Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Next episode (23) is titled "Unscrupulous Sloth".

3 episodes left.

Ram did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pPJt3qY3Xw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to kiss and cuddle with Felix under a starry night sky. I would gently put my hand on his penis and carefully massage it, listening him moan in the darkness. He would try to hold back his first orgasm, but fails.

youtube.com/watch?v=pPJt3qY3Xw4

I'm plugging like a madman.

Hopefully they add Satella's voice to her next appearance

What was ram doing at the end of the last episode? What the fuck was that about?

Ferris likes Crusch, so he wouldn't let you

Stop asking about Ram you faggots

>posts an image of a twister mat
>just a twister mat

Just ignore them. Its like people still ask if sloth is dead

Who's Rem?

I can still dream

It's called irony. I'm hardly surprised it's beyond you.

The only person that's managed to dick you.

A broccoli a person grew. Some reason they've become really attached to it.

I don't know why I have these blank photos on my pc

he's not dead?

A newly bred type of veggie that is promised to save Africa through its short life span but having a very high yield.

Fuck.
Marry.
Pet.
Erase from existence.

Marry EMT because then you can fuck more than once and EMT.
Fuck Ram
Pet Rem
Erase Puck

>4 options for 3 characters

Ram just came to the edge of the barrier Emilia setup around the Mansion to check out the Witches scent. So I think lots of ppl jumped to the wrong conclusion in ep 22

Most of those still don't know Rem has been erased

Cutest girl

What about Ram

And those who know are the ones that read the light novel, or am I just being an idiot?

Why is Emilia so shit? She ruined the whole episode!

This is my daughter

Subtle

Best daughteru

Meili is my daughteru

How do they go about hiring her? Like did offer her service or they ask her?

I like it when ED songs start before the credits start.

look better jackass

>Emilia
>Ram
>Puck
It's like you're not even trying

Nice we get to see Ram again though before the season ends

She wanted it herself to get close with subaru

The sister of the cutest
Ram is cutest as well

O that's right she has a small crush on him.

Anyone know which rezero fansub group had the best translation? I think Doki because they used Pack, while others used Puck which I think is incorrect

Just passed the "and now we're ready to start from Re:Zero(tm), starting from zero in another world" part in episode 18.

Jesus Christ why is this anime so fucking heavy? I've been enjoying myself until these most recent episodes I've watched. Too much forced drama.

Holy shit I want to see subaru-cunt get tortured for weeks non stop what the fuck is wrong with him rejecting rem and making her a cuck seriously emilia is a fucking whore with dumb elf ears and no personality and this hot maid who loves him unconditionally and would do anything for him pours her heart out into how much she loves him and the first thing the he says to her "I love Emilia" and even after he makes the biggest piece of low life arrogant shit motherfucker bitch move he could possibly make she doesn't still doesn't even mind because she loves him so much I swear to god he has the chance to sex and marry a perfect superior 2D girl and he cucks her. I swear to god Subaru is the antagonist of this show and if Rem ends up being cucked in the end and left with no one I am going to do something really drastic like cry more that my japanese anime is upsetting me.

Is Emilia a clone or is she some sort of Chiaka.

She's Emilia. Satella and her a different people

Satella is best

Seems like the whole premise of this series is "How many predictable forced drama cliches can we fit into one storyline?", and everyone is just lapping it up.

I disagree a lot of questions needed to be asked so I'm glad they weren't just hand waved away or ignored, you could say Subaru being a dumbass is forced but the drama never felt that way.

That's how Subaru is meant to be. He's not meant to be the typical smart guy who knows everything and can calculate everything exactly. He's a dumb guy with flaws like everyone else.

But none of the ensuing drama, any of the deaths come as as much of a shock as they should. Return by death is a crutch that softens the blow of any of the really dramatic scenes, and even if they're passed over there's been so many (that have happened in the most cliche timings to boot) that the shock has really worn off.

I just feel there's a lot about the really tense and brutal parts that could've been done better.

why does ekidna look so similar to emilia and satella?

DELET

They look like her. Satella is older than Emilia but don't know with Echidna, I wouldn't say looks so similar other than white hair as Echidna's official design isn't here

Who's this blue girl?

What blue girl

the edgy edit of ram

The difference to such perspective on such matter is how treats life as if it were the last. There is a huge difference from what you see in time travel mc and Subaru, Subaru values life too much in many people's perspective. But in the end, I stay for Re:Zero to see what Subaru is willing to do with the life he has been given. It is up for people to decide ifthey happened or did not happen. That is arc 4 in a nutshell. Hope that gets animated.

YAMEROOOOO

Ram and her cosplay again

Can someone explain that ending? Was it just another pointless cliffhanger?

There now stop

Vol.3 sold *8,046

White Fox always end it when it gets to best part

Volume 10 is out a month after Volume 9 so does that mean he's gone back to his 1-2 month release?

Are you guys prepared for when Satella speaks to OUR boy?

Who's the VA that is most likely to voice it?

spoiler spoiler spoiler she believes Tsubaru betrayed Emilia

All hail Satella

Probably the same as Emilia just different tone to add more to them being similar. Is that next ep though? Or one after

All the Who? Memes have already started kek.

Memes? About what?

Probably Emilia. Though I'd shit my pants if it's Rem's VA.

Vol. 2 should pass 10k this week too.

Well. Since Subaru's still gonna die one more time, and the anime consistently cut out all the death dialogues, probably when Betelgeuse possesses him and he boots him out by saying his RBD.

They seem to cut the fight scene with Ley also unless they add a flashback. Hopefully they include her voice though instead of just showing him get kicked out or something

When Subaru said he doesn't have a copy of the gospel, didn't he like get one this episode? Is that how all the other cultists get their copy? Like magic fate shit?

EMT a shit.

Will Subaru turn into a Guts before being Subaron?

Was not aware Emilia had such cowtits. What the fuck?

Who is this semen demon?

Cow..tits...what is this, Subaru-kun?

sauce

Who are you talking about?

Ram can't sense the Witch's scent.

That must be fun all by yourself and all.

Ferri is a cute cinnamon bun piece of fluffy love candy miracle cream cake stardust special

The translator misspelled Ram, also the pic seems to be mirrored.

Jesus Christ. It's not even the end of the season yet and the memes are getting out of hand.

EMT in her hoodie is cute

But it's already happened? He just hasn't found out. Ram loves to cosplay

Such a lust for Rem.

I want to wrap my dick with one of the ears on her hood and cum into it.

Guys, I think I'm in love with Ferris.

>Rem

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHOOOO???

We're being in/v/aded!

だれ?

Anons, this is the re zero thread, keep unrelated content out.

Didn't expect that in night time Sup Forums.

>5 days left

I need episode 23 NOW

>39:33
>39:34

The fuck.