Black women are repugnant to white bois? Not according to DNA results

>the genetic make-up of Americans, the average ethnicity estimate for African Americans is 73.2% African, 24.0% European, and 0.8% Native American...The lengths of the segments for African Americans in the study, on average, showed that the majority of the European DNA contributions were made prior to 1860, by male ancestors.

Sup Forums constantly goes on about how repulsive and smelly black women are, and how they're one hair away from being gorillas, yet, when white bois had unbridled power over them, they forcefully violated the black women's body for sexual pleasure.

And its not like they even had too; the 1800s was a pure patriarchal society, a white man had complete control over white women. But I guess that wasn't enough to satisfy the sickness of the white man.

Cause black women now are exactly the same as black women 200+ years ago.

Good thread shlomo

And your point is what? That somehow black women today, who have more white ancestry than black women in the past are somehow less attractive? But I thought you white bois said whiteness = attractiveness. Can't even keep your internal logic straight. Maybe that's how your ancestors were able to rationalize away raping black women who, as a group, were considered to be revolting to the senses of white men.

So you white bois are going avoid this blatant contradiction? Typical.

0.8% white = AYO HOL UP LOOK AT MUH WHITE ANCESTRY N SHIET

Btw post more of these pics if you have them. Kinda hot.

Also nobody's saying black women are repulsive to whites, its all a matter of taste.

Stop fapping degenerate

Cant fap while still at work, hon

Is nobody gunna bring up how diverse Africa Is? African woman are almost as physically diverse as European women. Also women not having a y chromosome means the dominant black genes don't destroy the baby's chances of being functional and attractive.

WMBF is much less dangerous and ugly than BMWF.

what about niggers raping white women now?

>Is nobody gunna bring up how diverse Africa Is?
yes depeding on what part of africa you see less negroid traits parts that have mixed with arabs and so on

That guy is obviously drunk.

Check Groucho Marx on black girls in the 1920s.

According to him black girls would do ANYTHING to have children whiter than themselves.

Stopped replying at the first signs of logic. Either CIA thread or dumb banter.

Either way, /abandon.

People that unironically want to import Africans into their country are not the best gauge for the rest of society, OP. There's no contradiction, you're just wrong.

turns out a lot of people are also attracted to their own hands!

You’re a monkey fucker.

That's irrelevant to the point i'm making. Non-whites don't claim white women are ugly, monkey-like, and stinky. White bois on the other hand say all that about black women, ad-nauseum. However, the supposed disgust and attractiveness inherit in black women didn't stop white bois from forcing their penis inside them when they owned black women as property.

mirin' that reading comprehension

people fucking things isnt a point that they find them attractive
people stick their dick in property all the time fleshlights come to mind

What a shit thread, kys nigger.

White Men don't kill Black Women as much Black men kill White Women
Black "Fathers" tend to leave there family to feed for them self.
White Fathers are better caretaker of their Family then Blacks.
The Same is True for Africa which Population exploded with White Aid cause there were Used compensate dying with mass births

They probably fucked your greatx10-grandma while she was still young and tight and didn't look like blowed-up gorilla and their relationship was like Ahmed has with his cattle.

>the 1800s was a pure patriarchal society, a white man had complete control over white women
This is not even vaguely true

>it was white men who brought expensive, weak slaves over from Africa so they could fuck them in the colonies
>it wasn't white women who spread their legs for Shakespeare against daddy's orders
Ain't that typical

A slave owner getting drunk and bending some nigger cunt over a barrel doesn't mean he found them attractive.

It was a warm hole and maybe produced a new slave. Don't be a moron. Niggers were property and were and are ugly as fuck on average. Like monkey-tier.

>0.8% Native American
>Don't put that sheboon stinky fish in my face Tashyqua, I sad cause white man took my land

2/10 trolling. Blacks can't think that abstractly or write that well.

>dat onyx skin
>dat face
Would include in harem

And the Welsh shagged sheep, what's your point?

Like always, a burger misses the point

It's just a fact we aren't attracted to them by and large. You'll always find some idiot with a fetish.

Muslim/Arab men run a patriarchal society, complete with keeping their women covered in hot fucking blankets all day and still fuck goats and have "sexual emergencies" with little boys.

So.... go watch your wife get fucked by a mandingo, you goatfucking, numale pos.

good swede go genghis khan and have a continent related to you a century later

>Non-whites don't claim white women are ugly, monkey-like, and stinky.
yup

BLEACHED

It's true.
My bed has been a fucking United Nations my whole life. My family, even my grandmother jokes about it. But there has only been 2 Black chicks in it, just to be open minded, and I lost my hard on after a couple of fucks each. The word that came to me at a young age to describe how they look was "utilitarian" (before I really even knew what the word meant). They looked like worker-farmhands. I wanted to like them but just couldnt.
But the thing that made it virtually impossible was their fucking horrible personalities.

niggers forever lacking critical throught

>the average ethnicity estimate
That's a valid sociological concept?
No wonder we're winning so much.
Thanks (((science)))

Black women crave white Kang seed, it's in their blood

>no white boi in his sane mind would lay with a black women, he must of been drunk or something. Yup, that's it, he was drunk!

Nice try white boi.

I find them quite attractive, physically. Every other culture of humans tend to be less uproarious, loud, and spiteful. The pretension has been brain washed in by Marxists to try to make you are more of aforementioned qualities, to make you less attractive to yourself and others.
Also, why with the racist shit? Makes you look a fool. To everybody, except for your bubble full of bigots

He is foolish. I concur. If current studies ot just observation is trusted, they are Faaar less black and more like brown.

Blacks call people call beckys all the time this too is incorrect.

WE
WUZ
WHITEZ
N
SHIEEEEEET

Around this time last year, I was fucking a girl from Jamaica. She was just about as dark as they get. Phat ass and great tits. Great body all around. She was also a tiger in bed. Not gonna lie when I was on top of her I felt like I was some sort of slave owner or European colonist. It was pretty great.

Pic is actually her.

I humped my pillow for a good 20 minutes before getting out of bed today. I've been squeezing my dongus the whole time I've been eating breakfast. One time I stuck my dick in a bowl of jello to see how it would feel.
You don't need to find something attractive to stick your dick in it.

>cum dumpster
>marriage material
They are used as cum dumpster. For many degenerate men anything warm and wet will do.

Damn son. So true

Why would you not fuck your slaves no matter what race they are?

This isnt hard to understand.
Search the internet long enough and you'll find video of men fucking literal dogs and sheep. Think they wouldn't stick it in a nigger if offered the chance?

Thats the native american percent . Come on bulgarbro

So they are not really black... maybe someone should explain that to them

> this . Bump . Tho to be fair 100 percent black babes are not half bad . It s race mixing i think .

they have race mixed with arabs in some parts

that’s because slaveowners raped their female slaves and produced children.

slide thread, make sure to sage and report
>you will not make “WHY DO X LOVE Y SO MUCH?” threads

>Sup Forums constantly goes on about how repulsive and smelly black women are

They are. They are however willing to drop their underwear and bend over if a white man looks at them. I guess they are innately drawn to the superior genetics. They are however hideous.

>slaveowners raped their female slaves

What makes you think black women then behaved any differently to now? All back women think a white male is the ultimate lifetime achievement. All those black slaves were probably lining up for it and begging.

your talking to betas here. normal white man has something i like to call "the colonizer gene"

you're*
fug

Whoever made this has a mental problem

The glaring flaw I find in that response is that it wasn't uncommon to find mulatto children, who originated from the act of white bois forcing themselves onto black women, receiving special treatment and freedom from their rapist white fathers.

This tells me that white bois exploiting black women wasn't some random or rare event that was caused by some uncontrollable sexual emergency that just had to be relieved by their slaves in particular instead of their white spouse, who couldn't deny the sexual advances of their white husband even they wanted to.

No, a lot of these white bois, in their own twisted and demonic way, were infatuated with black women...yup, the same black women they claimed repulsed them.

>The land for Ohio's Wilberforce University, the nation's oldest private historically black college, where DuBois had once taught, at one time had been part of a resort - a place called Tawawa House, where wealthy Southern slaveholders would take their slave mistresses for open-air "vacations.

i've literally never heard about a white man raping a black woman, your argument is dumb and gay.
I don't personally like black women because i dislike their afro hair, also i'd not marry one cuz brown kids are ugly as fuck. That's it.

They also use peanut butter and dogs dude.

>Huh I can't believe young white males in a religiously oppressive environment would fuck an animal.

That pic is black women incarnate, user. Literally every black chick I've met.

Pffft... black girl like to do the nasty.. slave owners were probably raped

Hey faggot, are you just making this shit up? Do you have any evidence other than your "we wuz kingz, whitey is a monkey" bullshit? All I'm seeing is you screeching at the top of your fucking lungs and providing zero evidence of anything you're actually claiming. Take your racist black lives matter bullshit somewhere else you inferior piece of shit.

>forcing their penis inside them when they owned black women as property
It's almost like the key to the entire phenomenon is the fact that they owned them as property and didn't see them as anything more than a living fucktoy. I mean before AIDS I'd probably have fucked a slave if I owned one if I were horny enough, that's just typical male behaviour in general.

U mad black bois ?
holy shit, top kek

How about we talk about how you've just proved modern blacks are 25% rapist?

Ever hear of Irish slaves? No one WANTED to breed with blacks. Same as today. They are and will forever be the lowest of the low.

Legitimately this.

This. They would've viewed white men as gods back then, before Jewish indoctrination to make them hate whites became a thing.

pygmies and abbos are lower

>we dindu nuffin, those black jezebels seduced us with their aggressive and lustful ways.

An excuse as old as time. You white bois weren't drunk, or having a sexual emergency, or seduced by a black Jezebel out for your whiteness(LOL). You(your ancestors) choose to sleep with these women and give their children special treatment because you were attracted to black women. When are you going to stop the bullshit.

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCK WH*TE """""""""PEOPLE""""""""

>you
Yet you'll notice that the ratio of you raping white women to us raping black women...today...is something like 30,000:1. Also, most of us weren't even here.

>be me in Amsterdam
>time for whores
>white prostitutes ignore me and call out of their windows to other me
>oh shit, am i not even going to get laid in whore central?
>see black prostitute in her window making eye contact with men
>sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiit
>at least she's not fat
I fucked her, but seriously don't dig black women. Which sucks because black women flirt with me frequently and I have to hide my desire to oven them. It's like cats always want to play with people who are allergic to them.

theyre whores you dumb degenerate pos. you pick the one you want to fuck and you pay her to fuck you.

>other me
*other men
>eye contact with men
*eye contact with me

See where you delude yourself is that you think that white men raped black women back then. The reality is that it's the other way around and black girls were raping white men. All the data shows that white men never rape black women so why would they rape them back then. The reality is nigresses threw themselves at white masters they could easily see that the white man was superior both physically and mentally. It took 200 years of selective breeding to make African Americans.

you can't pick one who pretends you're not there when you approach her window you cow fucking retard. They were deliberately ignoring my presence to avoid me

Exactly this

Married black women love white cock
>he yours Tyrone, he just light skinnded like my aunt

I already addressed this white boi -- and like I said before, that talking-point is a red-herring. While the mass defiling and impregnation of black women at the hand of white bois in the past was evil in its purest essence, its not the core point i'm trying to make. I'm trying to show that despite white bois saying black women are the lowest of low, when they had free and unbridled access over female black bodies, they had sex with them. And i'd argue is was mostly done because they were attracted to their black bodies and not out of some uncontrollable sexual emergency or convenience.

Reality is hard for you huh user

Lies! Snopes detects that this was false. *Under breath* because the highest was really 37460:0

average nordicist

>forcing themselves onto black women
>implying women don't willingly fuck whatever man is socially dominant
dumb nogposter

If a talking point is a red herring, little sambo, don't bring it up yourself. As for your core point, I already addressed it towards the beginning of the thread. People who want to own other..."people"...as literal fucktoys are not anything to emulate, were never the majority, and again, were not the ancestors of most of us, in this particular case. Several other anons have pointed out that people do all kinds of fucked up shit, sexually, and that doesn't mean anything but that people are fucked up. I personally find 99% of blacks utterly disgusting, especially sexually, especially given STD rates. Some rapefuck Confederate sticking it in his property in no way suggests that "all white men secretly lust after niggers," any more than "blacks are hella gay" suggests you yourself are a homosexual. Maybe you are, and that's a bad example, but statistically, there are literally more black fags, per capita, than there were white slaverapists. Why do you all want man meat and bungholes, guy? That's the logic we're using, right?

It's called breeding them out you nigger-lover. Go watch a black bull fuck your wife you ignorant cuck.
Saged.

The problem of not making enough edits that is

Africa was a playground where Europa could act out their own peculiarities without their friends & family seeing them

If black women are so desirable, why are more and more niggers going after white women? When they can have a Nubian yass queen like you?

That's more of an economic class stereotype than a racial stereotype. Rich folk can support kids with alimony and get actual help for psychological issues. Poor folk can't.