/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - FUTURE WALL EXPANSION EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump presents Medal of Honor to Cap Gary Rose 10/23/17
youtu.be/hDAu1AL6RBw
>Pres Trump Joint Stmt w/PM Lee Loong (Sing) 10/23/17
youtu.be/oErlXmtr4Aw
>Pres Trump/Boeing Pres/PM Lee Loong sign deal 10/23/17
youtu.be/xUWjHn-NPFQ
>Pres Trump/VP Pence have lunch with PM Lee Loong 10/23/17
youtu.be/a5-_gg6_Bxg
>Pres Trump meets w/PM Lee Loong 10/23/17
youtu.be/oH70hlcPd3A
youtu.be/4jlPUCrU1Ag
>FLotUS Melania/EdSec Devos in MI 10/23/17
youtu.be/0F-I2PyQcF0
>VP Pence speaks @anniversary of 1983 Beirut attack 10/23/17
youtu.be/zvuu0d5K-D8
>EdSec Devos message on Intl Ed Week 10/23/17
youtu.be/FsOKR_qpjbY
>CJC Gen Dunford presser on Niger attacks 10/23/17
youtu.be/Cl2o79BXXgA
>SoS T-Rex goes to Afghanistan 10/23/17
youtu.be/tYEdpsAiQW4
>Sos T-Rex meets Iraqis in Saudi Arabia 10/23/17
youtu.be/QHBfugNgnqA
>AG Sessions in Philadelphia PA on MS13 10/23/17
youtu.be/fM4ER5QZkHc
>Ivanka on Tax reform @Bucks County PA 10/23/17
youtu.be/_VXmXyhNJXY
>Steve Bannon @Hudson Institute 10/23/17
youtu.be/nv4AR1hG98Q
>TrumpTV: Nan Hayworth - Filibuster Reform 10/23/17
youtu.be/bGBeMy0QbRU
>WH Video: West Wing Renovation 10/23/17
youtu.be/UFXsjeFVV9g

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2017/10/23/food-industry-sets-tuesday-vote-to-import-1-million-workers/
thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/356818-small-company-from-trump-interior-chiefs-hometown-wins-massive-contract
washingtonpost.com/national/small-montana-firm-lands-puerto-ricos-biggest-contract-to-get-the-power-back-on/2017/10/23/31cccc3e-b4d6-11e7-9e58-e6288544af98_story.html?utm_term=.e01d0585e9b1
youtube.com/watch?v=_C4vlUFsA5U
youtube.com/watch?v=xmqFI9s4vT0
youtube.com/watch?v=xUWjHn-NPFQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=YXE3Ku-mGrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Kellyanne.

awoo~

I'm starting to think this is some kind of psyop.

SHE'S NOT ATTRACTIVE
SHE LOOKS LIKE THE CRYPT KEEPER
HER WOMB IS DUSTY AND BARREN

How Lit will Alex be today?

>Massachusetts
And no one was surprised

I love overripe bananas.

Um, why's there a door?

Its just a meme, no one on /faggotgeneral/ actually speaks Arabic except if it’s their native language (they’re is some Egyptians, Syrians and Saudis that posts there, plus there is one French guy living in Poland that speaks Arabic)

What's this I hear about another Republican Senator who's willing to sabotage tax reform because he's personally butthurt about Trump?

Every songle fucking year another school in thiscountry pulls this bullshit
How long before Salem itself bans it?

Corky?

Why don't they just close the school because education isn't inclusive for all children?

Be nice.

He said he wanted a "big beautiful door" during the campaign.

>A holiday that still holds significance in certain parts of the world, but was reduced to a day when kids go around collecting candy here somehow excludes people

k

>democrats cancel Halloween for children
>they think an entire generation of kids won't remember how totalitarian and unfun their authority figures were
>they still think everyone under the age of 30 will be a democrat forever
HAVE FUN SEEING THE ENTIRE NORTH EAST GOING RED IN 20 YEARS FAGGOTS

For the liberating army.

ahahahaha yaaaaaay
it's one of those mornings
CIRCULAR FIRING SQUAD, FIIIRRREEEE

to bring pacos back to mexico

To let nice people (like Canadians) in.

>Salem
>The only place in America with a desert name.
>Known for primitive superstitions.
rly meaks yu think

EMERGENCY:

Bob Goodlatte trying to import 1 million foreign workers today!

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2017/10/23/food-industry-sets-tuesday-vote-to-import-1-million-workers/

Call him, get him to pull the bill!

Otherwise you're going to see 1 million more 3rd world savages flooding our society! That doesn't even take in to account the children who would become immediate citizens if they are born here.
Harrisonburg Office
70 North Mason Street
Harrisonburg, VA 22802
Phone: (540) 432-2391
Fax: (540) 432-6593

Lynchburg Office
916 Main Street, Suite 300
Lynchburg, VA 24504
Phone: (434) 845-8306
Fax: (434) 845-8245

Roanoke Office
10 Franklin Road SE, Suite 540
Roanoke, VA 24011
Phone: (540) 857-2672
Fax: (540) 857-2675

Staunton Office
117 South Lewis Street, Suite 215
Staunton, VA 24401
Phone: (540) 885-3861
Fax: (540) 885-3930

Washington, DC Office
2309 Rayburn HOB
Washington, DC 20515
Phone: (202) 225-5431
Fax: (202) 225-9681

have you never eaten a brown banana? they're pretty good tbf.

Another lovely day in /ptg/. Hope everyone has a great one!

Those'll be blocked off once the beaner-pults are installed to send them back home over it.

TRUMP NO!!!!!

Think of the women and children. This is disgusting.

I don’t know if you thought that throughly. Overripe bananas make delicious bread

We're not catapulting em when we send them back, leaf. We're not monsters like you.

They wouldn't be able to get gibbs and virtue signal all year long on holidays.

>Can't be Indian in Halloween anymore
Liberals did this to themselves

Are you available to take over baking?

thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/356818-small-company-from-trump-interior-chiefs-hometown-wins-massive-contract

washingtonpost.com/national/small-montana-firm-lands-puerto-ricos-biggest-contract-to-get-the-power-back-on/2017/10/23/31cccc3e-b4d6-11e7-9e58-e6288544af98_story.html?utm_term=.e01d0585e9b1

>A small Montana company located in Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke's hometown has signed a $300 million contract to help get the power back on in Puerto Rico, The Washington Post reported.

>Whitefish Energy had only two full-time employees on the day Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico

>Whitefish Energy is based in Whitefish, Mont., the home town of Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke. Its chief executive, Andy Techmanski, and Zinke acknowledge knowing one another — but only, Zinke’s office said in an email, because Whitefish is a small town where “everybody knows everybody.”

Oh, wow, I sure love how well-drained the swamp is. Companies with 2 employees are totally the best suited to win $300 million tenders!

And they said they just happen to know each other, because their hometown is so small. What, you don't believe them? What are you, some libshit cuck?

>Breitbart
Give me a more credible source.

That's 45K too many. Of course none of the bureaucrats will live near them.

Shut the whole refugee program down.

Do you like cheap food or not?

>Not wanting banana bread

There are some creative costumes this year

> being deported by Trump

Yep. Next thread is one me. Thanks for baking

>Puerto Rico

Those 'things' should be grateful that they're getting their power back on at all.

>mfw Achilles KTFO's Trump

That was a costume from last year or two years ago

Thats fucking hilarious

It's Montana, so it's totally believable. Not many people live in the state compared to the original 13 colonies. It really is a state where everyone knows each other.

This. Killing someone's childhood like this will impact their voting patterns for the rest of their life.

Do me a favor and keep it formatted just like this as you spam it for the rest of the day so it hits my filters and I don't have to manually filter you every thread. Thanks.

Thank you. It's all yours.

>Implying they aren't looking for an excuse to automate
If you love brown people so much go south of the border and get raped and mugged by them.

NO
I want to pay out the ASS for food! Make the welfare-Queens have to WORK if they want that GRAPE DRANK

I wonder if there is a “wall” costume

The fuck are you talking about?

Read the article. The committee will meet today to vote on 1 million H2B visa recipients.

"Hurrr durrr kikebart is all lies!"

Sure, that's why they were able to stop amnesty and get David Brat elected while simultaneously removing the second most powerful Republican at the time, Eric Cantor (who happened to be traveling the country with Luis Gutierrez to promote amnesty).

Corker is swamp. He can go fuck himself.

I unironically like this one

>ICE Agents will be the new Stormtrooper costume

What a time to be alive.

I'll wait until the actual number comes out and not go on "reports". Even outlets that are not necessarily anti-Trump get this shit wrong constantly.

why do you assume the mexican workers must be permanent migrants? the ones we use come here by bus to work the fields then shoo back to Mexico when they're done

>wonder

Holy shit fucking kill yourself you cuck. I don't want the US flooded with any more Central American migrants.

Michelle Obama lunches ay?

Call Goodlatte's office and tell his mistress secretary that you don't want any more Central Americans.

Best way to break the ice?

>2017
>farm work still not mechanized

why doesn't google spend some fucking money on this problem. oh right, because they love white genocide.

Thank you for not giving me a credible source, now I know you're a retard.

"If they ever tell my story, let them say...I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of wonders. Let them say... I lived in the time of President Trump."

thats an awfully strange way of writing zero

OK, that's one for more expensive food.

>That hillary

It's over, guys.

"How much does a polar bear weigh? Just enough to break the ice"

If you're bored

BUT
WHO
WILL
PICK
THE
COTTON?!

H2B happens to be the one type of visa Trump doesn’t object to. It was even brought up by Rubio at the Telemundo debate, and here is the exchange [1]

> RUBIO: And so even today, we saw a report in one of the newspapers that Donald, you've hired a significant number of people from other countries to take jobs that Americans could have filled.
> My mom and dad -- my mom was a maid at a hotel, and instead of hiring an American like her, you have brought in over a thousand people from all over the world to fill those jobs instead.

Rubio is referring to the H2B workers that work on Trump's Florida properties. Trump replied

> TRUMP: As far as the people that I've hired in various parts of Florida during the absolute prime season, like Palm Beach and other locations, you could not get help. It's the up season. People didn't want to have part-time jobs. There were part-time jobs, very seasonal, 90-day jobs, 120-day jobs, and you couldn't get.
> Everybody agrees with me on that. They were part-time jobs. You needed them, or we just might as well close the doors, because you couldn't get help in those hot, hot sections of Florida.

Trump accepts the reality of the H2B visa, temporary workers that perform certain lines of work in high seasonal demand. They enter the country, do the job, go back to their countries.

This is the debate Trump killed Rubio and scattered the ashes btw. A follow up to that exchange made the highlight reels of the primary debates

> TRUMP: No, no, I'm the only one on the stage that's hired people. You haven't hired anybody.
> (...) And by the way, I've hired -- and by the way, I've hired tens of thousands of people over at my job. You've hired nobody

Get niggers off welfare and the problem will sort itself out.

Alphabet doesn't know how did gets to the grocery store much less what seeds are for. I doubt they could help with automated farming or
>SUPER OATS

>Black Eyed Peas lyrics

I never actually understood this joke. I get that a polar bear is heavy to 'break the ice', but how does it create a situation less awkward?

Multicultural enrichment in it's full glory.

Not every crop can be automated and not every farmer could afford it anyway.

Top jej

>American flags on the walls of Troy
>Achilles, an aryan Chad (Mexico) about to absolute destroy Hector (Trump) in combat
>Troy (US) ends up burning and it's inhabitants evacuate the city

Are /ptg/ers really this stupid or did they not understand what movie this screencap came from?

COME AND TELL TRUMP HOW MUCH YOU ADORE HIM:
youtube.com/watch?v=xmqFI9s4vT0
CHAT IS LIVE
I REPEAT CHAT IS LIVE

Slightly more expensive food is not a problem when wages aren't being artificially depressed by workers that have their living costs subsidized by the US taxpayer. Also, illegals cost the taxpayer about 100 billion a year. Paying ten cents more per avocado in exchange for no illegals (less tax burden, less unemployment, higher wages) is a good deal.

He needs to reject it and force lazy niggers/fat white trash to get their asses off the couch and back to work.

> IMPRESSIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=xUWjHn-NPFQ&feature=youtu.be
>I'm Kevin McAllister
the memes write themselves
youtube.com/watch?v=YXE3Ku-mGrk

>Trump Deportation Center

Because then you start arguing about the bear? Idk, I've never actually used it

what's most hilarious is they promoted halloween over Christmas as a 'cultural event' everybody in a multicult society can join in on

I thought Halloween was supposed to be scary

I never understood it and always wondered if I'm just too autistic to understand.

>Recognizing them

Bump

That's a nice wall, these folks shoulda put in a bid!

>Halloween
>not inclusive
Who? Who is excluded by Halloween? The only people I've ever heard bitch about Halloween are christian fundies that are scared of "devil worship" and I'm guessing there's none of those in Mass. The entire "holiday" is just a pretense for kids to dress up in fun outfits and eat candy. And neither of those things are required to celebrate Halloween, so how could anyone be "excluded?"

>I have spookphobia!
>The word Halloween is my trigger, but Orange and Black day is fine!
Ridiculous.