This girl sits next to you while you're on a late night train and tells you to take responsibility

>this girl sits next to you while you're on a late night train and tells you to take responsibility
what do?

Pat her head and take responsibility.

Ask her why she doesn't ask the father of the child.

Wake up.

panic and remember i have bills to pay and i've been trying to forget all of my real life issues until she reminded me

Wonder why I'm on a late night train since I usually commute by car, decide I'm probably tripping balls and ignore her since she's probably a figment of my now-tripping imagination

I'm black. We don't do that responsibility stuff.

CAN'T WAKEUP

Huh? What do you mean?

She says that I am the one but the kid is not my son!

Take responsibility of course.

Punch her and begin looking around for her accomplice that's probably sneaking up behind me with a knife cause a girl would never talk to me unless she was trying to rob me.

This.

Is this a midnight train?
Is it going nowhere?

What a sad lifeu

But I dindu nuffin yet.

>implying there's any other reason it'd happen to any of you

Girls come to talk with me all the time though.

Not alone on trains in the middle of the night

A cute girl once asked me when the next bus was.

Take her hands on a date.

Marry her and happily raise my wife's son.

No, I want no responsibilities in my life. I just want to chill.

I ask when that asshole Watari is releasing the final volume.

>this girl sits next to you while you're on a late night train and tells you shes going to make a cuckold out of you
what do?

Obey

>mfw I won the genetic lottery and have decent looks without doing anything but basic hygiene
>mfw that and my wicked sense of humor earned me my share of popularity in high school
>mfw I crushed all flags Tsuda style because I was too busy being the king of q3dm17
>mfw I regret nothing

Holy shit, how was it user?

Nobody cares about your fantasies shitbag

First make something to take responsibility for.
Then run off and not take responsibility anyway.

I tell the ugly cunt to fuck off and find some other cuck to raise her bastard child. That's probably the most rational solution.

Ask her to explain further.

Your mom doesn't count.

Throw her on the ground, kick her and then run away like a true alpha.

>run away
>on a train
Good luck I guess

State my mutual affection by loudly screaming in her ear IROHA OR DEATH

Y-you too...

Cause she doesn't know who it is?

So she's just going around town asking all the people she has fucked who the father is? Doesn't seem like a very time efficient solution.

I'm not taking responsibility for Chad, fuck off cunt

I proceed to place my index finger on her delicate lips. Leaning forward, I whispered a word of agreement into her ears. My sudden action cause her to startle and blush even redder. As she struggled muster a reply, the train stopped. I grabbed her hands with conviction and we made our way out of the train station.

"Senpai, where are we going?" she asked me with her face still as red as Yukino's menstrual blood.

"Relax, leave it to me," I replied and we continued to walk. In the distance, there were several sleazy-looking buildings with neon lights. There were men loitering around and young, attractive ladies accompanying them. Upon seeing this, Iroha stuck closer to me, with her head resting on my back. I could tell she was nervous and shy. Eventually, we stopped in our tracks.

"Look, we've arrived."

"Senpai m-maybe we shouldn't," muttered Iroha with her head still looking down and rested on my back.

"Relax, it's not that bad and it's cheap."

"But this is my first time coming here-"

"But you're hungry, right?! Trust me, Saizeriya is delicious!

You live on sad pathetic life. Not only did I cringe but I stopped reading half way at the sheer retardness.

This is kind of what Irohafags do. It's no different than all the Jihad Iroha or death shit.

as red as Yukino's menstrual blood

Is it red as fresh blood?

Are Irohafags legit autistic? I don't mean it in the Sup Forums meme way.

I assume she is a horny charlatan to be approaching little girlson the train so I call the police

>not autistically running in the train until you reach your stop

As autistic as Yukino.

I don't see Yukino spamming X or death or acting like a rabid extremist. Irohafags come across as being 50 times more autistic than Yukino could ever try to be.

yes

Yui is the only pure girl in Oregairu.

Punch her in her stomach.

Komachi too, but yeah.

I say: what?

nah, Saika the purest.

Genuflect

Tell her to fuck off

Ignore her and find a prettier dame.

A prime example of animu gurls dont respect the sacred personal space and privacy.

if no one is around, throw her under the train

or myself

Don't stop believing, hold onto that feeling

tell her for you

Tell her to fuck right the fuck off

Iroha has no feelings for 8man. She is just using him for practice.

I wonder where I'm heading, there's not train going to where I live.

Yep, she's going to be using him to practice everything from kissing, to blowjobs, missionary, anal, and a whole bunch of other sexual activities.

You took the midnight train goin' A N Y W H E R E

Why while being a "harem" 8man can easily carry the series alone whithout those bitches? Is the power of self insert?

It doesn't count if he is wearing a condom.

I stomp the ground, and snort, to alert you that you are in my breeding territory.

No shit sherlock.

I fart in my hand and press it against her face.

What if she likes the smell?

Then she's disgusting.

Faggot

I'm too autistic so I'd probably freeze on the spot and wouldn't be able to say anything.

Yeah sure user. That's why you ended up here.

joke's on her I'm irresponsible

Ask if she has me mistaken for someone else because I'm a permawizard

I accept my fate.