I want her to smack me in my balls

I want her pussy to smack my balls.

Satsuki is the better dom desu fampai

Get in line pal.

I want her to step on my dick and yell at me

I want her to squeeze my balls until I'm crying and begging her to stop

I just want milk that tastes like real milk

Her sister saved the anime.

Well if we want to be completely honest here it was Mako that made the show what it was. I don't even like her all that much but it's clear she's the most important character, design-wise that is.

I want to tenderly kiss ryuuko all over before gently teasing her opening causing her to hide her face in embarassment until arching her back and grabbing my head as she climaxes, her sweet nectar filling my mouth.

>design-wise
>wears the same school uniform the entire anime apart from 1-2 episodes where she wears a goku uniform
you what

people still talk about this garbage holy shit kill yourselves retards

I didn't even like the show, just want her to deny me orgasm for hours on end

>Mako that made the show what it was
The goddess of round was the only thing that kept the show fun, especially during the fuck awful class trip

Which?

Gotta go with Ryuuko's ass

I dunno, I know Satsuki's is bigger, but something about Ryuuko draws me to her butt.

Shit fetish taste my friend.

Shape? Because to me Satsuki's seem kinda off.

Too bad for you she's too much of a marshmallow to do that.

then you chose the wrong sister, faggot.

All glory to Shadow the Human Girl!

>People who don't talk only about the stuff I want them to talk about are retards who should kill themselves
Who the fuck do you think you are, edgelord?

Don't think that's what he meant

She sounds like Gon.

I always thought Ryuuko was the sub and Satsuki the dom.

That's because the dub VA also voices Gon.

I'm not the only one who liked her dub voice, right?

I never watched the dub because why the hell would I do that when superior girls superior voice is in chink?

>I'm not the only one who liked her dub voice, right?
The dub is an especially bad dub all but maybe 2 of the voices being fucking terrible. This is made worse by the fact that one of the best qualities of this show was it's impeccable voice acting.

Ryukos VA was awful, Mako's VA made me want to vomit. How the fuck do you hire someone who can't even say her fucking last name right? Half of Gamagooris lines are him shouting "MANKANSHOKU" just copy how he does it you talentless cunt.

I want to replace all her striped panties with solid color panties

You're a sick son of a bitch, you know that?

HELP ME, I'M IN LOVE WITH MULTIPLE ANIME GIRLS! I CAN'T HELP IT, I JUST WANT TO LOVE ONE BUT I WANT TO LOVE A WHOLE BUNCH, BUT I ALSO WANT TO ONLY LOVE EACH ONE.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO???