Aryan intellectual Richard Spencer destroys germanistani cuck "reporter"

the reporter must be one of those tanned germans

youtube.com/watch?v=2v4q6_J810g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=osRPd6L2V2w
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/exclusive-report-richard-spencer-confirmed-deep-state-plant/
elitedaily.com/news/politics/openly-gay-trump-supporter-controversial-white-house-reporter/1857663
youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go to bed, lil dicky.

antifa, please.

at least they annoy someone else this time around and not us

not gonna lie, the reporter looks like a street shitting t*urk.

why does he have such a hard on to redpill richard spencer?

because he knows Richard is right.
the clown reporter can't call his antifa butt buddies to autistically screech at Spencer.

Based spencer, too bad his talent is wasted on the half black population of america.

right with what? other than we being a puppet of the USA and the turks not identifying as germans nothing he said makes sense

The reporter is a brainwashed brainlet. He’s a walking, talking meme. (((They))) really got this one good.

completley irrelevent to the post

that was the whole argumented conversation.
the rest was
>no, you're wrong.
on the part of the street sh*tter

fuck off divide and conquer shill
that video was painful to watch. unlike the american reporters who know they're lying, the german journalist seemed genuinely brainwashed and nevertheless he still was trying to grasp the underlying logic and philosophy of spencer's thought process, his effort is at least commendable

I saw this and I've never seen any Richard Spencer shit before and thought he was pretty good in the interview but then I watched a lot of this speech he did at University of Florida and he acted like such a gigantic faggot

the crowd was beyond retarded but he was acting really cringey and he sounds like a fag too

>thought crime being real in Germeny
>the retardation of believing reading mein kampf will insta turn you into literal Hitler
>Germeny was essentially an unoffical ethnostate a short time ago, beofre the mass immigration

who makes these memes? the 56% face is always a jest to piss of Americans. This looks way too try hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=osRPd6L2V2w

You couldn't be more obvious, Moarpheous.

it's been posted heavily in the last few days. i like it.

I like him better when he gets punched a lot

why would you wanna read mein kampf? its just outdated propaganda

yeah that thing with ethnostate, we can't go back anymore because the turks are here and they also let in all those stupid niggers recently

we basically like the USA now

It isn't even funny though all the expressions looked pained.

>its just outdated propaganda
which teaching in mein kampf is outdated?

It's from Sup Forums

Spencer is a whiny cunt, really wish he would fuck off.

this silences the kike german shill

I figured it out. The reason I don’t like Richard Spencer is because he argues like I argue, he makes the same points I would make. I expect someone to be better than me if they are to represent me.

I guess he’s not bad. Also watching lefties talk with WN is so annoying. It’s like watching CNN with the 8 heads all yelling at each other.

>Aryan
>dark hair
Spencer can be a slave at best.

Spencer has no charisma. He has no flow, no subtlety at all.
He is smart, I respect him but he still has far to go as a speaker.

>why would you wanna read mein kampf?

That's not the issue. The issue is whether you should be allowed to.

Yes you should.

>meanwhile in a german village

is that a gay pride?

Kek, grandpa and grandma look way more happy than they should be.

>meanwhile another german village
it says on tank

resistance against refugees

Nice

One good thing about leftists calling us nazis and using violence and screeching to shut us down they forget to actually argue properly and get BTFO every time when they try to do that.

If you watch Jared Taylor getting argued with lefties, they always end up getting BTFO because they have completely forgotten how to argue. That's one of the disadvantages of growing up in an echo chamber.

The only guy that actually put up some resistance to Jared Taylor ironically was Sargon of Akkad ("I'm a classical liberal"). He actually knew some WN talking points and was able to debate them. Leftists just scream NAZI NAZI NAZI RAPE RAPE RAPE and when that fail they just collapse.

The Alt-Right was going places until Richard Spencer showed up and fagged up the place. The leftists can't get enough of him, they're constantly shoving cameras in his face because they understand the power of perception. He wasn't popular until the left needed to make him popular. He's a trap to make low IQ whites look like the foundation of the Alt-Right. It has become so, but wasn't always this way.

This is literally how most Europeans think, no joke. If you meet someone from Europe, they are going to speak in the exact same way and present the exact same non-arguments. They have all been fed a strict diet of propaganda from an early age, and when talking about politics they just repeat the propaganda they learned.

Get new stuff we know it's you

we all know who the enemy is

Are you the reporter? Or are all Germans unsavable cucks. This almost makes me glad Germans will cease to exist as a people in 100 years.

did that german channel air or publish it

>CIA Intellectual

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/exclusive-report-richard-spencer-confirmed-deep-state-plant/

i feel suicidal after watching this shit

You guys are literally suicidal, culturally speaking anyway.

kek

Wintrich is a jewish faggot.

And I do mean literally.

>During the US presidential campaign, Wintrich launched Twinks4Trump, an NSFW art project that featured images of nearly-naked young men.
>Wintrich's recent articles include such headlines as "THE LEFT STILL FIXATED ON RACE: Maxine Waters & April Ryan's Race Baiting" and "Spike In Anti-Semitic Acts Bears Hallmark of Radical Left False Flag Operations/Anti-Israel Sentiment."

>elitedaily.com/news/politics/openly-gay-trump-supporter-controversial-white-house-reporter/1857663

This guy is a Soros shill.

problem is many famous people here are immigrants, since normal people are busy with actual work.
means niggers and arab filth is famous (rap made by arabs (e.g. "bushido")).
also one day will we strike back and you faggots will pay

Hitler's dream was the melting pot?

These people just spew the same tired shit and look like fools against educated WN every time.

We're on the same team. We would gladly help save Europe.

cope

Moarpheus, my jewish boi, you left before we could finish our conversation last time.

You know literally nothing about Soros' shills.

ive got a few before i need to start the day

We have already had this thread. SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

ok, are you a race realist?

yes

Good. Can you see the case being made that Spencer, with all his flaws, is a net benefit to the spread of race realist ideas? Now, before you go off on le ebul soros plant bullshit, you need to understand one thing: Spencer is not meant to appeal to the majority of people. He is meant to act as a beacon, signaling to normal whites around the world, that this train of thought exists, people who might not have otherwise been familiar with its existence, but have felt a subconscious affinity to it.

If Africa was responsible for orchestration white genocide via immigration... but Africa had a based wall and a based "law of return" for niggers.. would you cuck for Africa or would you expose the fuck out of the niggers and try to ruin them in retaliation for their assault against your people?

fuck off CIA shill

One world government. Dip$#it.

He does talk about Israel and jewish influence on immigration. The reason he presents Israel as his ideal state, is because jews are the most vocal proponents of multiculturalism, and he routinely exposes this hypocrisy.

youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs&t=2s

Hitler never wanted a one world government infotard.

Soros dumps 18B into his one world organization and suddenly Spencer's big news.

Yes, clearly I'm the ignorant one.

>This almost makes me glad Germans will cease to exist as a people in 100 years.
What if white genocide is just a massive shit test? What if the Jews are actually trying to improve the white race by eliminating the cucks who won't fight back?

that punch redpilled a lot of people, me included.
Thanks ANTIFA

He's meant to polarize groups. And THAT is textbook Soros.

that isnt what I asked. so ill ask again:

If Africa was responsible for the white genocide plot and was behind the flooding of white nations with non-white immigration, would you say...
>yeah that sucks but they have a based wall
>so ill defend their right to be an ethno-state
would you really cuck this way or would you make Africa your eternal enemy, destroy it, and then run your own white ethno-state however the fuck you want because who will tell you otherwise? Note I didnt ask if you'd defend Africans but the continent of Africa itself as a "homogeneous ethno-state" were it one.

so would you or not?

So you are not a race realist?

A "German world"?

Oh, we're having this kind of debate. Well then, let's go back to my initial question:
>Good. Can you see the case being made that Spencer, with all his flaws, is a net benefit to the spread of race realist ideas? Now, before you go off on le ebul soros plant bullshit, you need to understand one thing: Spencer is not meant to appeal to the majority of people. He is meant to act as a beacon, signaling to normal whites around the world, that this train of thought exists, people who might not have otherwise been familiar with its existence, but have felt a subconscious affinity to it.
Answer me first jewboi.

He is not helping if he cucks for Israel.
Now my question? It's an easy yes or no.
Would you defend Africa?

No.

Ok. I'm glad. Then why are you cucking for Israel when it's the exact same situation?

How am I cucking for Israel?

Impordant

If Africa was responsible for the white genocide plot and was behind the flooding of white nations with non-white immigration, would you say...
>yeah that sucks but they have a based wall

No. So why say:

>Israel is behind white genocide
>But they have a based wall

Why doesn't Dick have a wife and children?

pathetic

>So why say
To show the hypocrisy of jews who push mass immigration in Europe and the US.

Now, let me ask you this: how come you never ever attack alex jones, cernovich, pjw, gavin mcinness, and their ilk?

You really just don't get Richard's style. He's stated repeatedly that he disagree's much of what Israel is doing right now, but he does NOT disagree with their right to self-determination. On this very point, he can expose Jews on their hypocrisy, and open up a normal person's mind with the point, "maybe it's not evil to want a homeland for your own people".

Watch him make a Rabbi speechless in his contradictions...

youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs

>To show the hypocrisy of jews who push mass immigration in Europe and the US.
You already said you wouldnt support Africa in the same way, so why Israel? Would you ever say this:

>I support Africa as an ethnostate to show its hypocrisy..even tho theyre genociding whites... lol but boy they sure are embarrassed of being hypocrites!
or would you BTFO of Africa for doing white genocide?

>how come you never ever attack alex jones, cernovich, pjw, gavin mcinness, and their ilk?
every thread they make I attack. ive got memes for days son.

see
easy yes/no question. take a stab at it or stop shilling. im not buying your bullshit.

I never see you in any alt lite thread. In fact, you have a very suspicious network on your twitter.

>le pan nationalism man
Jesus, fuck off shilling your CIA plant on here, nigger. Maybe burgers can ignore cultural differences because they have no culture, but Europeans can't. "Le we're all white" is the most retarded argument for pretty much anything and Spencer should stick to carrying tiki torches instead of trying to sound smart.

or would you BTFO of Africa for doing white genocide? answer pls.

>I never see you in any alt lite thread.

go to the jones threads sometime, user. im the one posting the video of him saying he's a Jew. And Loomer banned my last account when I called her out for supporting Israel. Now that its proven MOSSAD played a role in Las Vegas, Loomer has the opportunity to go Bobby Fischer. Im waiting to see if she does or if she's indeed a MOSSAD plant who protects Israel.

"One Day"

Unless you are ready to murder every Jew on the basis of his race, Israel is the only solution. Sadly the Idiots here don't understand this.

>the only solutions are cucking for Israel or gassing them

are you retarded?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're a based black retweeting zionist magapede. Stop lying.

How fucking cucked is that guy? Please tell me most of you german bros don't agree with this

youre avoiding my question? youre the one who wanted a discussion, so answer.

>pic related

If Loomer fails to call out the MOSSAD for Las Vegas, I'll wreck her just like I am Spencer.