand you want to get involved but for us getting wound up by countries we don’t care about is just a bit pointless.

>ameristain
>1st world

>Not JaMarcus Quintavius Sanchez Washington III

We've done okay generally.

Honestly hold no grudge against Brits. The only thing that I regret what we both did is that we fought on the wrong side of the war in WW2.

Hell yea. Merica.
(Fire works & eagles n shit)

Honestly, on reflection, I can say the banter might of got quite out of hand

Fuck the Br*tish

>Grow up, we're no where near as bad as you fucks
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>the absolute state of jewmerica

That never happened though, it was more the French and others "btfo" us.

Imagine being this mad about losing ever war you've fought against us

OHNONONONO
OOOUUUHHH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What the fuck? We destroyed 2000 vehicles but death estimates are as low as 200?

I wouldn't say much if I were you, communist.

ANGLO
PRIDE
WORLD
WIDE
also with France

It would be a dream come true if we all had a police force like russia no doubt.

*INHALES*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>B-britania rules the waves.

John Bull BTFO.

Imagine being so pathetic that you lose to an army that went on to lose against a bunch of rice farmers

IMAGINE SAILING BACK TO EUROPE KNOWING YOU LOST

>The people can't leave their vehicles

>cherry-picking the worst society has to offer
Low-energy bait. Sad!

Greatest men to grace this Earth, prove me wrong.
(Pro-tip: YOU FUCKING CAN'T)
youtube.com/watch?v=JPlQS1pzHdA

Norgay may have fewer rapefugees compared to other countries, but it's still lefty paradise. Abortions, LGBT, euthanasia, everybody is gay there.

I actually like the British a lot, and hate what it's become in the modern age. Other than racial demographics, which the US has never been ahead of Europe in, I can't think of a lot of things I would call better in the UK, however. All the things Europeans post are generally related to the welfare state, which is kind of irrelevant when you're not an idiot and can make your own money. The freedom I can enjoy in the US is pretty unparalleled in most of Europe, and I say that as an American who has actually traveled there.

I think an American cucked this gentleman.