Funny how the Las Vegas shooting became a non-issue in like 4 days

Funny how the Las Vegas shooting became a non-issue in like 4 days.
In europe it would have been one of the worst attacks since WWII

Because Americans are too dumb to fix their gun problem, they would rather not talk about it.

>YOU TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE MASTER NATION?

Hey don't think about this focus on the celebrity we are sacrificing

Wrong. If you believe the official story, the Las Vegas problem was solved with a gun.

it's misdirection by the media and the authorities. they don't want to talk about it because there's a coverup underway.

lol everytime

funny how you're not talking about the dozens of terror attacks since you posted that

>In europe it would have been one of the worst attacks since WWII
the french would disagree with you, but trucks can't really be banned can they

So basically you're saying that the US is on the same level as shitholes like Afghanistan? Where you just gotta expect people to get shot/blown up

I stand by my obviously retarded comment. On an unrelated note, I sure hope Sweden outlaws grenades soon to stop all the grenade attacks.

>french would disagree with you
>one of the worst = the worst
lol american reading comprehension

Take a look at how many people actually die in those, then realize that it's fireworks and you swallowed tabloid headlines

Fireworks are dangerous! Thousands of injuries in the US last year. Sure hope they ban cars soon too.

Some muzzie killed more people with a truck.....

Yeah, but a truck has uses other than just killing people. Kind of like how grenades can also be used for fireworks. Guns have no other uses, so they should be banned outright.

don't be a loon
BIN THAT SPOON

Should we be talking about the 14 separate terrorist bombings in Sweden in the past year? They got a good kill count going. Will probably beat the US for gun deaths at the current rate of bombings (at least 1 per 3 weeks).

>Funny how the Las Vegas shooting became a non-issue in like 4 days

That was by design, dumbass.

Amerifats on full damage control

Gee, it's almost like something didn't go as planned and people need to stop investigating it.

Literally did not happen

no one died. watch the footage.aftermath video, blood is fake as fuck.

>guns have no purpose
>except self defense, sport, hunting, creating jobs in the weapon industry, keeping cities safe
Really makes one HMMM

Just having a good laugh, not sure what kind of damage you think a dumbass thread on Sup Forums is causing...was anyone injured? Should we ban this too?

If you did not read the sarcasm in that sentence, I'm sorry for you.

Because people were starting to ask to many questions

>shill hiding his evil digits by turning them upside-down.

>They got a good kill count going
lol

>i can tell by the pixels

>shooter is white
>Ich glaub’ ich spinne!!!! the subhumans know, shut it down!
love every laugh.

Sup Forums - Reverse jews.