tfw le 56% white will become le 41% white in our lifetime

> tfw le 56% white will become le 41% white in our lifetime
> tfw amerimongrels will lose the 4th amendment in our lifetime
> tfw amerimongrels will lose the 1st amendment in our lifetime
> tfw china is replacing america as new world superpower
is america the most cucked nation of the last century?

>Italy

Yes, sad to say it, but yes. Hate the current state of my country. We're on a downward spiral of failure and seems like theres no slowing down, we're fucked

Your navy exists EXCLUSIVELY to rescue African migrants at sea. Don't laugh about our downfall, focus on correcting your own.

>A
>FUCKING
>PIZZA

t. le moor face

WE

You can't really judge all America as a single nation, the amount of Cuckery greatly varies from state to state

>china is replacing america as new world superpower
While true, it should be noted that it is not because China was superior. A few American captains of industry practically gave away their manufacturing capabilities to China. They sold out their own country and all other smaller businesses followed because if they didn't, "the other guy" would. The government did not enact protectionist measures in time because they were in on it.

It's not really a reason to look down at American's in general - it's not like they could stop those crony capitalists. Electing Trump demonstrates that plenty of people care about the current situation with China.

We are going to see for the first time in history all white men ruled by another race, CHINA.

It's going to be a really interesting timeline.

>last century
make that last 10k years
a nation of """people""" who obey their semitic masters to such a degree that they willingly chop their kids dick off at birth despite not being chosen people themselves

I'll never understand why Euros get smug about China "taking over" as if thats gonna be a good thing for western civilization

What the fuck is up with these threads? These and the fucking Brooke Shields ones

>another demoralization thread

Kill yourself, kike.

divide and conquer sage and report the thread

Le 41% face

I never go a day without being reminded of how jealous everyone is of america. I love it. all these hate threads and meme flags remind me of how great we still are compared to the rest of the world.

>MFW Glorious America will be the first country to fully colonize space once we shed the burden of Non-Whites.

tfw when conservatives know you fucking degenerate LGBTQ fags are shit with math / numbers / or polling data get fucked

Mexico is that way paco

Where did this whole "American mongrel" meme come from? Just because 44% of our population is nonwhite doesn't mean our genetics are evenly mixed. The vast majority of American whites are still 99-100% European.

at the rate their "countries" are falling by electing globalists and importing 3rd worlders we'll consider letting them in as refugees in a decade or so, because even though they're jealous and lashing out in frustration, we still have to look out for our weaker and lesser friends.

I was just in your country. Significantly more coalburners than America, despite having a much lower slime/nog population in all but one of the towns and cities I saw. At the rate shit is going, there are probably already more mongrels in France than the US.

ugqnvln lqnvn jnd fj djl n njnfjvdnnqj jnjdn j mkvjomv llm dllmklk dlklk

and where exactly did you go, my LARPing friend?

It's the usual autistic mouthbreathers who le 56% memes like its supposed to offend us or something

Wake me up when it's something new and original

As in all things, America will continue being the Guiding Light for the White World as we ascend to the Stars.

Not larping. I was in several places in northern France, the bigest cities I visited were Amiens and Rouen. The only place where coalburning wasn't surprisingly rampant (as a ratio to nigger population) was Brittany.

Not to mention how many nonwhites seemed to swarm the streets around dusk. The cities where white enough during the day but it was like somalia after dark in Amiens.

I don't blame them. I'd be jealous too if I wasn't blessed by the grace of God to be an American. I couldn't imagine living my whole life knowing I'm not #1

America is huge, so whites will have their enclaves. What about you. Where will you go? Certainly not somewhere in your tiny country.

Also worth mentioning that Brittany was basically a nog free zone.

When we are no longer the dominant superpower, we won't be able to afford all DEM PROGRAMS an sheeeit, they might just leave on their own

>41% is less than 6 groups with like 8%each
holy fuck learn how percentages work
>getting those groups to stop killing each other long enough to vote
holy fuck learn how brown people work

Your country along with the rest of Western Europe will be in the 40% range in your life time. We should have let you fucks starve.

They won't, they'll just riot and demand we cut the military, infrastructure, etc for muh gibs.

Taking screens of these threads for a collage. Some anons aren't catching on to them yet. Have a s a g e.

we lost the 4th amendment a long time ago Luigi

>Five basic rules of propaganda

The rule of SIMPLIFICATION: reducing all data to a simple confrontation between 'Good and Bad', 'Friend and Foe'.

The rule of DISFIGURATION: discrediting the opposition by crude smears and parodies.

The rule of TRANSFUSION: manipulating the consensus values of the target audience for one's own ends.

The rule of UNANIMITY: presenting one's viewpoint as if it were the unanimous opinion of all right-thinking people: draining the doubting individual into agreement by the appeal of star-performers, by social pressure, and by 'psychological contagion'.

The rule of ORCHESTRATION: endlessly repeating the same messages in different variations and combinations.

Which category do you think this thread falls under?

It's because literally nobody cares about their boring country unless the truck of peace comes rollling in.

Funny, I live in the north and rarely see any coalburners.
Are you sure you aren't mistaking Algerians for whites? I wouldn't expect an American to be able to tell the difference.

We can thank christianity for all of that. The Chinese will not have that problem. Even though they have an increasing number of Christians, they have a weird Confucian Christianity that is nothing like the standard Judeo-Christianity of the west.

>US government doesn't have sovereignty in ethnic ghettos all over the country
>call Europe cucked

>French
>white

Ok Muhammad

They're containment zones, you knuckle-dragging troglodyte. It doesn't effect us.

Meanwhile Europe literally lives with them in their main cities.

>the amerishart can't even take a walk in his own city

I couldn't imagine that life. having to hear about another country every day, a country so important the entire world has to hear what they have to say. just imagine having another country put their military bases in your country, full of better stronger men with better equipment. it must be so degrading. I can't blame them for being jealous and lashing out at their ruler.

>I posted it again muricans BTFO xD
whoa

Uh huh, sure.

Yeah I mean you beta robots on Sup Forums in denial of this. It's amusing

>how is muhammad posting memes when using computers is haram

Well it's a relevant image, why are you so butt-blasted Cletus?

All of europe is getting cucked and they're smaller countries. It takes no time at all to "enrich" a euro country with 10mil people. Now's isn't the time for brothers to have a pissing contest while the world burns around them.

come again?

who said I was? just because someone mocks your washed out boring memes doesn't always mean someone is mad. I know it's hard for someone with autism to understand, but please bear with me :)

>xD
>:)
>not butt-blasted
whatever helps you feel better man

Sweden has no-go zones
>hahaha Europe cucked amirite guys
America invented no-go zones
>t-they're containment zones

same

k

>Mongrelisharts being bullied so hard

It's like pottery.

is this what counts as bullying these days? idk im just disappointed that all were getting is boring washed overused memes

If you weren't a nigger spic mongrel with an iq of 90 you might have the brain power to realize your demographic doom.

Instead you're regurgitating neocon propaganda from your zog masters.

>Of the projected 50.7 million public school students entering prekindergarten through grade 12 in fall 2017, White students will account for some 24.4 million. The remaining 26.3 million will be composed of 8.0 million Black students, 13.6 million Hispanic students, 2.8 million Asian/Pacific Islander students, 0.5 million American Indian/Alaska Native students, and 1.5 million students of Two or more races

>france
>white
you were cucks before it was popular. the hipsters of being cucked

is that why your prime minister prides itself in taking in hoards of migrants, leaf?

How is that a good thing? That just means Italy and the rest of Europe will be doomed, with no great country to look to for inspiration.

there we go

fucking thank you

see

see

see

>Le 48.1% face

> 1 post by this ID
> low quality bait
> approaching 100 answers
nice job morons

see
referring

>neoFAG implodes
>almost immediately, the anti-american le 56% posting kicks into high gear out of nowhere
I'm sure the two events have absolutely nothing to do with each other.

>implying

>black Americans aren't whi--
woah... this... changes everything

>Shitaly

You make em white now?

It was a funny Sup Forums meme for a little bit now shills are using it to slide

Yeah I'm trying to get the fuck out of CA before the middle of the country blows us off the fucking continent.

containment zones? why do americans just make shit up kek?

Made up country. Even the term "white" is made up to justify their ethnic mixing. They're most obsessed with race and identity because they don't have their own.

>blaming an entire nation of people for one persons remark
reported to MI6 for hate speech and illegal cutlery. have fun in the pokey scumbag

Can you prove him wrong?
Also its 62 percent right now it will be 56 in a couple of years.
Tbh the number whites has always been the same, just that the number of spics and niggers has increased profusley because they breed like rats
Insert 56 meme charcoal black variant here

C'mon dude, that was my father.

The sooner this ship goes down the better for everyone.

The Jewnited Snakes of Americuck is cancer.

Pure anglos invented the term white and those people would never mix with an irish or anything back then. It was just another word for european since so many different ones were coming.

>Can you prove him wrong?
Yeah, they aren't containment zones they're the hubs of your infrastructure, jobs, industry and wealth that white people spent centuries building but were given away to minorities by your government. What is this containment zones bullshit? Lmao.

>meme flag thinks it can have an opinion
top hon hon hon

kek