When did you realise Brexit was a Jewish plot to split up European brothers?

Other urls found in this thread:

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/06/25/brexit-another-zionist-dialectic/
youtube.com/watch?v=d7CKYOYgMac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

+1 shekel has been deposited into your account courtesy of the open society foundation

So high IQ successful well integrated citizens in the UK voted against the EU and the gibs crowd voted for the EU. You're a pleb. Soros wasted his money on you.

Doesn't matter. Its all a sham anyways. World communism will turn Britain without help.

A while ago.

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/06/25/brexit-another-zionist-dialectic/

non-ethnic brits have to go back

>EU is a jewish trick to get Euros to abandon their cultures and currencies and become slaves
>Brexit is a jewish trick to crash the european economies
>WWI was a jewish trick
>WW2 was a jewish trick
>Communism is a jewish trick
>Capitalism is a jewish trick
>Globalism is a jewish trick to get us to submit to their all powerful rule
>Nationalism is a jewish trick to get us to divide ourselves and make us ineffective against their schemes
At this pioint i feel like the only jewish trick is that there is a Jewish Trick at all.

Here's the true redpill:
Jews left Europe massively almost like rats leaving the sinking ship, their numbers is still high in UK tough, there you go.
That's why they want the split cause UK is the life boat full of rats.

It's not unreasonable to think that the Jews would infiltrate and subvert any movements that could threaten them.

dem jews are full of tricks, thankfully we have Sup Forums to keep us informed of all of (((their))) moves.

>Nationalism is a jewish trick to get us to divide ourselves and make us ineffective against their schemes

Never heard this one before, Shlomo.

Who said capitalism is a jewish trick?

Capitalism and usury are Jewish tricks.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7CKYOYgMac

IS Russia Jewish? I thought they deported them all. Of course the Russians funded youkip you idiot OP. The express is owned by a Russian.

Good luck memeing this bullshit you fucking kike

Oh cool

The greatest
trick the Jews ever pulled was convincing you that Jewish tricks do not exist

you must be new
i see pic related at least once a day on here

>Christian
>Jewish
>White
>Sikh
>No religion

Literally the original members of Great Britain before this immigration malarky.

>mixed race mogrels
>""""asian""""
>mudslimes
>soulless chinese
>forced marriage hindu
>gibs me dat blacks

Literally right there for all to see, Brit's original occupants want brexit, the unwanted mongrel hordes didnt want it.

Says everything.

It's literally the start of this thread

you're right user
communism is definitely the answer
we just have to do it correctly for once right?