ISD report on Sup Forums etc. The Fringe Insurgency

New report from the Institute for Strategic Dialogue some London based 'think tank' in case you haven't seen it.

>Sup Forums specifically mentioned
>Daily Stormer mentioned
>Generation identity mentioned
>Goes into alt-light, alt-right etc.
>Looks like they've been following people on Discord
>For some reason mentioned the German election, as if anyone gave a shit

isdglobal.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/The-Fringe-Insurgency-221017.pdf

^ warning that IPs are no doubt logged

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/79WlB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Ebner))) tried to infiltrate GI the other day, which suggests they aren't very sophisticated.

Their recommendations for dealing with Sup Forums tier youngsters. ShabbosBlue 3.0

Oy vey..

/pol on page 20

>Sup Forums – the ‘politically incorrect’ discussion board on the Sup Forums website. It has become a popular place for the discussion of extreme-right ideology. Activists often coordinate on these pages before running information operations.

Our analysis illustrated that the extreme right is currently ahead of the curve on at least three levels:
–The early adoption and effective use of new technologies
–The exploitation of international synergies and tactical convergences
–The weaponsiation of youth culture and strategic communications

Post archive plox, maybe I don't get traced then?

Someone screenshot the relevant bits. I need a good laugh.

>memetic warfare
>"meme magic"

praise kek, my sides

Someone download and paste over at tg and link here

>we /fringe/ now

archive.is/79WlB

Also, we already have a thread about this

Notice how it describes only the perfectly legal participation in a democracy.

>>Sup Forums specifically mentioned
>>Daily Stormer mentioned
>>Generation identity mentioned

If they think these are all under one umbrella they're so fucking deluded it's not even funny.

>>Looks like they've been following people on Discord

Like I've said here forever, they WANT you to organize. They WANT you to meet up. They WANT you to make little cliques with a hierarchy so they can catalogue you all as little cells of people and find shit they can blame on you.

The fed hates the decentralized and unorganized network. They're fucking powerless to stop ideas.

Lmao

>In order to disrupt these groups we must understand both their psychological drivers and strategic directions

And that's where they always fumble the ball and get laughed at.

>Counter-hate efforts

In the tradition of naming authoritarian jackboots innocuous things?

>Counter-speech measures must go beyond popular social media platforms

Oops, you slipped up there PR person. You were supposed to rename it into something INNOCUOUS.

Damn, Sup Forums does all THAT??

And all this time I just thought I was a humble shitposter.

at some point people have to organize or nothing will happen

They fear the memetic warfare. Professional autism confuses the normie.

Oh my fuck I'm actually crying.

They don't understand, and until they start questioning what they I'm their own words admit to be nothing more than "The correct" interpretation of events, they'll never get it. Just once I want to hear them talk about the 14, not the 88.

Holy shit someone actually got kek right, what the fuuuuuuuuck? For awhile there I was beginning to think we were in two different realities.

>counter-speech measures

That goddamn SPEECH we all keep on doing!! It’s wrong on so many levels maaaan!

its even worse that we have opinions that aren't state approved.

So basically they're stumped at this point

They think they can just brainwash us when we already woke up and learned their shifty tricks. We're dug in now.

ALL
OF
THIS
IS

P U B L I C
D O C U M E N T A T I O N

you fucking USEFUL IDIOT ""researchers""
the unholy scent of LIBERALISM and LEFTIST PHILOSOPHY is too obvious in your paper

goes to show how you fuckfaces want to curtail freedom of information and expression for you (((masters)))

>Sup Forums's /pol
Stopped reading there. Into the garbage.

This board belongs to the site Sup Forums. What's the matter, cunt?

Look at who their partners are.

ups wrong pic

They're learning

>Sup Forums with a capital C
>forgetting the second slash in Sup Forums
You should go back to plebbit

Literally we can't prove them wrong.

You're an autistic memefag. That's all what you are.

two-thirds are fucking JEWISH
ISD BTFO

Maybe a non-autistic community like Reddit would be more to your liking.

Hating on jews won't help you leaving your mother's basement. That's for sure.

This. Also, figureheads should be avoided. Just look at the Sarah Palin fucked a nigger in college thing. Pepe/Kek in incorruptible.

Except that kekistan is a shitty Sargon meme.

AFD
A
F
D
Hahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahh

>non-autistic
>Reddit
pick one.

Hey schlomo. What's behind your meme flag you kike.

H-hello, sh-shill sama~
:^)

nah, this is just propaganda to paint any opposition as "fringe and "extreme right" combined with being a gibs me dat, think tank edition
>t-those guys who are advocating common sense and truth are f-fringe and extreme, d-don't listen to them!

"Extreme-right groups across the globe are actively collaborating to achieve common goals,
such as keeping refugees out of Europe, removing hate speech laws and getting far-right
populist politicians to power."

>members of an anonymous thai puppet theatre enthusiast website get far-right politicians to power not the masses angered by uncontrolled immigration and cancerous leftism

wew

Holy shit, we may not be as closed as /polk/ or 8pol, but we sure do call out shills, kek, but, be honest, we really aren't getting anywhere atm, we need to rev up those meme-machines, perhaps create an archive on how to meme effectively and make a pastebin pointing people to GIMP tutorials and the like.

>Trump was elected.

You are wrong.

Well, we certainly do influence the youth, and remember his words, "He who has the youth on his side, controls the future"
Do you have any resources on how to enhance anonymity online?
It might be a good tutorial infographic to be made out of it.

>Counter-speech measures
That's a nice, flowery way of saying 'censorship'

They're not even trying to hide it any more.

>ideological divergence to disrupt their effors

TLDR: DIVIDE AND CONQUER

ive been saying it for years
NEVER PUNCH TO THE RIGHT
DONT EVEN PUNCH TO THE CENTER
ONLY TO THE LEFT

this is why shabbos goy polspastics doing Lauren southern, Richard Spencer and Sargon hate thread and cringy memes are LITERALLY agent of the kikes by their very rulebook of destroying us

>You are wrong
You are an idiot

>they plan to use shills to divide and conquer
>don't ever call out the shills
not sure that's the best way to do things user...

>dont call out the shill
nice strawman cuck

this is exactly what im doing
calling out shill for the kikes who are punching to the right

>ive been saying it for years
>NEVER PUNCH TO THE RIGHT

You ludicrous twat, do you seriously think you're surrounded by right wingers? I'm starting to think the Discord type people they track are people like you, who think there's any unity of purpose to be found here.

I've rooted out antifa supporters, I've doxxed nazis and I've harassed politicians in countries I don't live in and I'll never fucking stop.

Tor, vpn, you know, russian paid hacker starter kit? btw the state owns the education so it owns the youth, thank god this site doesn't reach the youth. this shit is not for kids, it's not for anyone actually

>The term 'kek' originated as of 'lol' in the multi-player computer game 'World of Warcraft'
It was when you wrote lol in orcish it would translate to "kek" in common. And common to orcish was Bur.

>I've doxxed nazis
>flag
checks out

go die in a ditch , le edgyman

Well,what is another way, the youth can be reached.
They will become disenfranchised with social media at some point and maybe move on to sites like these.

I also hear Tor was backdoor-ed, so I have difficulty trusting it.
Using soft ether VPN now.

I don't see "understand and address their grievances" anywhere on that list

This literally says nothing. What a waste of money. For a fraction of what they paid them, even I could come up with at least something.

The Globalist Left has no interest in doing a Counter-Reformation. They still want to engage in racketeering and keep their Church alive. This is why they will lose. No amount of money can save the inept.

Yea Bannon was right about Silicon Valley being the heart of the resistance

>Their recommendations

Here's another recommendations section in that report.

>This literally says nothing. What a waste of money.

You got it my man. Technologically challenged decrepit old elites hire consulting firms for tax payer money to sit on some internet forums and put out material that would embarrass 14 year olds doing reports for school.

Remember to use big words! Big words and vagueness = educated opinion. I would disqualify students for trying to pull shit like this.

I can’t stop laughing. This is the best timeline.

>Microsoft and Soros on the same side
RESIST THE KIKES
INSTALL GENTOO

And this is the dark side. Note that this isn't in the recommended actions section, this is described as the status quo, the accepted reality.

Note that they're phrasing ongoing persecution of anything right of leftism as a good thing, as "counter-hate" (and "counter-speech"). They're indicating that they don't have a clue that it's their pushing out people that is throwing them together and seeding ideas across barriers that previously existed.

By hunting out some teenager from twitter for saying nigger once and by pushing out some centrist for not thinking trannies are real women, you suddenly put them among actual nazis, actual insurrectionists, oath keepers, white nationalists, ancaps and a hundred different identifiers. Then you squeeze them together by painting them with the same target, the same monikers ("racist", "nazi") and force them to see a common cause.

You could almost think this was intentional if you had no political experience. If you have ever seen how fucking incompetent people who are supposed to be professionals are, you could believe it was all a conspiracy. But no, they're doing this with a straight intent and accomplishing the exact opposite of what they're trying to do because they're dumb. That's the actual redpill on the world.

Dude legitimately shut the fuck up. You know enough where your posts could literally reverse the destruction. Stop posting about Communication on pol because right now, nobody knows how to communicate and let's keep it that way.

Eh nobody cares. Nobody listens.

You see yourself, the thread is barely alive and the dumbest cuck thread gets consistent front page awareness.

Only a handful of people on Sup Forums are aware of what they're doing or trying to direct it, the rest are just willing pawns of chaos. Whatever you can dress up and angle just right will become self-perpetuating.

>That's the actual redpill on the world.
It’s a tough pill to take actually. No one wants to believe that these people are actually that retarded, but it’s true. They refuse to criticize themselves and it keeps leading them down a path of destruction. After a while of watching them grasp at straws and scramble to find new ways of subversion, you learn to just laugh at them and feel pity towards them at times. It must be a miserable life to consume yourself with a bunch of larping NEETs and thinking you’re actually making a difference. They haven’t realized yet, that they themselves are the cause and effect for everything they claim to hate.

Every. Single. Time.
>Das ist gut, schlemiel shegetz und shiksas putz!!!
>Du goyim, essen schwarze tuchus und scheiße!!!
Have a bump of yayo, muhfuckah.

Friendly reminder that niggers are an entirely different species. Different species ARE capable of producing fertile offspring.

It's a jewish holiday, that's why the board is so slow today.

Kek, you give them too much credit. That same post has been made for years and years.

>Implying the Reality-Based Community will ever do anything but study (judiciously, as they will) what history's Actors do

Kek, they literally compare us to ISIS.
They are scared

This is spot on.
They have slightly better awareness than before, but they still suck.
> Traditional counter-messaging campaigns are unlikely to have an impact on the cynical
and tech-savvy alt-right
Times are hard for old-school propagandists.

Nothing new, but amusing to see it all spelled out. What's funny is that progs break all their own rules so clamping down harder just opens them up to more friendly fire. White libs are getting roasted faster than they can smoke out more right wingers. It's great to watch.

>Times are hard for old-school propagandists.

We'd be fucked if they were even capable of engaging in old-school propaganda. The elite have a warped sense of how media works which turns their greatest asset into a dud.

On the one hand, the elite are hyper-competent in interpersonal affairs such as blackmailing or gangstalking. But on the other hand, the elite are utterly inept in mass communication and memetic warfare. Why they are so good at one sphere and so weak at the other sphere is a mystery to make. Then again, two tests with an A grade and an F grade make an F grade for a class. Still it's best to keep this awareness to yourself, as the Globalists have yet to figure out how Communication even works.

>memetic warface

TFW THEY ACTUALLY USED THAT PHRASE VERBATIM

Oy vey, they know

>you guys have a different opinion than mine that I dont agree with. Having a different opinion means you guys are coordinating an "operation".

Found the communist!

All I want is for the kikes to crack down even harder. I knew DS and SF would benefit immensely from the summer temp shutdowns. Nordfront was shut down by the police and their livestream viewers quadrupled in minutes. I got into all of this shit because I was censored on plebbit years ago. I remember the series of events clearly.

Social media censorship will only hurt normies, we'll be able to evade it, and crafty algorithms will redpill more 140 IQ autists and computer geeks than we could have otherwise. Good times.

Fuck these people.

>Counter-Speech measures

They will die violently and no one will mourn them.

When I said old-school propaganda, I meant boomers and genXers that are used to shovel their shit into the mouths of the masses through (((fully-controlled))) TV and newspapers. To their credit, this has worked for more than 50 years actually.
These people are in the second half of their life and don't understand internet, at all. It changed the game.
And sadly for them, TV is dead and the people are waking up. It's too late for them, the incoming economic crisis will crash their system anyways.

You think they'd realize that at this point their only choices are:
>a few nazis being allowed to speak
>a lot of nazis, speaking whether they're "allowed" or not
It's not like this shit hasn't happened before. Are they unaware of the Streisand Effect?

They're convinced that their views are unquestionable. It's a religious cult. Understanding us is something that will never occur to them.

So they think they can "fix" Sup Forums? Half of this board is unironiclly 1488. The other half ironically 1488.

>doxxing nazis
you're a genuine piece of shit

>go die in a ditch , le edgyman
>you're a genuine piece of shit

Look at how scared you get. But instead of getting smart, you get angry. I was able to doxx them because they're stupid, because they leave a neon lit online footprint you can follow by googling the shit they give you for free.

They got outed because they were stupid chum. I fed them to antifa and then feed the antifa to them, using this documented trust as a "nazi hunter" to gain access to their much better structures, by which I mean they actually figured out it's smart to stay hidden. Of course only to the outsiders. Once you're in they're absolutely rabid about their little cell hierarchies and who gets to have their asshole closest to the big dogs.

Just part of the ADL sponsored movement against free speech. Jews are evil.

Sup Forums belongs to Sup Forums

They will never get it right.

Kek. Sup Forums isn’t one of anything user. They’re wasting their time (and maybe you are too) with a bunch of larping autists from mummy’s basement. They’re just mad at autists for doing autistic things, which isn’t very tolerant of them but they’ll realize how much they’ve wasted in a few years and move along. I’m sure it’ll be very embarrassing to them in a few years when they look back and realized they were trying to mimic larping autists like pic related here .

>Understanding us is something that will never occur to them.

They are trying with all their might to 'understand' our tactics, mistakenly thinking that we are nothing more than a pernicious and perennial weed that must be pulled from their garden experiment that is trying to cross tomatoes with every other vegetable,thereby creating an abomination which mocks nature; a monoculture that is formed from all varieties. This new grey vegetable will choke out all the forms that have evolved thus far making humanity into one neck fit for one leash.

I wouldn't even go so far as saying that they are unaware of the reasons behind our accelerated growth and proliferation. They know that they themselves have created the soil and climate which has led to such bothersome weeds as ourselves. They know that not all humans are cattle stupid enough to buy into their doublethink hook line and sinker and this makes them very uncomfortable. This is one of the motivations behind reducing humanity into a grey goo, so that they can select from the sections of humanity lacking free will and introduce it as a dominant trait in their desired slave race.

1/2

They say they are against 'racism' while clearly attacking the white race on every front. They say that they are for 'diversity' while promoting race mixing at every opportunity. Then they wonder why white men are shifting to the right. They will try to break our spirit, and this dissertation is primarily concerned with this goal. They know that the weed of white nationalism will continue to germinate so long as white people exist, and they are becoming so desperate to see us eradicated that they are neglecting to obfuscate their ultimate goal.

The pathetic thing is that most normies are so indoctrinated that they are literally willfully ignorant about this process, and this is the true threat of Sup Forums; our redpilling of the zombies. We are merely a loose collective of rational, humorous, and low key individuals who bring the voice of reason to answer their insane doublethink. This is why they are doubling down on social media and the wider internet to silence our dissent, because of how effective we are at bringing our message to the profane public.

They will resort to any method to stop us, up to and including rounding us all up and putting us in death camps.

2/2